Sneeze Fetish Forum

Partnership

PennyLane

This is so cute. The way their relationship is developing is amazing. I love how much pleasure Thomas is getting from indulging Emma. It’s such a cute dynamic. Can’t wait to see what interesting ways he find to tease her next.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PennyLane

• Privatedancer

• ID2006

• EveP

On 4/11/2021 at 2:32 AM, ickydog2006 said:

I cannot get enough of these two

On 4/17/2021 at 5:15 PM, Victoria said:

Love it! They are too cute.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:44 AM, doglover111 said:

They are so cute. They are perfect for each other 

On 4/19/2021 at 3:43 AM, ichixshiro14 said:

Ahhh their relationship is developing so adorably!! 😍😍😍 Cannot waitttt for him to catch cold 😈

On 4/21/2021 at 2:31 AM, Jettous said:

This is so cute. The way their relationship is developing is amazing. I love how much pleasure Thomas is getting from indulging Emma. It’s such a cute dynamic. Can’t wait to see what interesting ways he find to tease her next.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love reading yall's comments, they make me so happy😊

Mondays were always Emma’s worst; back-to-back classes left her little time to eat lunch, let alone think. All she had free for the day was half an hour between her biology lecture and lab. Ever enthusiastic about her education, Thomas offered the idea she could give him a tour of the university’s biology building before she went to lab.

“This is my favorite part of the hall”. Emma stood before a winding staircase. The walls surrounding were made of glass, allowing a gorgeous view of the surrounding campus. Growing in the neat soil bed underneath and stretching up the length of the three-story building was a tree; it grew tall from the soil, winding its way under and through the staircase. If it weren’t for the neat caretaking of the biology department, the stairs would have looked overtaken by nature itself.

“You just brought me here to hear me sneeze” Thomas elbowed her in the side.

“Ow! Not true (although it is a perk). I love confined nature: parks and gardens, and especially the zoo. Something about being able to enjoy the beauty and serenity of life itself without feeling overwhelmed or threatened by anything. It’s the ultimate tranquility.”

Thomas sniffled, starting to feel the “tranquility” tickle inside of his nose. “You like the zoo?? My favorite place around town is the aquarium!! All the cute fishies and penguins and birds- and the STING RAYS!!! I LOVE to pet the sting rays~ ” There he went bouncing on his heels again.

“Aha. Well then one of these days I’ll have to take you to the zoo, and you can take me to the aquarium.”

Even as the left the staircase and Emma led him through the studious halls, the tree pollen lingered in Thomas’s nose. “IHhhhh! Hih!”. The empty hall echoed as Emma spun on her heels to face her ever allergic “boyfriend”. Thomas’s face when he’s about to sneeze never ceased to make her heart flutter; every day she noticed something new: the way his brow line creased behind his glasses, or how his ears turned the lightest shade of red from embarrassment. He was adorable in every sense of the word.

But now wasn’t the time. Classes were in session in behind all doors, and Thomas’s sneezes weren’t what you would call shy. His back was beginning to arch and she knew there wasn’t much time left. Acting on pure, fetish instinct, Emma pressed two fingers under Thomas’s nose. She could feel the air coming in and out of the nostrils that flexed and wiggled against her skin. Even as a slight wetness gathered, she held and pressed firm.

Through watery eyes Thomas gazed down at his blushing “girlfriend”. The way she starred at his nose and squeezed her necklace in fixated pleasure made him blush, and he almost forgot about the pollen sticking to his nasal cavity. “Emmmaaaa..snf! W-whaahHAT. Are you doing?”

“You can’t sneeze here; it’ll be too loud and interrupt their class.”

B-buhhht I…I!! IH hiIHIHhih! I really need to sn-SNHHEEE!!”

Despite his plea, Emma refused to budge, determined she could prevent the inevitable. Down below her belt grew aflame knowing it was this close to his volcano about to erupt.  Thomas was less confident in her efforts, however, as the tickle swirled from the tip of his nose, through his sinuses, and even to the roof of his mouth. He wanted desperately to do what she asked but the tickle, oh the tickle, it-it’s too strong! I can’t.

“Emma I cahhhhhn’t.. I… I… I have to!! IHH HIHIHHIH HA!! AHAAGH!! HNNNGTTT!! HEUMPPPPTT!! NGT! NGT! NNNGGTCHHHH!!! Ohhhhh…”

He’d sneezed onto her finger, into her hand, all over her arm. The pressure she applied had forced him to stifle, but she felt every explosion none the less.

So there they stood, under the science fair poster, with both parties blushing for completely different reasons.

“Emma, oh god, I’m so sorry. I know I like to tease you and all, but I never meant to actually sneeze on you. This is all so disgusting, I’m.. I’m so sorry.” He backed away from her still outstretched finger, grimacing when he saw the spray that had collected in his wake.

“No..I..Thomas. None of that was your fault. I-I’m sorry I embarrassed you… its just so quiet in here, and you were gonna sneeze, and I’ve always wanted to hold in someone’s sneeze for them, and you were talking and- “

“Uh…waitadamnminute. You liked that? Genuinely? This is something you’ve thought of?”

