Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Allergies

Wrigley

Celebrity allergy Archive has some pictures of Jennifer Gardner sneezing.

Miranda Cosgrove according to CAA.

Celebrity Allergy Archive added some new stuff about Big Brother Kate and one of the interns David Letterman slept with in his sex scandal!

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have recently come across a reference on the web to Kirsten Imrie (very attractive British glamour model from the 1990s) having hay fever and spending all summer sneezing. Unfortunately I cannot post a link as the site contains topless pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Gabby Roslin Allergic to cats....i remember ages ago on the Big Breakfast there was a cat on the show fr some reason and she had to sit in a different room whilst presenting

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm...too bad those grass allergies only cause a rash and no sneezing. Maybe we'll get lucky with a blooper or something.

I initially though the same thing but usually a contact allergy to something like that also has some sort of nasal symptoms as well. I know some people that get redness where they touch something they're allergic to but also get stuffy and nasal.

i know people who sneeze pretty heavily when exposed to grass pollen.. like right after its been mowed or something... we can always hope

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently Claire Rambeau, Playboy's Miss October 1971, has hay fever. Again adult content prevents me from posting a link to my source.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's like my dream has almost come true, and Kara DioGuardi is the new face of Claritin! In several interviews lately she has been promoting it and telling stories about how bad her allergies are and her experiances with them, although sadly she hasn't sneezed or mentioned what they are, she has been sniffling like crazy. I'll see if I can dig up a link to one of them if anyone wants it.

Champion cyclist Alberto Contador. His hayfever was reported on the radio in France last weekend and I see it's in all the newspapers. I especially liked this mention of it

"...both Contador and Denis Menchov have been inflicted with saddle sneezes as hay fever runs riot...".

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/31032010/58/...utch-teams.html

I have been looking at Youtube to see if I could find any of the "saddle sneezes" but no luck so far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Celebrity Allergy Archive has some new links about Kate Middleton's allergy to horses.

Here's one I'm sure a lot have been waiting for. Celebrity Allergy Archive, just added a link to Gwyneth Paltrow's blog where she mentions she has Spring allergies. There's also another story on there about Eva Longoria's allergy to perfume.

Nikki Sanderson has hayfever according to Celebrity Allergy Archive.

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a new post with Nicole Richie "tweeting" about her allergies.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 1 month later...

i read somewhere that Cheryll Cole always takes tissues with her whereever she goes (unfortunately i dont remember where). i was wondering if anyone knew if this fact was true?

• 1 month later...

A couple of months ago I found a website that said Pete Wentz was allergic to cats. :P Ironic though, because on that same sight it listed black cats as one of his favorite things! :D

A couple of months ago I found a website that said Pete Wentz was allergic to cats. :D Ironic though, because on that same sight it listed black cats as one of his favorite things! :innocent:

*has a flail spaz* areyouserious!?!?!?!?!?

:D

:D

I'm dying.

seriously.

I just had a seizure.

I hope it's true <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i read an article about pete doherty being allergic to his cats

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/73838...gic-to-his-cats

i know hes not that good looking and a drug addict and all that but hes just got that something about him that makes me melt!!

i guess i just like the bad boys

so if anyone sees anyting else pete and sneeze related id really appreciete a heads up! :drool:

• 1 month later...

Rosario Dawson was interviewed on The Daily Show on November 11th, and mentioned being allergic to cats, dogs, pollen, dust and grass, so basically everything. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but now I love her even more. :blush:

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a new post on Kate Middleton, Molly Shannon & the Katy Perry video.

CAA has another story about soap star Alison Sweeny's allergies.

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a new listing for "Grey's Anatomy" star, Ellen Pompeo.

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a new listing for a Bollywood actress.

More stuff about soap star Alison Sweeney on CAA.

Celebrity Allergy Archive added a video of Sheryl Crow sneezing a double.

CAA added a bunch of stuff on Big Brother stars and their allergies.

Elizabeth Taylor was added to the list at Celebrity Allergy Archive.

CAA has new posts for golfer Mhairi McKay and R&B singer Kelis.

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a video of Dee Plume (Robots In Disguise) talking about her hay fever.

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...