Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sebastian Stan

spicy

Great find. I love Sebastian. I had heard rumors of him being sick at a comic con somewhere but never thought to look for clips. Thank you. 

Hmnmnnn. Wow. Thanks so much for sharing! I’ve seen a gif of this floating around and thought the video was lost to the ether. You really have to Jack the volume to hear it, but sounds like two perfect “Choos” to me. 🤯 😍

12 hours ago, chrlyr said:

Hmnmnnn. Wow. Thanks so much for sharing! I’ve seen a gif of this floating around and thought the video was lost to the ether. You really have to Jack the volume to hear it, but sounds like two perfect “Choos” to me. 🤯 😍

They’re such perfect “AHchoo’s” ughhh I’m praying for new sneeze content from him

19 hours ago, Jettous said:

Great find. I love Sebastian. I had heard rumors of him being sick at a comic con somewhere but never thought to look for clips. Thank you. 

Also heard he was quite sneezy during a Comic-Con somewhere too

9 hours ago, spicy said:

They’re such perfect “AHchoo’s” ughhh I’m praying for new sneeze content from him

Ugh, they are. Plus he does this adorable little nose wriggle/pre-sneeze face before the first sneeze while the girl is pulling out her phone. I have watched this way too many times...

On 4/22/2021 at 2:40 PM, chrlyr said:

Also, is this potentially another one at the :17 mark in this video? Hard to tell, but maybe one that snuck up on him! https://twitter.com/9scripted/status/1371181121006940171?s=21

I’m not sure that’s anything but I will keep a lookout for more. I’m just still marveling at his sneeze at comic con and how he had a cold that weekend ugh too good

8 hours ago, spicy said:

I just had to share this. I’m insanely obsessed with imagining this play out.

3DF219A5-5E98-4298-9243-E809B833E9DC.jpeg

:jawdrop:

:stretcher:

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have any updates on any new sneezes or anything?