“Look, if you’re just gonna make fun of me then- “

“Oh no, Emma, I’m not making fun of you, honest.” He came in close to her again to cup her cheek with his hand. “I never want you to be any less than what you are. Please, never stop being genuine with me. It’s my favorite thing about you.”

His hand felt soft on her cheek, and she could smell his lingering cologne from earlier that morning. He smelt like sunshine. When he starred at her like that, she feared nothing. Soft eyes, comforting from glasses, shining teeth in the purest smile she’s ever known. No one had looked at her like that in the longest time.

“You have the control. Just lead the way, and I’ll do anything.”

They joined hands and embarked back the way they came and climbed the staircase up to the second floor. Thomas took long, enthusiastic breaths through his nose as he glided his hand along the tree. Down below, he could see couple people on the sidewalk. A few raised their phones in his direction and took pictures. Best to ignore it.

“And so, here’s the second story; this is where most of the labs take place.” Peering in through windows showed rooms filled with beakers and skeletons and complicated equations written and re-written on the board. The whole scene left Thomas in a sort of awe.

You do stuff like that?”

“What like it’s hard?” The face Emma received in return showed his skepticism. “Yes, fine. It’s very hard. Honestly, I’m only passing some of these classes by a thread. But you do what you gotta, ya know?”

Although his heart ached in sympathy for the hard road he knew she had ahead, Thomas couldn’t help but admire her determination. This year alone there had been dozens of people that dropped from the STEM field or gave up on college all together. “That’s a lot of faith you have in yourself”.

“Well, I gotta have faith. Can’t really go into med school half-assed.”

“You never did tell me what kind of doctor you want to be. Is it something with the nose, you know, so you can see sneezing patients all day??” Emma really wanted to hate the little eyebrow wiggle that he performed, but it was just too damn adorable she had to laugh.

“No. Honestly I’m not sure if I could function listening to that all day. Actually, I want to be an OBGYN.”

“You’re gonna be a vagina mechanic?” For that comment he received a punch in the arm. “Oh, come on! That was funny!”

“Yuck it up pretty boy. I’m gonna be a female advocate. Women today are kinky and sexy and need protection. Sex education today is shit, and little girls need to learn early that their body is something to be proud of. The sooner we educate teenagers on safe sex, the better they’ll be. Sex is a beautiful, natural thing. On top of all that I really just love the female anatomy and reproductive system, and pregnancies all the way to birth are beyond fascinating. I can’t wait to be a doctor one day so I can deliver babies to the new parents, and watch as they fall in love with the child in their arms..”

“You think I’m pretty~ “

“Oh you escalator tripper!!”

“CHAT NOIR SIMPER!!!”

They both erupted into laughter, and for a moment forgot they were in a school hall. Snickers and small snorts bounced off the walls as hey climbed the stairs again and landed on the third floor. Beautiful flowers hung from the ceiling to soak in the sun through the glass walls. It was here that the stairs tree came to a glorious end, and the branches stretched between the hanging flora. Thomas could already feel the twinge of his allergy lighting a spark in the back of his nose.

Before it’s always been so easy to sneeze around Emma; he loved to tease her and watch the excitement light up her face. But, the embarrassment he caused earlier was something he’d never intended. All he could do now was watch wait for her cues.

“The third floor is solely dedicated to plants. Probably wouldn’t be your favorite with your…” She smirked and referenced to his nose, which Thomas just now realized he’d been rubbing absentmindedly. He quickly retracted his hand and laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

“You’d think so, huh? But I’m actually quite fond of most greenery.”

“Oh yeah! Your parents are botanists, right?”

“Yep. Together they’ve done a bunch of research, and even discovered a few flowers of their own.”

“Wow! That’s so cool! Actually, that sounds a lot like the alumni that funded this biology building.” Emma strolled to the tree trunk and revealed a plaque on the wall, “This building and many instruments inside have been donated generously by Alumni Mr. and Mrs. Soilel.”

Thomas came to her side and admired the words with her. “Emma have I…hhhhhave I…ih..snf! HIHihhhh, aghHHAH..HAH!! I think..sniff! SNIFF!! Sneeehhhhhze… I gotta…HAH!!”

There was no thinking about it, he was gonna sneeze. Emma knew what she wanted to do, but after the awkward exchange last time, she wasn’t sure if it was wise. Thomas strained to keep his eyes open. Whatever happened next was completely Emma’s decision…but she needed to decide quick.

Hih! Hih..HIHIHighghg! I really..HAGH!?!? RHHHEALLY NEED TO…SNEEZE!!! AHAGHH!!!-“.  Once again a slim finger slipped knowingly under the trembling nose. Emma traced her finger teasingly around the nostrils before pressing firm to the septum and bracing herself. Thomas’s hands tensed at his sides, wanting to bat her hand away in objection, but he fought the urge. If she wanted him to sneeze on her, that’s just what he’ll do.

