Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saw a really good looking guy have a sneezing fit today and it was depressing thinking about the lack of observations the next last year

colorado198219

This may sound odd, but today a guy was walking down the street and he sneezed 3 times and they were very good sneezes. He was a very good looking with a big nose that I liked around 25 years old I would say.

I have to say I liked the observations, but the last year has been the ultimate sneeze drought. People here in California tend to wear facial coverings and I am reside a city which has very, very low pollen counts. I am actually inland where pollen counts are higher, so that's the only reason I saw a guy sneeze 3 in a row.

I started thinking about the many years where I would see dozens of sneezing observations a day and usually there would be a guy who sneezed a fit a week. 

I don't if it is just me, but the last year I have witnessed about 1% of guys sneeze then I usually do. 

It made me hopeful about the sneezing observations from guys that maybe I will be able to hear but I just think about how basically all the sneezing observations I have seen in person are now a over a year old. I have literally only been able to hear 4 guys sneeze in the last year and every single one of them was a single. 

i don't think this is too uncommon-- i'd be alarmed if it was. but i also think that's for a good reason. 

So glad you got a good look at some fun sneezes. 🙂 It really is a bummer that there are less sneezes to be seen in the past year. I miss it too!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, last year (well most of it--and this year so far too) was the year when it was awkward for *everyone* to sneeze in public!

Speaking of which, has anyone had any Zoom sneeze obs (zeezes? zoozes?)?

Edited by brokensneeze