Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Allergies

Wrigley

Joanne Puttrich, one of the presenters in idealworld.tv in Britain, had to stop talking while doing a show around 3pm today because she felt a sneeze coming on. As she paused, the feeling went away and then she mentioned about her hayfever.

Would you by any chance happen to know where I could watch this?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Trent is waiting for a cortisone shot form a doctor. (As a child he had bad allergies-cats and dust and ragweed and grass and corn-and his ears were all messed up. His doctor put tubes in Trent's ears to equalize the pressure, and when Trent went swimming at the Mercer public pool he had to wear a tan bathing cap. "That was the source of much childhood trauma," he recalls.) Today, Trent has a deep red rash running all the way up his right arm. It's on his legs too. He thinks it might have been the hotel sheets in New York. A slightly dippy girl on the other side of the dressing room says, "Maybe you're allergic to me." Trent doesn't look impressed

If anyone needs the radio broadcast in which Trent Reznor has two magnificient sneeze, I can post (if I can figure out how to post). Once again, I think we owe this clip to Bubbles!

• 1 month later...

I read an interview with British violinist Vanessa Mae in a magazine where she said that Spring was her least favourite season because of (inter alia) hay fever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paula Abdul-cats & dust

Kate Middleton-horses

According to celeberity allergy archive

Mariska Hartigay AKA Detective Benson is allergic to cats (from celeb allergy archive)

I can't find where David Caruso has any allergies but I wish!

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 3 weeks later...

CAA has Jessica Lowndes on the set with allergy medicine with a link to a site that says she takes breaks from filming due to her allergies. They don't mention what she's allergic to. There's even a picture of her taking the allergy meds.

Another "Office" star has allergies. This time it's Rashida Jones sneezing on the set of a commercial.

I guess they're running out of celebrities and are now looking at their spouses.** Skye Hoppus, who is married to someone in the band Blink 182, is allergic to flowers.

**And apparently American Idol contestants.

Frequent updates lately on CAA. Kristen Stewart got added. She's allergic to grass.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm...too bad those grass allergies only cause a rash and no sneezing. Maybe we'll get lucky with a blooper or something.

Hmm...too bad those grass allergies only cause a rash and no sneezing. Maybe we'll get lucky with a blooper or something.

I initially though the same thing but usually a contact allergy to something like that also has some sort of nasal symptoms as well. I know some people that get redness where they touch something they're allergic to but also get stuffy and nasal.

Edited by Wrigley
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
JOSEFIN BRANDER got the hay again. :oops:

Hayfever is a recurring condition - not really surprising that she's suffered from it more than once. That's the type of thing that only needs to be announced one time in this listing.

Amy Adams

I've just found an article in which she talks about a recent experience that her new found fame has brought her:

"I'll pick up my allergy medication and the pharmacist will say 'I love you'. I'll be like 'I'm just glad I'm not picking up something embarrassing!'"

I'm sorry I haven't really got a lot to offer on this story, but it's a start, no?

Edited by Lynne
  • 2 weeks later...
sneezeloveyou
JOSEFIN BRANDER got the hay again. :hug:

Hayfever is a recurring condition - not really surprising that she's suffered from it more than once. That's the type of thing that only needs to be announced one time in this listing.

Wait,did you see her blog carefully?And is hay=hay fever or not? :lol::)

• 1 month later...

Clinton Kelly on TLC What Not to Wear says he is allergic to cats and sneezes 3 times loudly during Season 8, Episode 13 – Aired: 8/28/2009

Teresa the professional cello instructor.

not sure how huge of a name he is or anything, but on the show "The Dragon's Den" - CBC, one of the dragon's - kevin o'leary (i think) sneezed once on last weeks show. it was really cool that it was him because he's the hardass, dink of the group and he had this little stifle - it was cute B):lol:

hope this is the right place - sorry if it's not :boom: