Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrigley

• atchoum

• James

• Fantasneezer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Gorgeous Olympic athlete Denise Lewis has hay fever. Here's the link. The sight of Denise having a sneezing fit while wearing her skimpy athletics gear would ahve been a dream come true, but unfortunately, I never got to see it.

Gorgeous Olympic athlete Denise Lewis has hay fever. Here's the link. The sight of Denise having a sneezing fit while wearing her skimpy athletics gear would ahve been a dream come true, but unfortunately, I never got to see it.

Good lord, what I would pay to witness one of her half-hour (!!!) sneezing attacks...:drool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but on the "Celebrity Apprentice", a few years ago, I found out that Cyndi Lauper is allergic to dust. ;)

-Yiffy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Radio 1 Breakfast show DJ Nick Grimshaw has a Cat allergy- mentions it at about 6.30 in this interview with Katy Perry, her reaction is very sweet lol

he's also talked on Twitter about his Hayfever before.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CAA has a video of Kim Kardashian taking an allergy test. She's allergic to cats.

http://celebrityalle...e.blogspot.com/

On a related note, she's also shown sneezing three times earlier in that episode.

Ohh, great find! How did we miss this one? Doesn't anyone here watch this crap?! :P

Anyway, allergy talk/blowing/sneezing at 4:25:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxmowl_kourtney-and-kim-take-miami-season-3-episode-6_shortfilms#.UWhPacqtrWM

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...