IHIHIGGGH!! HHHAA?!??! UMPKK!! HUMPTGGCH!! NGXXT! NGXXT!! HHHUMMGGXTTT!! Ugh…”

The pleasure Emma felt was indescribable. Getting to feel his nose squish and squirm on her finger. Watching him so desperately need relief, knowing she was the one keeping him at bay. Something about having power over his sneezes… hit every button.

It took a few seconds before either party had the will to pull away from their stance. The hallway was quiet, save the birds that chirped outside the glass walls. Emma was the first to break the silence with a giggle, and Thomas was quick to laugh along.

“Wow Thomas, I can’t believe you sneezed on me.”

“Um excuse me?! I can’t believe you liked it.” He looked at her in a soft, serious manner. “You did like it, right?”

“Yes. I liked that very much.”

That mega-watt smile again. He was beaming. How could a guy like him find teasing me so much fun?

“Well anyway Ms. Blush, wat I was trying to ask before the pollen interrupted me, was ‘have I ever told you my last name?’”

“Hm, no I suppose I don’t. But you know mine somehow. Oh! And that reminds me, how the hell did you know my size for the Marinette costume?”

“Miner details my dear. My last name is Soleil.”

“Wait..like…” She pointed to the golden plaque on the wall.

“The very same. I’m Thomas Michael Soleil. It’s nice to meet you.”

Can’t wait for more!  You are a great writer 

I just noticed the part that a few people took Thomas’ picture.  Very curious to find out more of who he is and what he does.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:58 PM, rockbell said:

this is so cute!!!!

On 4/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, Jettous said:

I love them so much. They are so adorable together. 

On 4/29/2021 at 4:39 AM, Privatedancer said:

Oh this is soooo amazing!

On 5/1/2021 at 1:09 PM, Privatedancer said:

Can’t wait for more!  You are a great writer 

On 5/3/2021 at 11:30 AM, Privatedancer said:

I just noticed the part that a few people took Thomas’ picture.  Very curious to find out more of who he is and what he does.

Thank you everyone!

Finals week has drained the life out of me, but even still i was able to write the next chapter for my favorite couple...only for my computer to crash and delete everything. Starting from scratch sucks ass. Just wanted to let yall know that more is coming! Thank you sm for all the support!!!

Oh no, sorry things have been so stressful!! Hopefully you get some rest and your computer decides to cooperate ❤

It's so hard for me to get back starting on something when I lose it due to technical issues, but I do hope you continue this.

I was so excited when I saw there was a new post on this but it was a comment;). This story is on my mind a lot and I am really excited for more :)

Whew this chapter was a pain to rewrite, but so worth it! Hope yall enjoy it as much as I did ;)

Explanation came in a quick conversation preceding Emma’s lab. Thomas was the son of two of the most accomplished botanists in the nation. Together they discovered countless flora that furthered the innovations of medicine worldwide. Although they’ve made enough money to have retired long ago, they continue their work out of pure scientific curiosity and, as Thomas calls it, a newfound “societal need”. Instead, they use their enormous fortune to give back to science everywhere. No place is their generosity more prevalent then at their alma mater university. School pride coursed so thickly in their veins that they even built their elaborate mansion in the acres behind the campus.

“But long story short, they’ve discovered a new flower and they’re throwing a grand gala to celebrate with other pompous STEM elites.”

“Your parents sound incredible”, Emma did her best to absorb the story while they scurried through the hallways to her bio lab. “I can’t imagine what it’s like to grow up with such accomplished parents.”

“I’ll admit it’s a charmed life, but the novelty fades quickly. Mom and Dad have fallen down the rabbit hole of scientific fame and seems all they care about now is the approval of their peers. That’s why I need you, Emma. My parents have made it clear that I need a girlfriend for my next public appearance at the gala.”

Questions swirled in her mind, but her time had run out, and she wouldn’t have another free moment until tomorrow. “What if our date tomorrow is at your place?” Emma leaned her weight on the door frame of the lab. “You’ll have more time to tell me all about your family, and you can show me where you grew up.” She said it with all sincerity, but a part of her was just itched to see the mansion of a scientific celebrity- especially one that was basically funding her degree.

It wasn’t a bad idea, and Thomas apprehensively agreed. Plans were made, and Emma skipped merrily into lab, excited for the world of wonder she had in store tomorrow.

.               .               .

There was no need for Thomas’s barrage of texts and calls this time. Emma rose with the sun; she moved with a melodic grace as she put on her favorite sun dress and curled her hair. Most days she would just throw her hair in French braids or a ponytail, but today felt a little special.

The familiar black car pulled in front of the dorms at exactly 9am. Thomas’s house resided just behind campus, but the brief car ride provided ample time for Emma’s mind to wonder. I can’t believe Thomas’s parents are scientific celebrities. It’s just like a hallmark movie! What if Thomas is actually Santa Clause?! No, that’s stupid. His parents are normal people- just, normal people who fund my entire major field and are practically paying for my degree…ohmygodI’mgonnadie.

