• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As mentioned earlier on this list, Scarlett Johansson has Hayfever. I found a couple of new links backing up what was already posted here on that.

An interview with 20 questions from a fan site.

From AskMen.com.

84_scarlett_johansson.jpg

This site claims Tyra Banks is allergic to dogs.

Celebrity chef, Rachel Ray, perfume. She mentioned it Herself in an on-line question and answer forum.

Actress Caroline Munro, feathers. Mention by Herself on this biography site.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 5 weeks later...

Found another refference to actress Jenna Fischers allergies. Earlier in this thread I mentioned She's allergic to dogs. Turns out She has multiple allergies and there might even be a blooper reel of Her sneezes on the next DVD of The Office. Here's the excerpt from the interview with Alive magazine:

Some excerpts:

KH: Do they ever have to do multiple takes because you’re cracking up at a funny scene?

JF: I laugh a lot—and I mess up the most takes either by laughing or sneezing. The editor was putting together the DVD and said he wants to insert a track just with all the takes I’ve messed up from sneezing because I have bad allergies. I have allergy pills hidden all over the place—in my bedroom, in my purse, in my trailer. [ironically, cats are one of the things she’s allergic to.]

KH: Maybe Pam should just have allergies!

JF: I know, they should just write that in next season. But sometimes we’ll be taking a scene and I’ll be holding in a sneeze and my eyes start watering and they’ll be like, “We can’t use that either; it looks like Pam’s crying!”

Country singer, Kellie Pickler, Unspecified allergies. This article mentioned that She was having a hard time with them.

"I'll always love Albemarle," Pickler, 20, said in a recent phone interview. "It's where I grew up and it's where my heart is, but since I was a little, I remember dreaming about moving to Nashville -- Music City -- where the people I looked up to have lived. Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, June Carter, Dolly Parton. What better place to live if you're going to be a country artist? I'm living out my dream."

She admits it took her only two weeks to get homesick, and the Tennessee foothills have been murder on her allergies. But Pickler's life there has been everything she imagined, including days in which she juggled a half-dozen interviews, two or three TV shows, a dress fitting, a rehearsal, a business meeting and a couple of performances like her Opry visit tonight.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 2 months later...

:drool: Eva LaRue from CSI Miami talks about her seasonal allergies (hayfever) here: http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/2348600313

:D Eva LaRue from CSI Miami talks about her seasonal allergies (hayfever) here: http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/2348600313

There's more about Eva LaRue and her hayfever at the Claritin website. You can win a day with her through one of their contests. There's a short video of her on the site talking about how she suffers during pollen season.

Edited by The Mute Poet

Hehe, again with my favorite stars: Do Cher or Pete Burns have allergies?

-Yiffy

• 3 weeks later...

LPGA golfer Annika Sorenstam, hayfever. She mentions it herself in an interview on the LPGA website. Here's the excerpt:

Q. What were the greens like out there?

ANNIKA SORENSTAM: I thought the greens were a little slow today. I think because we haven't had any sun at all so they haven't dried out at all. It felt like the humidity was coming out of the green.

Q. Comment on this round. Are you feeling better? It seemed like hay fever or allergies were bothering you yesterday.

ANNIKA SORENSTAM: It was just annoying. I have a little allergy, but not to the extent of yesterday. Normally I take Claritin D and I'm fine. I felt like I was sneezing and blowing my nose on every hole and it was distracting when I was playing. I felt a lot better today. The doctor here on site gave me some Alegra and it seems to be working.

Guest wbanana

I read in People magazine that the actress Molly Shannon is allergic to dogs, even though she was recently in the film Year of the Dog, where she had many dogs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wbanana

in this youtube video, it looks like democratic candidatge john edwards has allergies or something. he sneezes, wipes his nose, eyes, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Clint Eastwood, horses. I found this refference on a triva page.

if that's true, that is so unbelievably funny. god, i hope that's true, it's high-freakin'-larious.

:rolleyes: *giggles manically and does little goofy dance* :)

damn that's amused me.

scenes from the set of rawhide anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Boy do I wish outtake clips were available from t he Catherine Munro scece in the feathered negligee. Vincent Dr Phibes movie.

She says she was allergic and sneezed some as they were filming and they had to do retakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Renne Zellwegger is allergic to wool. Amy Lee has allergies in general. Charlotte Church is allergic to horses.

http://www.celebritynews247.com/ViewNews.php?String=allergic

The Amy Lee and Charlotte links are somewhere in this thread. I saw that Zellwegger story, but is wool a sneezy allergy. I thought skin rash might be implied here.

Hilary Swank is allergic to perfume.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that I've mentioned before that Josh Radnor (Ted, How I met Your Mother) is allergic to dogs, but now we can add cats and horses (and according to him, animals) to the list. It's the subject of the blog entry on the bottom of the page.

His HIMYM Blog

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dustbunni3
in this youtube video, it looks like democratic candidatge john edwards has allergies or something. he sneezes, wipes his nose, eyes, etc.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha! they all shook hands with him!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...