Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Allergies

Wrigley

Hardly worth mentioning, since he's not a celebrity - although he doesn't look completely dissimilar to Matthew Fox - but Jeff Waters from Annihilator mentioned at a guitar clinic I was at the other day, that he has allergies and takes medication. He was joking about how he noticed yellow flowers in the fields on the way up from England and was sneezing at the thought of them. :drool:

Edited by Giant Steps
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i read this one in Parade Magazine at work today. They were talking about movies for 2011 and Rosario Dawson plays a zoo vet in film ZOOKEEPER (july8th).

"I'm a huge animal lover, the only problem is I'm allergic to them!" She said. "there was a lot of medication involved" she also said about the filming.

OK there ya go! :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Karen Faye, Michael Jackson's former makeup artist just confirmed on her Twitter that Michael had developed an allergy to horses and could no longer ride them.

I asked her what kind of allergies but no respons yet. So perhaps somebody could ask her again and she'll answer. :drool::yes:

• 1 month later...

This information was already posted in the James McAvoy thread, but he is "desperately allergic" to horses. ;) Proof can be found in THIS interview, beginning at 125:19. :)

Ioan Gruffudd is allergic to cats (he mentioned it in this interview about making 102 Dalmatians) and, according to this Graham Norton interview (sorry it starts in the middle), also suffers from severe hay fever in the summer, at least when he's in Wales. (WARNING: The story he tells is a bit, uh, graphic--in a "bodily fluids" way, not an "adult" way--and probably NOT what you're expecting. Spoilers for those who want a more specific warning:

Hemophobes beware

.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a DVD called "The wrestling diaries" which features Daniel Bryan and Colt Cabana. (only wrestling fans would know who they are lol) but they stay at someones house for the night and this house had a few cats and Colt stated that he was allergic to cats. Didn't see any sneezes from him though.

Although later, Bryan showed off his amazing talent of sneezing with his eyes open :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ashley Banjo from Diversity mentioned that he's allergic to horses on episode 4 of Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew. I can't find a link to it but if I do I'll post it. It sometimes repeats on Sky 1 so I'll keep looking :D

• 3 weeks later...

www.mirror.co.uk/.../jonny-wilkinson-i-regret-trying-to-hide-37392...

In this interview Jonny Wilkinson talks about having Hayfever and an allergy to Cats

James

• 2 weeks later...
GiovannaMagnetoCMPunkgirl

In the April edition of WWE magazine, WWE Hall of Famer, Adam "Edge" Copeland, was interviewed about his movie/dvd set that just came out.

The question and answer went like this...

Speaking of Christian, it's a well-known that he's got several cats, and that you own several dogs. Yet, you two are still best friends. Have we been misled about dog and cat people?

He's the crazy cat guy, and I'm the crazy dog guy. It's weird, because growing up, he always had dogs. I think he lives in vicariously through mine because I have enough to go around for sure, and I'm allergic to cats. So I go over to his place and I become one big hive who sneezes and wheezes a lot. he's not allergic to dogs, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marisa Tomei, hayfever. It was once sited by a visitor here that he had a connection, family or somewhat to her and mentioned that she had terrible hayfever and the sneezes in "The Paper" were real.

My reaction: "The Paper" has sneezing in it? REAL SNEEZING????

I heard that is an awesome movie, but after all that Internet censoring affair, I was unable to watch it (don't ask anything, just come to Croatia and take a look at the movie selection in an average multimedia shop).

But after this, I think I will try hard to find it and watch it.

And, speaking of "The Paper", Glenn Close is allergic to tobacco (sounds a bit weird, after all, she is Cruella, isn't she?)

http://smokingsides.com/asfs/C/Close.html

Under "Miscellaneous Information" it says that she smoked rose cigarettes on the set on 101 dalmatians, since she is allergic to tobacco.

Don't usually read this page but.....

Years ago I saw an interview with Sandy Duncan (actress), who is allergic to cats.

She was doing a remake of the Disney film, That Darn Cat and speaking on a talk show about her allergy.