Within minutes they were riding in the acres behind the campus. Tall, looming trees lined the road and offered their colorful leaves to paint the road bellow. Out the window Emma could see it: the Soleil Manor. Tall, dark towers scraped the sky, covered with vines that hugged the architecture tightly. Grown on the vines were a plethora of flowers, all smiling at the sun in delight. A hedge fence surrounded the estate, also adorned by flora. For a moment, Emma’s heart ached for poor Thomas and his allergies; but the empathy quickly melted away, in favor of desire, a desire to take a long, long walk with Thomas across the entire estate.

Emma was well into her steamy daydream before she realized that the car had driven right past the entrance. Instead, the car crept across the next turn, revealing the cutest little cottage. One could look at it and swear it was transported straight from the cover of a fantasy novel, or a Pinterest page, even. Just like the manor, vines and various flora covered the exterior. In contrast to the darker themes of the former, this latter house sported a much lighter tone, even going as far as to have a white picket fence. Hanging in the front was a porch swing that made Emma feel like home.

“Emma!” Thomas burst through the front door excitedly and rushed to the car. He greeted the driver through the passenger window before opening Emma’s door and extending a hand to her. There was his smile, as sure as the sun would rise. “I’m so happy you’re here, Emma. I cant wait for you to meet…hih..hitktchu! Ickch!! HATKCHIUU!!..snf. Sorry about that, you can imagine how awful my allergies are around here.”

In taking his offered hand, a soft, white powder caught her attention. It trailed from his hand, up his arm, scattered across his chest, and even up to his- “hiIHIHhih-tchooo!!”- his nose.

“Very happy to be here, Thomas. Although I do have to admit, I thought we were visiting your house today. What is this place?”

“Don’t stop trusting me now bugaboo. C’mon.” Rocks crackled in the driveway behind them as the car pulled away, and Thomas guided Emma up the cobblestone path. “I have my fetish question early today- before we get inside. Why don’t you say, ‘bless you’? Is it something to do with your fetish?”

It had never occurred that she’d never blessed him. Of the countless times he’s sneezed and sneezed, she could never muster those words. “Honestly, I don’t think I could say it even if I tried. The phrase feels embarrassing in my mouth, like somehow me acknowledging someone’s sneeze will alert them to my fetish.”

“Really?”, he inquired.

“Unfortunately, yes. Ya know, actually, it was only this year that I gained enough courage to say the word “sneeze”. In previous relationships I had to use a codeword like ‘pineapple’, and even ‘carebear’ one time.” Her giggles enticed a chuckle out of him as well. Even though he couldn’t quite wrap his head around being too self-conscious to bless someone, he could respect the situation. Life is never boring when he’s with her.

Together they entered the home, and immediately Emma was hit with the overwhelming aroma of bread, no, cookies, no, cake. The smell took hold and carried her all the way to the kitchen. Vintage appliances filled the room. A small, retro tv sat in the corner next to the record player. A sort of dough or pastry sat on any available counter space. Flour, the white powder on his hand was flour.

The true centerpiece of the room was the sturdy old woman, knuckle deep in a pile of fluffy dough. Her silver hair was pulled into a neat bun to keep it out the way of her hands or her worn and torn apron.

“Ahem”. Thomas held Emma by the small of her back and led her to meet the frail woman, “Emma, I’d like you to meet my Nana. Nana, this is my girlfriend, Emma.” Thomas stepped aside to make room for the elderly figure making her way toward his “girlfriend”. Emma was wrapped in a sweet-smelling hug.

“It’s so good to meet you, dear!” She pulled away and kissed Emma on each cheek, leaving bits of flour in her wake. “I was Thomas’s caretaker whenever his parents were away-“

“Which was always.”

“Yes. The good lord didn’t bless me with a child baring body, so I raised Thomas as my own. He is like a son to me.” The flour covered pair embraced, and it warmed Emma’s heart to see the pure family love.

Thomas’s face grew grim. “The older I got, the less I saw of my parents. They became so invested in their work they never had any time for me.” Nana playfully smacked Thomas’s arm before squeezing his cheeks between her fingers.

“What have I told you about pouting? Your parents love you; they just have a hard time showing it. Besides, you have me! And now you have this pretty young lady.” Residual flour stuck from Nana’s hands onto Thomas’s hands, right next to his nose.

Snf! Eehhh..heh…excuse..mEHEH!!! Hektchu!! Kch! Ktch! KTCHU!!” The explosion was diverted just in time as Thomas turned away from the two ladies. To avoid staring, Emma attempted to look occupied with whatever was outside the kitchen window.

“À vos souhaits, mon petit biquet. Where is that handkerchief I made for you?” Thomas sheepishly pulled out a deep blue hanky, and gingerly tended to his nose. Nana looked to Emma, who was still focusing on whatever she could out the window. “Dear, you must wish someone good health after they sneeze. It’s only polite, and it helps to ward off evil spirits.”

“O-oh. Well, I uh, um…” Ten minutes in and I’ve already offended his Nana. From behind the homemade cloth, Thomas could see her inner panic.

