Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drag Race S13 E13 (Acted)

Bluebird

Sharing solely because I don’t like this stuff going undocumented... :tongue:

It’s nearing the end of the season, and the most recent episode had the final five queens acting in a parody of those cheesy sci-fi movies.

Four of the characters get shrunk down to a few inches tall, and they have to find their way across the room to make themselves big again. All while dealing with the villain, and various environmental factors – one of which being a giant cat that a character is highly allergic to!

They’re very over-the-top fakes, but I’m such a sucker for understanding the process behind it (which they show!!) that I don’t even care. :wub: 

(Just a courtesy warning – if you’re behind on the season and don’t want to be spoiled, I’d recommend waiting to check this out!)

But for the curious... here’s a compilation I threw together from the episode!

Edited by Bluebird
18 hours ago, bben9 said:

Are they female or male sneezes?

image.png.ed188f877cf12fea2a0448aed4d4fc60.png

On 4/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, bben9 said:

Are they female or male sneezes?

(SPOILER WARNING)

Short answer: Male sneezes

Detailed answer: Sneezes by a transman in drag (dressed in what you’d ‘label’ as feminine clothes + drag makeup)

3 hours ago, extreme said:

(SPOILER WARNING)

Short answer: Male sneezes

Detailed answer: Sneezes by a transman in drag (dressed in what you’d ‘label’ as feminine clothes + drag makeup)

Thanks for telling me, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to know a simple answer. Atleast I thought it was simple, in my own opinion.