Sneeze Fetish Forum

Over the years I have noticed Guys in their 20s tend to take sneeze much differently then guys in their 40s and 50s

colorado198219

I worked in manufacturing, call-centers or large open-floorplan offices for several years,  had hundreds of housemates anywhere from 20 to 55 years old also over the last two decades. 

I have noticed a huge difference huge differences in the way guys in their 20s sneeze and guys who are in their 40s and 50s.

What I have noticed is guys in their 20s tend to be extra-efficient sneezers, where they sneeze how many they are going to sneeze and quickly. Guys in their 20s usually have really wet sneezes also.

Guys in their 40s and 50s if they have hay fever allergies tend to have long build-ups between sneezes.

I have had many guys who were housemates in their 40s and 50s who also would have weird nocturnal sneezing fits.

I can't think of a guy who was in his 20s who had a sneezing fit out of the blue in the middle of the night. I don't know if the nose changes but seems as though that as guys age the allegens colllect in the night and they are sneezed out in the morning all at once.

Many of the guys who I knew in their 20s with hay fever allergies would do a few sneezes here and a few there through out the day and they are usually fast and wet.

Edited by colorado198219

I don't know about guys, but as for me, the older I get, the longer the build-ups🤔

Alright, admittedly, I'm currently 26 yo, so nowhere close to my 40s or 50s, but this is something I've noticed so I thought I'd share!

An interesting topic. 

I agree most with your observations about guys in their 40s and 50s. YouTube is brimming with videos of middle aged guys having these slow prolonged sneezing fits, usually with a family member recording and laughing in the background. 

It's not just on the internet either. I've had a number of real-life observations that seem to confirm this pattern. I once witnessed an older guy (probably early 50s) in a grocery store go from aisle to aisle sneezing every 20 seconds. I lost sight of him eventually but the sneezing could still be heard from far away for several minutes. 

I'm not quite sure about the nocturnal thing. I do have a few acquaintances whose allergies seem to attack worst after just waking up and late at night. I also had a teacher in school once say "your sinuses are the first thing to go when you get older" as if to equate it with stiff knees or male pattern baldness lol. 

The 20s guys that I've observed are too varied to generalize for me, but I can see where your coming from. What I have noticed from 20s guys is a greater tendency to stifle. I've only met one middle age guy that stifled. To be honest, I think he was only doing it because of the setting we were in (a college classroom). 

I think iheartsneezn is probably right. Middle aged people probably tend to sneeze differently from those in their early twenties.  I know when I was a kid I never sneezed more than once. Now it's still more often one than anything, but 4 or 5 is a usual number.  Some people seem to sneeze more, but others less. I have one old friend who never seems to sneeze anymore, whereas he was quite a regular triple sneezer.

The other thing that changes is the sound of the sneeze : more mouth with younger people (tishoo!) and more glottis as you get older (arashh!) - the dad sneeze !

I also think there might be some very general truth to this idea that older guys have more drawn out, longer buildups. Just one reason older guys are very bit as awesome as younger ;)

12 hours ago, atchoum said:

I think iheartsneezn is probably right. Middle aged people probably tend to sneeze differently from those in their early twenties.  I know when I was a kid I never sneezed more than once. Now it's still more often one than anything, but 4 or 5 is a usual number.  Some people seem to sneeze more, but others less. I have one old friend who never seems to sneeze anymore, whereas he was quite a regular triple sneezer.

The other thing that changes is the sound of the sneeze : more mouth with younger people (tishoo!) and more glottis as you get older (arashh!) - the dad sneeze !

I don't like to think how much it has changed for me. I would say I do doubles may a quarter of the time now, before it was very rare. I know I did "three in a row" once in their 20s but have done "three in a row" three times in my 30s. 

All times I have done "three in row" have been silent. I have never did more than one sneeze in a row if it's louder.

I know from working with all those guys and having housemates from 20s to 50s for so many years that usually with the guys in their 20s usually almost all of them would see sneeze at least one occasion. 

I think the frequency of sneezing for guys in their 20s and 30s is actually more but usually fits aren't common. Some housemates in their 40s I have had talked about their hay fever allergies getting worse. 

Seems like the guys in their 40s and 50s some would have awesome long sneezing spells with long build-up's but some seem to have lost their sneeze. Either they would sneeze alot or not all.

I think out the many thousands of guys I have seen sneeze through the years 20s to 50s that the I have only known 2 guys in their 20s that have had long, drawn out sneezing fits, it's usually always been quick sneezing. 

I know alot guys in their 20s because of wetness of the sneeze will have sniffles for many minutes before and after the sneeze, usually guys in their 40s and 50s don't sniffle as much after their sneeze because they tend to blow their nose after a sneezing spell. I think the wetter sneezes of guys in their 20s may cause much more sniffling.

Edited by colorado198219

As I’ve gotten older my fits have gotten longer.  The sneezes seem to grow intensity each time.  They also grown more drawn out and wet. 

• 1 month later...

As I have gone from my 20s into my 30s, now at 36 Dash I have noticed that I have a higher chance of multiple sneezes. Sometimes they have hitching tape buildup, and those are my favorite type of fits. When I was in my 20s I rarely sneezed double, with the majority of my sneezes being louder single. I always wish I would have multiples of at least two or three, but only happened once or twice. Now that I am in my mid-30s, I noticed my allergies are getting worse, even though I have always taken an allergy pill. My personal hope is that this keeps developing in the same direction as I do not find it too much of a nuisance and generally enjoy the sneezy feelings and relief that comes from sneezing multiple times.

it has been similar with my husband, although I don’t think he sneezes as much as I do. When we were younger and first met in our early 20s, He told me that he did not have allergies and they don’t really run in his family, outside of his dad. When they were younger, he and his sister both had some allergy testing that was supposed to help them be more resistant to allergies - I don’t really know the details, but he told me that is one of the reasons that he did not have allergies. The last few years, I noticed that he regularly sneezes doubles in the morning, with the occasional triple - when I met him it was singles. He sneezes a few singles throughout the day and I noticed that it varies in intensity, but never longer fits like myself. He used to sneeze more open mouthed, which I didn’t really enjoy as much as his more natural style sneezes, without as much open mouth. It is still a tossup, but I think he leans more towards less open mouthed, abs I’m totally find with it! 🙂

I really hope I can figure out what affects these allergies the most, but it’s been difficult so far!

• 2 months later...

When I was younger I barely ever sneezed, probably once a week. Not even a lot when I was sick. 

I'm now in my late 20s and would be surprised if I go a day without sneezing, most days I would say I sneeze 4-5 times. 

They are also, like someone else said, more throaty 'dad sneezes' as someone gets older, that is definitely happening in me. 

I would also agree that men in their 40s-50s sniffle less, they are more likely to just blow their nose afterwards whereas the 20 year olds almost always sniffle after