“It’s a game Nana!” Emma and Nana looked at him in equal confusion. “Yeah! My allergies can be so tiresome, we decided to have some fun with it! The game is to see who can bless me first! I try to bless myself, but my beautiful girlfriend usually beats me to it.” The elderly woman turned to Emma in admiration. “You were first to bless me this time Nana, so you won!”

Further questions were about to be asked when a burst of energy tumbled through the door. “THOMAS!!!” A little girl, no more than six, ran full speed down the length of the kitchen and jumped into Thomas’s arms.

“Manon! I thought you were playing superheroes in the yard?” Thomas pulled the young girl close to his chest and spun her around. Her giggles mixed with his laughter and filled the room with a bright sort of innocence. It was the cutest thing Emma had seen since her baby brother locked himself in his room and tried telling the Alexa to open the door for him… her dad had to cut off the doorknob.

“Emma, this is my grand-niece Manon. She’s my little munchkin.” Nana took Mano from Thomas and sat her firmly on the kitchen counter.

“It’s so nice to meet you Manon! My name is Emma.” She stretched out a hand for the girl to shake, but instead received a slap to the wrist. The child glared at Emma with all her little might.

“I don’t like you!”, she roared, “You’re the reason Thomas is always gone!” Her arms rested crossed, and her lip made the cutest pout. Thomas came between the girls and faced his almost-cousin.

“How about I make it up right now, hm? A game of tag? Winner gets double dessert tonight.”

Oh, how her face gleamed at those words. Without hesitation she hopped off the counter and sprinted toward the backyard yelling, “YOU’RE IT!!”.  Thomas turned to Emma and winked before taking off behind Manon into the foliage. His allergies will be monstrous when he gets back. Not that she minded.

“I guess it’s just us ladies now.” Back at work kneading the dough, Nana beckoned Emma to sit across from her at the kitchen island. “You know dear, it’s true what munchkin says- you have taken quite a bit of Thomas’s time.” Emma was quick to try and apologize but was quickly cut off. “Oh no, it’s not a bad thing. Truth be told I’m glad you’re here. I haven’t seen him smile like this in years.”

“That’s very kind of you to say ma’am. You said you’ve been Thomas’s caretaker all his life?”

“Oh yes. His parents first hired me soon after he was born. It started as a weekend job, then it turned into half the week, and eventually the Soleils built this house for me so I could stay here full time. I used to walk to the manor early every morning to wake mon petit biquet and get him ready for all his lessons.”

“Lessons?”

“So many lessons. The boy’s parents were adamant about him being well educated. Let’s see, to my knowledge, he knows three languages, studied all his core classes well into college level, plays the piano, and even did fencing lessons.”

“Wow…”

“So, you must really like him, is that right?”

“Oh! Y-yes ma’am. Thomas means a great deal to me.”

Nana smiled warmly toward the dough in her hands, “he means a lot to me too, dear. That’s why it makes me so happy to see he’s found someone like you: someone to love, to cherish, who isn’t bothered by his constant allergies,” Emma couldn’t help but blush at the last statement. She wasn’t bothered at all, quite the opposite actually…

“My Thomas seems to really like you as well.”

“…he does?”

“Oh yes, you’re all he seems to talk about nowadays. Manon wasn’t kidding when she said you’ve taken his time. He’s always out planning your next date or taking you on a date. And when he’s home you’re all he can think about.” Nana chuckled, “poor Manon’s been a jealous mess.”

A fire danced on Emma’s face as she leaned her weight on the kitchen island. The thought of Thomas having actual feelings for her made her feel…oh god, so many things. Thomas doesn’t actually like me, does he? That would just complicate everything. We have a deal. I date him for a month, and he doesn’t tell anyone about my fetish. It’s simple. It’s plain. He doesn’t like me…he doesn’t.

Through the back door came Manon, running like a wild boar around the kitchen, with Thomas following close behind. The two had matching dirt patches on their knees and various flowers cascading from their hair. Nana’s poor kitchen floor…

With reflexes only a grand aunt could possess, Nana scooped Manon up mid stride and sat her on the kitchen counter. “I’m going to wash this little munchkin here in the sink. Emma, if you could take Thomas into the bathroom and wash him up for me?”

“Yes ma’am.” Behind the kitchen was a small half bathroom, hosting only a toilet and vanity sink. Thomas walked in hopped to sit upon the sink counter. Small, grey washcloths lay neatly stacked on the rack above the toilet, one of which Emma retrieved to clean the pollen off of Thomas’s face.

“Sorry about that little scene Manon threw, she’s really fond of our play time, and I suppose she was really anxious to get this play date started haha.” Perched atop the counter, this playtime champion removed his glasses and began the task of removing all the flora from his dark hair. “I do have to warn you, there’s quite a storm brewing in my nose. Manon was enjoying our play so much I didn’t want to interrupt it with one of my usual allergy fits, so I’ve been holding them all back.”

Warm water from the faucet rushed over Emma’s fingertips and soaked the cloth in her hands. Brown eyes looked up to survey the situation: chest rising and falling in increasingly uneven breaths, lips parted to allow for shallow hitches, causing a slight allergic snarl. And his nose, pink at the tip and spreading red around the rim, flexed with equal uncertainty, and need. His fingers rose to the top of his head to pick more of the damning flowers. A pile was slowly growing on the sink counter, and Emma was beginning to have an idea of the fit that was about to transpire.

“Let’s get started then”. One hand swept dark bangs away from the forehead, while the other got to work dabbing the pollen away from around the eyes. Thomas gazed into her eyes and smiled at the gesture. In that moment, she was soft, warm, loving. There was no smart comeback to be heard, no premed course weighing on her back. She was completely here, with him.

She noticed his eyes closing and retracted the cloth from his temple as he bent to the side. “Ha?! NGtt!! Uh-huh!! HUMPPTT!! HIH IH hiHIHIHIH! MMPPTT!! Snf! Bless me, haha.” He’d pinched his nose between the thumb and forefinger, trying his best not to sneeze openly so close to Emma.

“I appreciate you covering for me back there with your Nana.” The cloth had long finished with the forehead and was now traveling down the face to cup his cheeks. He smirked in response.

“With the whole ‘bless you’ thing? No problem. If I can’t do at least that much, then what kind of a boyfriend would I be?” The girlfriend in question blushed in return, a smile grazing her cheeks as she worked her way around the chin and to the other cheek. She was expertly avoiding the nose- that, would be kept for last.

“Emma I snf I gottahh hah hih?! Snf!!” Again, the cloth was withdrawn to make room for the impending sneezes. “Excuhhhhse ha, HAH!! NGGT! NGT! NGT! NGXXT!! NGTCHH!!!! Huh...ha..HAH!? HHAAAXTCHIUUOOO!!! Snf…ugh. Excuse mbe. I’mb sorry, Emba.”

Looking up from his pinched fingers, Thomas saw her frozen, unable to look away from his nose. She quickly shook her head and was able to regain her composure.

“Alright, it’s time for…the big one.” He knew what she meant, and he was ready. The pollen ridden nose was exposed fully as Thomas leaned his head slightly back to allow access to the tickly appendage. Before starting, Emma once again ran the cloth under the water to make it warm and not too irritating on his already reacting allergies.

Slowly and deliberately, the premed student began her work around the nose. She began between his eyes, tracing down and around the whole bridge of his nose. Instantly she could feel it twitch from underneath her fingers. It flexed threateningly as to what was about to occur. Out of instinct the cloth was taken away.

“N-ndo. Snf! Don’t stohp. Hih! Ihhih.. keep going.” The cloth did as it was told, wiping the sides of the bridge, and beginning to graze the nostrils. Emma’s face was engulfed in a fierce blush as she watched the nostrils twitch and tremble at her touch. Her knees felt weak and began to buckle in towards one another, as pleasure swept through her like waves. In a momentary loss of control, her hand moved just slightly too far right and brushed the under of the terribly tortured nose.

IHHHIHHIH?!?! Pl-HEHE-ease be careful. The pollEHEH!! SNF!! Pollehh- pollend, in mby ihHIH!! Ndose!!” Thomas’s knuckles gripped the edge of the counter as he fought the burning need in his nose. Every passing moment he became more desperate for relief.

Emma was also reaching her limit. She felt herself losing more and more of her composure as Thomas continued to crumble at the hand of his allergies. There could be no more stalling- the cloth was brought underneath the nose. It traced around each nostril in a figure eight pattern, grazing the septum with each round.

The tickle was unbearable. Against his will, Thomas’s eyes rolled back, and his eyelids fell down, creating a crease at the bridge of his nose. His chest rose and fell as desperate hitches began to build in his throat. Auditory moans trembled out of his mouth against his will, as his nose took power over his whole body. In a last stitch attempt for control, Thomas grabbed Emma’s hand and used it to press the cloth firmly against his nose. With one hand cupped around hers, and the other holding the edge of the counter for dear life, the last of Thomas’s will crumbled to the floor.

“IHIHIH?!? AHAH!! AH!!! HAGH?!? HHHHH-HAAAAAATCHHHHIOOOO!!!!! HIH-ITXCHHUUUUU!!!! IKKXTIOO!! IKXXT!! HIXTCHH!!! HAKKCHHH!! HUH?!?! HAH!! HAAAAAAXTCHHIUUUUOOOOOOO!!!

The whole scene was incredible. Every explosion was caught within the folds of the cloth, allowing Emma to feel the warmth of the gathering congestion and breath. The way he grabbed her hand in his so tight made her stomach flip and twist in absolute knots. By the end of it, Emma felt lightheaded with pleasure and astonishment.

Thomas pulled away from her hand cautiously, testing his nose for any lingering tickle. When he found none, Thomas retrieved his glasses and looked at Emma. Her blushing face, the way her mouth parted in little huffs of air, and the squirming of her legs all let him know: that was a damn good fit.

