Sneeze Fetish Forum

White House press secretary (F)

Adw

12 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Never mind found it in a shorter video. Unattractive, dry and somewhat masculine sneeze in my opinion.

I'd say attractive, womanly sneeze  :)

17 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Never mind found it in a shorter video. Unattractive, dry and somewhat masculine sneeze in my opinion.

Agreed, but always nice to have material.

12 hours ago, black_mage said:

I'd say attractive, womanly sneeze  :)

Lol. I can understand if you find her sneeze attractive because that comes down to preference. But as to whether it is womanly or manly, that is based on observation. Her kind of sneeze is mostly from men or old women.

Frim what I've seen younger women of most races tend to have the wetter and the classic "Achoo" type of sneezes. Which are the only type of sneezes I find attractive too. There are exceptions of course. 

If you look at Twitch videos (where I think everyone is relaxed and sneeze normally) you'll see that nearly all the white girls have wet sneezes because they don't stifle. Asian girls sneezes can sound like coughs though.

8 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

If you look at Twitch videos (where I think everyone is relaxed and sneeze normally) you'll see that nearly all the white girls have wet sneezes because they don't stifle. Asian girls sneezes can sound like coughs though.

I've noticed people change the sound of their sneezes closer to what is common in that culture (consciously or not), and I think younger people do this more but there are exceptions of course. So what you see in a video might not always be their most natural way of sneezing. Also, it's easy to generalize too much, especially when you talk about things like ethnic groups based on videos. But you're right that it comes down to personal preference and I think it's good to have variety, I mean it would be boring if everyone sneezed the same way. But maybe this thread isn't the best place to discuss this further..

15 minutes ago, black_mage said:

I've noticed people change the sound of their sneezes closer to what is common in that culture (consciously or not), and I think younger people do this more but there are exceptions of course. So what you see in a video might not always be their most natural way of sneezing. Also, it's easy to generalize too much, especially when you talk about things like ethnic groups based on videos. But you're right that it comes down to personal preference and I think it's good to have variety, I mean it would be boring if everyone sneezed the same way. But maybe this thread isn't the best place to discuss this further..

You're right that this thread is not the best place for this discussion and there have been threads created on this topic. I agree that variety is great and all of us are free to have our preferences.  But since we are on it, I would just like to make one more point.

I was generalizing when I said that most young women especially here in the United States have wetter, Achoo type sneezes rather than dry cough sneezes. But that generalization is based on my lifetime of experience. Another person living next door to me might have a different experience and I can understand and appreciate that. 

If these Twitch girls have Achoo type sneezes because they modify their sneezes to match the sound of what a "typical" sneeze in their culture would sound like, then it implies that the norm in that culture is "Achoo" sneezes. And that is basically the point I made earlier.

Again, this is not an argument, only a friendly discussion. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, ArloEaston said:

Almost a sneeze at 43:00.  Been looking for more from her but haven't had much luck.

There are a few more from her, but I'm too lazy to look for them. Simply search the Government Archive (2009-2017) > Department press briefing transcript, and search for keywords like "Ms. Psaki/sneeze/[sneezes]/ bless you" to find more transcripts with videos attached. However, because this is an archive version, they no longer show the timestamp when the line was spoken, and I don't want to sift through several long ass videos. You can find more on Whitehouse.gov but the videos are usually not included

5 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

Are you referring to the ones already posted in here or others that aren't in this thread.  Ill try to find them if thats the case.

Those that are not here. You must first search for the exact keywords in the transcript, followed by the exact same line in the video, from here https://findit.state.gov/search?affiliate=dos_2009_2017_stategov&query=Sneeze+psaki and here https://www.whitehouse.gov/?s=psaki+sneeze+

5 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

Are you referring to the ones already posted in here or others that aren't in this thread.  Ill try to find them if thats the case.

You can be more creative with the keywords, picture the line that would appear if she sneezed. I'd appreciate it if you could help me find more

9 hours ago, Wetlover88 said:

You can be more creative with the keywords, picture the line that would appear if she sneezed. I'd appreciate it if you could help me find more

I wasn't able to find any from Psaki, just the Marie Harf ones you've posted before. Are there specific transcripts? I am totally willing to go through videos to find any

• 3 months later...