Sneeze Fetish Forum
Jettous

Embarrassing fetish related moment

Jettous

The other day my mom and I were watching and episode of drag race. It was an acting challenge and in it one of the contestants had to pretend to have an allergy attack. So there I was, trying to pay attention to anything but what was on the TV so I wouldn’t get visible turned on in front of my mother when she turned to me and said. “Do you remember when you were little and were obsessed with sneezing?”. And I had to just try and play it off and be like “yeah... I remember that”. Only to have her follow that up with asking me if I still like sneezing 🙈. So of course I just straight up lied and said no because that would have been an way to awkward of a conversation. And now I totally scared that she is on to me. 

oOMariusOo

Hi,
I experienced a situation almost similar to yours not long ago. I was in the living room with my mom watching TV, she was watching the news about the covid-19 test. There she turns to me and says, "Be careful with the drug test, I remember when you were little you were obsessed with sneezing." It made me extremely uncomfortable, I just replied: "Yeah yeah ..." in such a way as to ignore the conversation but I was afraid that she would come back one day with this topic. :unsure:

NoV

I have always been terrified of my parents taking about sneezing because I am sure they knew about it but never confronted me about it. I was certainly less than careful with fetish related material I would leave around my room when I was young, and I would be surprised if they did not have any idea...

Jettous
14 hours ago, NoV said:

I have always been terrified of my parents taking about sneezing because I am sure they knew about it but never confronted me about it. I was certainly less than careful with fetish related material I would leave around my room when I was young, and I would be surprised if they did not have any idea...

Yeah I was horrible at covering my tracks. Not that I’ve gotten much better at it since then. But now I’m old enough that if someone decides to look through my stuff and finds something fetish related I feel like that’s their fault not mine 🤷‍♀️.

peach_princess

I remember when I was very little I told my mom I liked sneezing. I think she didn't believe me or thought it was a joke, because several years ago I opened up to her about having a sexual fetish (don't judge me, I was really depressed and needed to feel accepted...), but didn't tell her what it was. She had no clue, and just said it was ok and that everybody is kinky to some extent. I'm so happy she didn't remember this moment from my childhood 😅🙈

Lindaa97

Kids tend to get obsessed with weird things, I’m sure she does not think it is (or was) sexual. So just play it off and laugh at it, she won’t think much of it. I still do think fetish is something you keep to yourself only