“Ahem, uh, bless me haha. Are you, alright, Emma?” He climbed down from his perch and stood in front of her. The unsteadiness of her legs and his looming height forced Emma to black up until her back was on the wall, encouraging Thomas to follow suit until she was pinned between the two.

“I…I’m fine…thank you.”

“Oh? Well, I believe you, just make sure you’re certain before we go back out there.” The sentence was followed by a wink.

They both walked out after a time, entering the kitchen hand in hand to find Nana forming her bread, and a newly clean Manon fumbling to put on the record player in the corner. Nana saw them enter out the corner of her eye.

“Well! That was quite some show you put on, mon petit biquet. I’d be surprised if the whole campus didn’t hear you just now”. She and Thomas shared a laugh, while Manon finally found the right button on the record player. The needle descended and she jumped at the sudden violin coming from the machine. Dean Martin’s “Everybody Loves Somebody” began to fill the room with its slow melodic color. Emma was giggling at Manon’s childish reaction when she noticed Thomas’s outstretched hand.

“Would you care for a dance?”

“Me? Oh no, I can’t dance.”

“Is that so? Well in that case, I dare you to dance with me.”

Any response she could produce wouldn’t matter; she was bound by the rules of the game. Thomas took her hand in his and led her to the open space by the back door, taking her hand and placing them in its respective spot on his shoulder. By the beat of the music, the two began to sway. Unsteady feet became confident moving with his. The waltzing pattern of the music seemed to carry them around the room, weightless as the early morning fog.

It didn’t take long for Emma to tare her gaze away from her own feet, and instead look up to meet Thomas’s eyes. They sparked brighter than a thousand diamonds. They made her feel safer than her oldest blanket. Here, in his arms, Emma felt whole.

The music faded into nothingness as the needle on the record player found nothing more to play, and the dancing pair slowed to a stop. Nana clapped her flour covered hands.

“Excellent, just wonderful. I told you those dancing classes would be useful.” Everyone laughed, and Emma looked down at her phone in realization that she would soon need to get ready for work. Good-byes were exchanged, and Thomas offered to walk her to the car.

“Thank you for everything today, Thomas. It was wonderful to get to meet some of your family.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed. Nana has been eager to meet you for quite some ti- hihih…hixxch!”

“Bless you.”

Thomas looked at her in confusion as the black car pulled into the driveway. With a knuckle rubbing the under of his nose he asked, “wait, I thought you said you couldn’t say that? It made you uncomfortable?”

Emma opened the passenger door and stalled before getting in, “I guess that makes you special.”

So pleased to see another update, I’m in love with this story 😍

Thank you so much for another update!  I was beyond excited to see it last night any used it as a motivator to finish my work before I could read it.  In order to savor your wonderful story I only read half last night and am tryin to hold off on the other half :)

Omg, so glad to see more of this. And blessing is a huge part of this fetish for me so I'm super glad to see her start doing that.

This is adorable! I can't wait to read more!! :) so well done! 

I hope there is more to come - this is such a great story

Please don’t let this be over- it is so well written!

On 5/28/2021 at 2:25 AM, Privatedancer said:

I hope there is more to come - this is such a great story

1 hour ago, Privatedancer said:

Please don’t let this be over- it is so well written!

Definitely not over! More chapters are in the making, but I don't like to rush writing them. Good things take time;)

I really appreciate your enthusiasm! Thank you for reading!

It would just so happen I was almost done with this one when I responded to the last comment. A bit of a shorter chapter, but I hope you still enjoy!

Minutes felt like days felt like weeks felt like months. Every second Thomas and Emma spent together was treasured. Together they’d accumulated a vault of inside jokes, and some not-quite-hidden feelings for one another. Secret winks and sneezes became a daily occurrence, as did sweet nothings shared between the two.

“You know, I think you wear this one better than I do.”

“What can I say? I guess I’m just irresistible~”

Emma giggled in response as they both stood in front a wall of mirrors. The gala was just one week away, and Thomas had declared it was time for Emma to get a suitable dress. Resistant and stubborn, Emma only allowed him to pay for it on one condition- a dare.

“I was a little wary at first, princess, but I’m really starting to like the feel of these dresses. So airy. So free. I think I might buy one for myself instead of you.”

“Fine by me. These expensive things don’t really suit me anyways.” The mirror lost her reflection as Emma stepped off the platform. Not three feet of space was made before her wrist was grabbed by Thomas’s firm grip. He pulled her back onto the platform with him and leaned into the nape of her neck.

“You are the most elegant, most precious, most exquisite thing in here. No dress can match your character.” As he pulled from her ear, Thomas looked down at the gown she wore. “I suppose you are right: this doesn’t suit you at all. Far too much. We need something more…simple, classy. Consultant?”

From around the corner scrambled a flustered consultant, eager to please her client in any way she could. “Yes? Mr. Soleil?” The manager of the establishment had already warned Emma and Thomas that it was Nadia’s first day in store. She described her as “clumsy” and “too fresh to the industry”. Emma was not phased and insisted they have her as their consultant for the appointment. Later, Emma explained to Thomas how she remembered her first days as a waitress and knew how harsh public service could be.

