Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Allergies

Wrigley

I remember a few years ago reading in a magazine that Melanie Griffith was allergic to Don Johnson's aftershave and couldn't stop sneezing. (Melanie Griffith still with Don Johnson? Must have been more than a few years ago).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amrita Rao, smoke. She mentions it during an interview.

Michelle Heaton, animal hair. It's listed on her biography.

Ayumi Hamasaki, non specified allergies. Mentioned in an on-line article.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charoltte Church, cats. She mentions it on this fan site.

While browsing Google's video search, I came accross some clips where some before mentioned celebrities talk about thier allergies. They were all on the Tonight Show. Also while reading the transcripts, Jay Leno, the host mentioned his own allergies to cats.

Rosario Dawson, cats.

Tyra Banks, cats.

Brttany Murphy, down feathers.

Nomar Garciaparra, pollen. It was mentioned as the reason he sat out a game.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 3 weeks later...
I kid you not...I've known Marisa for 25 years. She has massive summer allergies, is allergic to cats and is prone to BAD headcolds. I agree...the sneezes were real because they shot The Paper in NYC during a very hot August years back...the time when I always remember her allergies to be at their worst. One summer when we were about 17 she caught a bad cold from what she said was air conditioning at work. She came over witha box of kleenex, a red nose, a stuffy voice and more sneezes than you can imagine.

Adding this quote from Tev as more evidence to Marissa Tomei's allergies.

Adam Brody, unspecified allergies mentioned in a DVD comentary reported here in this post.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 3 weeks later...
Simon and Garfunkel  - both of them !

OK, it is a bit late in the piece for this, but who knows? there may be some sneezes in an old concert recording

"One of the few things that Art and Paul have in common nowadays is that they both suffer from hay fever, so the park's grass has had to be temporarily removed and replaced with astro-turf. "

http://thisisntlondon.blogspot.com/2004/07...bout-simon.html

ah, this almost got me thrilled... but the source doesn't seem too reliable... :)

Erm... no.

The internet's first, best and only source of untrue, made-up and false facts and information about London.

Sorry.

Carrie Underwood, unspecified allergies. She herself mentioned it during an interview as to why she felt "off" on a previous performance. It's also mentioned here on this fan site for American Idol.

Travis Barker (Blink 182)- cats

(mentioned in a spot for his reality show "Meet the Barkers" as he transports a cat in his car and complains about how it makes his eyes itch, etc)

Erm... no.
The internet's first, best and only source of untrue, made-up and false facts and information about London.

Sorry.

thats OK, it's a great plot bunny ^^

• 2 weeks later...

In an interview on "The Tonight Show with JayLeno, Hillary Duff Admitted to being allergic to pollen, grass and weather changes. Leno also admitted to having hayfever.

Colin Murray, radio one DJ (www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/colinandedith/?djs_rhn_text) has hayfever. Edith and him were talking about it on their radio show today, and Edith said that Colin suffers badly from it and that he was sneezing during every song they played yesterday!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cherishedteddy

David Schwimmer is currently starring in Some Girls in London but the matinee shows are cancelled because of his hayfever medication.

I read it in The Times newspaper this week but have found just the one website that mentions it. (Forgive me for this long address, I don't know the easy way of doing this!)

www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/schwimmers%20hayfever%20halts%20west%20end%20show

Or go to www.ask.co.uk and type his name.

I'm not completely sure which of these guys has hayfever.. but earlier on radio 1, Edith interviewed 2 members of the band Athlete, and when she asks if they will sing something, he comments yes if he can hold the sneezes off and Edith asks if it is hayfever and he says it is and it's bad.. so I assume it is the lead singer since it would affect him doing a song.

For the rest of this week, you can listen to him say that here, but after next week's Sunday show, it will be replaced: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/ra...radio1/cox_sun#

He mentions it at about 2 hours 19 mins into the broadcast. He sounds a bit nasal when talking, but maybe that is normal :yes:

If it hasn't already been mentioned, Ozzy.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 1 month later...
Guest ImNotHere

Clay Aiken was doing a concert in NH this week. He was wearing glasses because his allergies were bothing him and he couldn't wear his contacts.

Between songs, he stopped and said "Excuse me, I'm going to sneeze." He fired off three sneezes in a row and then continued with the show.

Jesper Parnevik, in the 1999 British Open, at Carnoustie suffered a very bad hayfever attack. "It was so bad I came very close to walking in after five holes," he said. "I felt terrible all the time. I was constantly sneezing and I had to time my putts and shots between sneezes. "My nose was constantly dripping, so I stuck paper up there to try to clog it up."

Kathleen Quinlan, Unspecified allergies and asthma. There was a mention of it on this biorgraphy page.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 4 weeks later...
<span style='color:green'><span style='color:blue'>Jesper Parnevik</span>, in the 1999 British Open, at Carnoustie suffered a very bad hayfever attack. "It was so bad I came very close to walking in after five holes," he said. "I felt terrible all the time. I was constantly sneezing and I had to time my putts and shots between sneezes. "My nose was constantly dripping, so I stuck paper up there to try to clog it up." </span>

Wow I would've loved to be there!! I've seen him play in person a few times. Never got that kind of show tho!! :angry:

<span style='color:green'><span style='color:blue'>Jesper Parnevik</span>, in the 1999 British Open, at Carnoustie suffered a very bad hayfever attack. "It was so bad I came very close to walking in after five holes," he said. "I felt terrible all the time. I was constantly sneezing and I had to time my putts and shots between sneezes. "My nose was constantly dripping, so I stuck paper up there to try to clog it up." </span>

Wow I would've loved to be there!! I've seen him play in person a few times. Never got that kind of show tho!! :yes:

Lucky you ! I have seen him on television (not sneezing either), but never in the flesh.

There's a whole file on this in Sneezing males4males, which you can find here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sneezingmale...ith%20hayfever/

It must have been memorable, as Tiger Woods was suffering from hayfever too. I bought an hour long video of the tournament, but not a sneeze on it !

The photo is one of the actual tournament, not a posed one with cotton wool in his nostrils!

post-27-1128709676_thumb.jpg

Wyclef Jean

I had never heard of him, but I though this article sounded promising !

"The headline will be, 'Wyclef Dies From Allergy Attack After Interview,'" jokes dread-locked musician/songwriter/producer Wyclef Jean between sneezes and sniffles, his handkerchief on constant standby. It's mid-April and an unbelievable 92 degrees in New York--the city weather seems to have jumped straight from winter to summer, skipping over spring entirely--but if it weren't for the onset of his allergies, it could be any time of the year for Wyclef.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/interview/12048515