Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarrassing fetish related moment

Jettous

The other day my mom and I were watching and episode of drag race. It was an acting challenge and in it one of the contestants had to pretend to have an allergy attack. So there I was, trying to pay attention to anything but what was on the TV so I wouldn’t get visible turned on in front of my mother when she turned to me and said. “Do you remember when you were little and were obsessed with sneezing?”. And I had to just try and play it off and be like “yeah... I remember that”. Only to have her follow that up with asking me if I still like sneezing 🙈. So of course I just straight up lied and said no because that would have been an way to awkward of a conversation. And now I totally scared that she is on to me. 

Hi,
I experienced a situation almost similar to yours not long ago. I was in the living room with my mom watching TV, she was watching the news about the covid-19 test. There she turns to me and says, "Be careful with the drug test, I remember when you were little you were obsessed with sneezing." It made me extremely uncomfortable, I just replied: "Yeah yeah ..." in such a way as to ignore the conversation but I was afraid that she would come back one day with this topic. :unsure:

I have always been terrified of my parents taking about sneezing because I am sure they knew about it but never confronted me about it. I was certainly less than careful with fetish related material I would leave around my room when I was young, and I would be surprised if they did not have any idea...

14 hours ago, NoV said:

I have always been terrified of my parents taking about sneezing because I am sure they knew about it but never confronted me about it. I was certainly less than careful with fetish related material I would leave around my room when I was young, and I would be surprised if they did not have any idea...

Yeah I was horrible at covering my tracks. Not that I’ve gotten much better at it since then. But now I’m old enough that if someone decides to look through my stuff and finds something fetish related I feel like that’s their fault not mine 🤷‍♀️.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when I was very little I told my mom I liked sneezing. I think she didn't believe me or thought it was a joke, because several years ago I opened up to her about having a sexual fetish (don't judge me, I was really depressed and needed to feel accepted...), but didn't tell her what it was. She had no clue, and just said it was ok and that everybody is kinky to some extent. I'm so happy she didn't remember this moment from my childhood 😅🙈

Kids tend to get obsessed with weird things, I’m sure she does not think it is (or was) sexual. So just play it off and laugh at it, she won’t think much of it. I still do think fetish is something you keep to yourself only

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I was also the worst to hide things when I first discovered Sneeze videos on Youtube. I remember my sister and my mom asking why I was watching that much. And I lied, telling my friends on msn was sending me those. 🙈

But about 4 years ago, my mom borrowed my first cellphone. I did recorded myself sneezing on them (induced) and forgot about it.🤦🏻‍♀️ So my mom listened to those right in front on me. I was super embarassed, but acted with a poker face. 😶 She said I was good at it... I'm wondering if she tought it was acting or something... But I was very afraid that she would ask specifics questions about it since she's that kind of person. Good for me that didn't happened and avoided the awkward fetish talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...my most embarrassing moment would probably be the time my sister found my stash of chhinkni/tissues. I had some explaining to do...

• 3 months later...

i used to ask my friends to “pretend to have allergies” with me 😖😖😖

my parents also found some shitty sneezefics i wrote in my notes apps.

so embarrassing in hindsight, definitely have gotten better at hiding things. use a private browser, separate accounts, lock EVERYTHING fetish related… ugh still so embarrassing to look back on!!!

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 1:57 AM, Jettous said:

The other day my mom and I were watching and episode of drag race. It was an acting challenge and in it one of the contestants had to pretend to have an allergy attack. So there I was, trying to pay attention to anything but what was on the TV so I wouldn’t get visible turned on in front of my mother when she turned to me and said. “Do you remember when you were little and were obsessed with sneezing?”. And I had to just try and play it off and be like “yeah... I remember that”. Only to have her follow that up with asking me if I still like sneezing 🙈. So of course I just straight up lied and said no because that would have been an way to awkward of a conversation. And now I totally scared that she is on to me. 

Oh god, I've been dreading this moment for 15 years... I was so outward about my obsession with sneezes as a kid that I'm always waiting for a parent to bring it up now as an adult. 

Recently, I was watching home videos with my family and we found this one of my sister making silly faces that everyone found hilarious. In the background of the video, you can hear me (probably around 9 years old) fake sneezing over and over 🤦‍♀️. I was clearly in the phase of my childhood where I talked a lot about loving sneezing and acted it out all the time. As soon as I registered that this was happening in the background of the video, I started laughing as loud as I could to cover the fake sneezing sound because I was terrified someone in my family would start talking about it and that it would jog the memory of this whole obsession.