“Ms. Nadia, would you be so kind as to show us some more simple gowns? I fear my lady’s natural beauty is being eclipsed be all these bells and whistles.”

“Yes sir! Right away sir!” Off she scurried with Emma following in tow. Thomas, now alone, chose a spot on the couch to sit and admire his own gown while he waited for his girlfriend to reappear.

“So, Ms. Mond-“

“Please, call me Emma.”

“Alright. Ms. Emma, what is the occasion for your dress?” The shorter woman started to help the dress off Emma’s body. Standing from behind and pulling the zipper down, Nadia got a rich sniff of the perfume Emma had applied that morning. It was lovely to be sure but…it tickled. Her nose quickly retreated as she swiftly pulled the dress to be hung and handed Emma a robe to wear.

“It’s a gala. Thomas, well, my boyfriend’s parents are throwing this grand party to celebrate new discoveries in their field. It’s a big night, and I have to play the part.” Through the doorframe, Nadia was shifting in and out of racks pulling dresses she thought perfect for such a night.

“Play? Why would you have to play the part?”

“Well, I didn’t exactly grow up poor, but dresses like these seem out of a fairytale to me. I have 5 siblings that needed taking care of, and they never left much extra money in the bank- not to their fault of course. My dad does the best he can to give us everything we need, and sometimes a little of what we want. He taught me the value of working hard, and I hope to repay him one day for it. Truth be told I never actually realized we were poor until…” Looking down, Emma could see Nadia with an armful of dresses trying so hard to listen and work at the same time. “Oh, I’m sorry, listen to me ramble. What have you picked for me?”

From the top of the pile Nadia produced a mermaid style maroon dress, one that would make Jessica Rabbit proud. Emma draped her robe and stepped into the fabric, allowing the attendant to work the clothing up and around her body. Up close again like this, Nadia was forced to breathe in the thick, sweet vanilla perfume. She could feel her sinuses tingle and tremble at the barrage of fumes.

“You know Ms. Emma, snf, daisies and Christmas lights are nothing alike, but they are still both beautiful in their own wayyyy-“

Yes, Emma heard the sniffle. Yes, she was now paying extra close attention to the obviously flaring nostrils and trembling hands of her lady in waiting. “What do you mean?”

The urge to pull away from the perfume’s grasp and run out the dressing room was strong, but Nadia wouldn’t be deferred. Even so, the longer she stood at Emma’s side, the worse her nose trembled. “Well, just because you aren’t accustomed to Mr. Soleil’s lavish world doesn’t mean you don’t belong. If he didn’t like you, snf, heh heh he wouldn’t SNF beehhhhhh HERE! ikchtiu ikchiu ikchiu ikchiu!!! Oh I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t mean to!”

“No apologies necessary. Bless you” It felt wrong to enjoy watching it. The way her nose twitched with every tiny explosion. The way her breasts bounced up and down with the force. To watch the way Emma did felt off… and she didn’t know why. “This dress is lovely, but I don’t really think it’s for me. Do you have anything in a lighter shade? Maybe a little less form fitting as well?”

The consultant beamed at the request and left to find a suitable match. Emma looked at herself in the mirror in question. Why does it feel so wrong? I’ve never felt ashamed of my fetish, or denied myself the pleasure of passing allergies, so why now?

Through the door like popping bubbles came Nadia again, holding her new choice picks. Emma watched in the mirror as she was once again helped to undress and step into the new gown. It was much closer to her own style, but it was impossible to concentrate on anything else when…

Ihihih?? IHHH!?!? Hihgt nnggxt gxt gxt gxt gxt GGNNKCHTTIU!! Oh.. aghtchhiu!! I-I can’t stop!! HAH?!? AK-TCHIU!!! AK-TCHU!!! AAGGHHHKTCHIOOOO!!!!”

It was a good fit- a great one even, but Emma still felt wrong. She wordlessly grabbed her purse and retrieved Thomas’s “emergency tissues”, as he called them. Nadia took them graciously and did her best to clean herself up. An allergy pill was also passed her way, along with a sympathetic smile from the blushing client. “Bless you”.

It had been long enough for Thomas to change back into his normal clothes and take two laps around the store before he saw the two ladies round the corner again. In that instant his heart dropped. There she stood. An A-line, floor length gown draped off her body, as if made just for her. Sunbeams bounced of the silver/blue fabric and caught his eye in such a way he swore she was from a dream.

“What do you think? Still too much…?”

“Too much?” Nothing could ever be too much with her. Not now, not ever. “You look absolutely…hih?! IIIIIitchhhhhhooo!!!”

Emma and Nadia both giggled at the statement. Thomas shook his head like a dog and mounted the platform next to his angel, hugging her from behind to look at her through the mirror. “There were no expectations in my mind, and somehow you still exceeded them all.”

That’s when in clicked. Emma never wanted to hear another sneeze again, not unless it was Thomas’s.