Sneeze Fetish Forum
Macy

Dusty sneeze fit

Macy

This morning I had the brilliant idea to take up sewing again and I have a box of fabric where I  keep all of them together.  However, they haven’t been touched in a while so dust had decided to move in. 

I’m very allergic to dust and even just the musty smell of dust makes me sniffle and sneeze (my nose will run and as soon as I touch my nose, I start to sneeze)  

My goodness! Once I started sneezing I just could not stop! I felt the itch creep into my nose and I thought nothing of it and just let myself sneeze.  Only one problem… it was not just one sneeze. “HA-ESHOO” “HA-CHOO” “HA-ESHOOO”, my allergy stricken nose released a volley of sneezes.

I must have sneezed about 8-10 sneezes straight with one coming right after the other before getting a little break before continuing to sneeze in singles. It’s been about an hour and I’m still sneezing off and on in singles and I’m pretty stuffy

oOMariusOo

I love your little Self-obs, it's short but super adorable. I really like the detail you wrote in brackets : "as soon as I touch my nose, I start to sneeze." I hope you will get better soon. Or : "I felt the itch creep into my nose and I thought nothing of it and just let myself sneeze." This is so cute. Bless you and thanks for sharing. :razz: