Sneeze Fetish Forum

Moving Day Dust & Photic sneezes. (F)

Raven Insight

A few days ago I posted an OB about my friend T and his girlfriend M. Today absolutely confirmed to me that M is very, very sneezy.  For this OB, I will refer to M as Maci. 

Today is moving day for our friend, we'll call him Mike. And my friend T and his girlfriend Maci were there to help. This house was basically completely empty and we were there to help clean it out and to help Mike and his girlfriend move in. Maci wore black leggings and a red and black flannel shirt. Basically the same outfit she wore when I saw her the other day. Except, she had a red beanie hat on with one of those balls on top. Her hair was down and out of her face.  I was there before T and Maci showed up, when they did arrive Maci came up standing behind me. I could hear her wet sniffles right away. She said "hello" sounding pretty stuffed up and sat across from me. I noticed how pink her nose was in the sunlight when she pulled off her mask and she pulled some balled-up tissues out of her pocket and quietly blew her nose, apparently not enough to clear it because she sniffled immediately after, pushing the tissues back into her pocket. T sat next to her and I watched him put a small pack of tissues in his pocket. She smiled at her gently and winked at her. (I'm sorry but excuse me?! :stretcher:)

Mike and his girlfriend were directing our other friends who were unloading the furniture. They were going to leave as soon as they were done. Mike turned around took one look at Maci, "I hope you brought a mask!" He joked. Maci sniffled and gestured with the mask in her hand. "I'm fine! T let his brother borrow his car yesterday to take his cat to the vet. It was getting to me on the way over. I don't have a cold! No fever! Just the sneezes!" she chuckled.

T laughed as well "all allergies, I swear!" he called out. 

I felt myself blushing. I had no idea she was allergic to cats.

Mike laughed, "I trust you!"

Fast forward about two hours so we can get to the good stuff.

T is outside helping Mike put together furniture and painting.

Maci and I are both in the kitchen alone. I'm wiping down countertops and cleaning the top cabinets. She's sitting on the floor wiping out all of the bottom cabinets, we're unpacking boxes and listening to music. We can hear T and Mike outside because everything echos in this empty house. Maci and I made small talk / we're getting to know each other. She's a super sweet, funny girl and I can see why T likes her.  When we entered the house, Maci tied her hair back and tossed her Beanie to the side, probably a good thing because this house was SO dusty. I can't speak to what Maci was dealing with, but my countertops had a thick layer of dust. I had to wipe them down many times to feel like I was cleaning them.

Dust doesn't bother me too much so I wasn't concerned about myself. But, I still feel guilty for hoping that I would witness some sneezes today. Obviously, I'd witnessed a triple from Maci the other day, but I had no idea if this was her normal. I was just curious. There were a few people there I had never seen sneeze. 

I admit that I was distracted by Maci occasionally sniffling and rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand.  From where I was standing most of the time I could glance over and see her do this. Sometimes her nose would twitch and I thought I heard a few hitched breaths. I suspect she was trying to hold in a few sneezes because she'd quickly push the back of her hand against her nose or pinch her nose and stay still for a few moments with her eyes closed. I'm sure she was chasing some sneezes away. She didn't notice me watching her from time to time which was good because the heat was traveling from my head to my toes, I could not believe this was happening in front of me. I wanted to tell her I didn't mind, it was very dusty in there. But I know Maci is very shy and I didn't want to embarrass her. I felt like a teenager waiting for something to happen. 

We had been cleaning for maybe an hour at this point and things had been quiet between us for a few minutes when she suddenly drew in a sharp breath. I turned around just in time to see her pinch her nose and stifle a high-pitched double. Her stifles were wonderful. You could hear the little buildup and the little "gulp" as she held her breath. She could barely contain the sneeze. These were not silent stifles. 

heh..HA-tchEeew!" "heh, heh...HA-TCHEWWW!"

The second sneeze was harder to hold in. It was like she had to let all of her air out on the "choo." Her head bobbed forward as the sneezes overtook her. I'm sure I was staring at this point, but she didn't look over at me. She rubbed her nose on the sleeve of her shirt as if it still itched and continued on cleaning.  I was going to bless her, but I didn't have time and she drew in another sharp breath. I watched her mouth dropped open this time she buried her head in her elbow. A third sneeze exploded out of her and echoed through the empty house. "heh..heh..HAAAAAACHEW! This sneeze was so loud. It was feminine in terms of sound and wetness but had throaty masculine volume. I cannot imagine Maci's tiny body producing it or holding it in. I was frozen. But the silence after such a sneeze felt terrible. 

