Sneeze Fetish Forum

Day long allergies from my husband

remmyrose

A very exciting surprise from my husband yesterday - usually his spring allergies don't start up until end of April or beginning of May, so I was shocked when he had a day of terrible allergies. Even better, and oddly, it was all just runny nose and sneezing - no itchy eyes, no cough, no other symptoms at all! My husband, T, is not typically a sneezy person unless he has a cold or is having bad allergies. I usually only get about 2-3 weeks of allergy season from him, and usually he takes allergy medicine and it quells the itchiness/sneezing. But yesterday he wouldn't take allergy medicine, for most of the day denied it was allergies, and just left me to listen to him sneeze - there were so many sneezes, I lost count, and he was home all day (it was the weekend). I would estimate it was probably 60-70 sneezes in total! Usually he's like a 0-3 sneeze a day person, so this was amazing :)

Yesterday morning (I was still sleeping), T said he woke up around 5am because his nose was itching so badly. He immediately sneezed two big sneezes, then grabbed for a tissue and muffled a third into it. He then blew his nose and went right back to bed. Around 7 he got up, and as I was waking up I could hear him sniffling in the kitchen. Sometimes he sniffles in the morning so I didn't think anything of it, until I heard HAAAA-CHEW! eh..EH CHEW! then him going to blow his nose. He came back into our bedroom, sniffling and red nosed, saying "ugh, I'm so itchy today." He then told me the story of how he woke up because he had to sneeze. 

After I got out of bed, we sat on the couch and drank coffee together before I had to start working. He kept rubbing his nose and sniffing, every once in a while grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose. He said it was really runny, but when he blew it wasn't a lot of congestion or anything. We talked for a bit, and then I saw his nostrils start to flare and the area around his nose get red. He took a breath in and then HEHCHEW! HaaaHCHEW! eh..EH...AHCHEWWW! He asked for a tissue and blew his nose, saying "I'm so sniffly today." A little while later, I was laying down with him right before I was going to start my work day, with my face close to his. A few times I saw him stretch his face out and get a pre-sneeze look, but then the itch went away. But then he suddenly took in a breath and I turned my head just in him to see AHCHEWW! HAPCHEW! two pretty quick sneezes. 

The rest of the day I spent working in my home office, but I could hear him from the next room sneezing every 10 or so minutes. He often sneezes doubles or triples generally, and will try to stop himself from continuing to sneeze by blowing his nose. That was pretty much the pattern I heard throughout the afternoon - HAA-CHEW! eh CHEW! then muffled into a tissue AHCHOO! Sometimes it was just a double and he would sniffle for a bit later. When he went to the kitchen to start making dinner later in the evening, he also started sneezing singles - probably seven times I heard him let out a loud HAPCHEWW! and then nothing else, except a nose blow. He did have one really intense and loud fit while he was walking around our house - I could hear from a few rooms away AHHHCHEWW! HAAA-PCHEWW! EH..AH...AHCHEWW! HAAACHEWW! CHEWWWW! then he walked into the bathroom, and I could hear him muffle two more into a tissue. 

I kept asking him throughout the day how his allergies were, and he kept saying "I don't know if it's allergies, it's weird because it's just that my nose is running so much." I honestly wish I wrote down the ons as they came, because it was so great. Eventually he did take allergy medicine before bed, and he woke up feeling better, so it was definitely a long allergy attack.