Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing away objects

Professor_s

Was pondering other recording types and was chatting with an old friend about this.  What are your thoughts of watching someone using the force of their sneeze to knock away objects, like powder, spices, tiny action figures, cotton balls, tissues, etc?

It's not my thing personally, but I'm sure there are others who love it. ^_^ 

It's not really my thing either. Limit, what I quite like is seeing someone sneeze heavily into an open bag of ground white pepper to such an extent that a cloud of pepper ends up forming around him. Rather in this kind of context, I love it ! But on the objects, it is not too much for me. On the other hand, as Chanel_no5 says, others should appreciate it because there are already similar videos on the net. ^_^

I love the imagery of a sick man sneezing and blowing away the crumpled tissues around him but only in a fictional context like in fics or RP's.

Edited by SneezyHolmes

I have to confess a certain weakness for stories when a character develops gigantic sneezes to the point they are causing serious damage. I do also very much like it when sneezing causes a woman's hair to move or flick upwards in the rush of air from when they have sneezed into their hands.

I don't like the idea in a fetishy way but as a visual joke of sorts or for fun, I'd get a kick out of it. 😋

I'll have to jump in and throw my support behind this idea. I love seeing things get blown away by sneezes, whether in real life or fiction. Especially if the real-life videos have an element of fantasy/roleplay to them -- that's right up my alley.

• 1 month later...

I had fun making a video trying to sneeze out a candle 😅 I thought it was fun to do, but not personally my thing to watch! 

I bought one of Zensation's old videos on clips4sale of her doing just that. Very nice and very sexy to watch.

This is a really interesting concept. I would definitely give it a try at least once! 🙂

• 2 years later...

As someone who loves gale force expulsions from the mouth in general, I love this idea.