Sneeze Fetish Forum

‘Bless you, my love’ (F)

Raven Insight

Hi sneezy people! It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything but I witnessed something too good not to share. I’m on mobile so I apologize. 

My partner’s friend T has been dating this girl for a while we’ll call her M. M is very short, 5’0 and thin. She has a long blonde ponytail and pretty caramel eyes. She has a bit of a button nose that’s on the medium side but fits her face. She’s pretty and sweet. She’s witty and funny. It’s impossible not to feel calm around her but she is VERY shy and she seems pretty sneezy. I only think this because, T has also left plans early with me a few times to pick up her allergy medicine. I’ve heard him bless her on the phone when she calls. (Swoon!!)  Sometimes I’ll hear  some muffled sneezes on the phone when she calls when he’s over. I’ve only got to meet her in person a few times  

i finally got to witness a sneeze in person. I was visiting T and M to pick up some stuff for our other friend whose moving. It was supposed to be a short visit. So imagine my surprise when T opened the door and invited me in, M came around the corner wearing black leggings and a red and black flannel. Her hair was pulled back in a long ponytail, her eyes were red and watery. Her nose was red. It almost looked as though she’d be crying. She didn’t notice me standing in the doorway with a sense of urgency and a quiver in her voice she said ‘baby can you take this? -hitch- i have to sneeze. ‘ (I arrived at just the right time, haha!) 

T chuckled and grabbed whatever dish M was holding and gestured me to come in. I made my way to the couch on high alert. M & T were both in the kitchen. M was facing me with a hand on the counter to steady herself. She had a faraway look in her eyes and her mouth hung open just a bit in typical pre-sneeze fashion. I could see her chest heaving in and out as she had a few false starts. 

Before getting into the OB let me preface. M has a very loud girly sneeze. The first half of the sneeze is like a scream and the ‘choo’ is high pitched and girly. Normally it’s a pretty wet, chesty type of sneeze.. It amazes me such a sneeze comes out of such a small body

T put the dish in the sink and tapped her on the shoulder, with a chuckle in his voice he said ‘you ok baby?’ She nodded a little bit but she was very distracted. I pulled out my phone and fiddled with it because I didn’t want to look like i was staring. T and I made small talk about our friends’ move for a few moments before I heard ‘heh...heh...AHHHHHSSCHEWWW!’ ‘Hehhehheh...HAAAAA-CHEWWW’ M snapped forward bending in half and sneezing into her elbow. She straightened up after the first sneeze but kept her head in her elbow. The second sneeze snapped her in half again. Without moving a 3rd and final ‘HAAAAA-CHEEEEEWWW!’ This sneeze was too cute. It was a little more drawn out then her other two sneezes and a little more high pitched as well. 

‘Well, excuse me!’ She said with a giggle before greeting me.  

I didn’t get a chance to say anything because T grabbed some tissues near the sink and took M’s head in his hands. ‘Bless you, my love’ he said this with such a smooth, even, loving tone as he kissed her on the forehead and handed her some tissues. 

I melted right there. How sweet is that?! Thank God T and I went outside right after. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't explore the "Obs" section much, but something like this reminds me how wonderful this "fetish" is. A random encounter or obligation (right place, right time) that ignites something in our odd minds that makes the event a landmark occasion. I've helped a lot of friends move over the years. If you asked me, I can barely remember what I lifted or when it happened. But when something like this happens... I can only imagine how hard it was for someone in previous centuries who had a similarly amazing observations but there was no sneeze forum and they believed no one except themselves cared about their arousing observation... Anyway, great obs!

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 12:03 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

I don't explore the "Obs" section much, but something like this reminds me how wonderful this "fetish" is. A random encounter or obligation (right place, right time) that ignites something in our odd minds that makes the event a landmark occasion. I've helped a lot of friends move over the years. If you asked me, I can barely remember what I lifted or when it happened. But when something like this happens... I can only imagine how hard it was for someone in previous centuries who had a similarly amazing observations but there was no sneeze forum and they believed no one except themselves cared about their arousing observation... Anyway, great obs!

Thank you! There was quite a few moving day sneezes from maci too