"Bless you!" I nodded to her but I hated how enthusiastic I sounded.

"THANK YOU! Damn dust!" she giggled. she sounded so relieved. 

Fast forward maybe another hour and a ton of boring details. 

T and I had taken a few boxes into the sunroom. I was jealous of this room. It was a huge open white room. with windows all around. Lots of light was let into this room and when you entered the door you were blinded by the sunlight. This is how I discovered Maci is a photic sneezer and that reflex is very sensitive. 

T and I were in the sunroom, unpacking boxes, laying out rugs, etc when Maci came in the door. she was only one step in the doorway and asking a question of T when the light caught her eye." Babe, Mike wanted to know if...heh...heh...heh-hhh" immediately her nostrils flared and her voice trailed off. I've never seen a photic sneezer in person and I was so excited. She waved her hand in front of her face and turned away from both of us. She fanned her face for a few seconds with the sweetest sneezy expression. Her eyebrow furrowed, her mouth opened slightly as her nose twitched, her breath hitched and she fanned herself a little harder. 

"S-s-sorry..." she said between hitched breaths and holding her finger up, gesturing for us to wait a moment. "I-I h-h-h-ha-ha-hav- have to sneeze."

T put his arm around her shoulder as if to steady her when she turned back around. Her mouth was in a perfect O shape.

She raised her arm above her eyebrows as her brow burrowed further and her sneezy look intensifed. 

The same arm she raised quickly covered her mouth and nose. Just like her sneeze in the kitchen, this tickle was too much to hold in.  "heh..heh..HAAAAAACHEW! huh-HAAAAAACHEW! *gasp* HAAAAAACHEW!  T tightened his grip on her as the sneezes rocked her forward and back on her feet. Maci sniffled wetly before rushing out the phrase "I'm not done."

She brought her elbow back up to her face and sneezed again. This time there was no build-up. The tickle was too strong. HAAAAAACHEW! HAAAAAACHEW! HAAAAAACHEW! "heh heh heh..HA-CHOO! HA-CHOO! (these sneezes were so desperate, the poor thing just had to get them out. :wubsmiley:)

Her body relaxed and she lowered her arm as T handed her some tissues. "BLESS YOU! JEEZ! ...Better?" he teased. 

Maci shook her head no and began building up again, not even noticing the issues T held for her.  She pinched her nose shut...HA-TCHEWWW! heh..HA-tchEeew! heh..HA-tchEeew!

"Bless you. Bless you. Bless you." T said as her rubbed her back with each blessing coming as she sneezed. 

I couldn't say anything. I kick myself for it as I write this now. 

Maci composed herself and laughed, blushing with embarrassment. "Excuse me! God, thank you!" She accepted the tissues from T, kissed him on the cheek, and left the room blowing her nose. 

I, however, melted into a puddle of a human and I'm not sure I spoke much the rest of the day. Haha. Thank you for reading, sorry if this was lame and boring. 

Wow, I already loved your previous observation, but this one is really extraordinary. I would have liked so much to be in your place. The only times I have had such an experience myself, I was not in the same room as the person with a cold. And so, I couldn't admire the show, moreover, it was only three or four sneezes. What you lived there, it's downright a dream for me ! Thanks for sharing. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
1 hour ago, oOMariusOo said:

Wow, I already loved your previous observation, but this one is really extraordinary. I would have liked so much to be in your place. The only times I have had such an experience myself, I was not in the same room as the person with a cold. And so, I couldn't admire the show, moreover, it was only three or four sneezes. What you lived there, it's downright a dream for me ! Thanks for sharing. :razz:

Don’t feel alone! I’ll only experience this in my life around them unfortunately. I’m glad you enjoyed! 

Both your obs about M are like a dream come true. Your friend is truly lucky to have such a sneeze goddess with him xdd.

Feel free to share more (about her or any other wet sneezer you know 🙂).

As good as the sneezes themselves was the way her boyfriend held her and rubbed her back as she was sneezing. I'm very inexperienced with dating, but even of the few women I've known who were comfortable undressing in front of me and having me touch their body, none was really into caretaking to where they would relax against me for support/comfort when they would sneeze, were sleepy, or otherwise succumbed to something. I hope to someday have a relationship like that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...