Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Perfect Sneezing Fit... word game.

Bless you, Hi

Hi everybody!

How would you describe the perfect sneezing fit? I can't create polls so I did this instead.

You can pick 2 NUMBERS + 2 LETTERS + 2 COLORS

WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE IT STARTS     |         DURING THE SNEEZING      |        AFTER IT'S OVER        |

• 1    “I have to sneeze!”                             A    false starts                                  "I have allergies."
  • 2    good conversation                             B    bending forward                         sniffling  
  • 3    they're wearing tight clothing          C    stifles                                            nasally voice
  • 4    nose rubbing                                       D    prolonged                                     apologizing
  • 5    nose flaring                                         E    rapid-fire                                       nose blowing
  • 6    at a public place                                 F    hitching                                         complaining
  • 7    they're tipsy                                        G    uncovered                                     they ask for tissue  
  • 8    hand waving                                       H    failed stifles                                  blushing
  • 9    unfinished sentence                          I     loud                                                watery eyes
  • 10  accent of your choice                       J    spray                                              "I have a cold."

It is not easy to choose only two of each. I would say for before: 4 "A (intensive) rubbing of the nose" & 5 "Nose flaring" During sneezing: I "Loud" & G "Uncovered" And for after: Green "Nasally voice" & Pink "Blushing" Here, among the choices offered, I would say that this is what comes closest to perfection. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE IT STARTS  

3    they're wearing tight clothing 

Can I tweak this into "wearing formal/business clothing" instead? :lol:  Because ladies in suits and uniforms do it for me WAY more than ladies in tight dresses or bathing suits. :lol:

And then it's a tie between 4 - nose rubbing, and 9 - unfinished sentence. I'd probably pick the latter.

DURING THE SNEEZING      

D  - prolonged, and F - hitching. 

AFTER IT'S OVER      

Red - sniffling, and orange - apologizing. 

But I'm greedy, I want more than just two from each column. :lol: 

1 (I have to sneeze) + 4 (nose rubbing) + B (bending) + F (hitching) + sniffling + apologizing

It's SO hard to choose!! 😍 So I just went with the way my significant other sneezes (he is very aware of my fetish lol) 

OMG I hate this so much...how am I supposed to choose like this??? 🥲

OK right now at this exact moment in time 2, 4, F, H, red, grey but my tastes are as fickle as the weather so give me 15 minutes and I will probably change my mind!

C

F

Red

Purple (or is it pink?)

The chances of getting all 6 at the same time must be pretty low, but no harm in dreaming, right?

:joal:

I found this particularly challenging - you have included TOO much of what I like in these options :lol:

1 ("I have to sneeze")

6 (at a public place)

(prolonged)

(loud)

Blue ("I have allergies")

Pink (blushing - I love the embarrassment factor in sneezing :biggrinsmiley:)

Thanks for making this poll - I enjoyed completing it!

This was so hard. I changed my mind so many times. There are a few I really wish I could have fit in there but here is what I have gone with:

1 (“I have to sneeze”) + 5 (nose flaring) + G (uncovered) + D (prolonged) + Pink (blushing) + Brown (they ask for a tissue)

I found this really FUN and incredibly DIFFICULT at the same time😂Nonetheless, here's my selection!

5 (Nose flaring) / (At a public place)

B (Bending forward) / L (Loud)

Blue ("I have allergies")  / Pink (Blushing)

This is such a cool concept, but OMG it's so hard to choose! In a perfect world I'd be able numbers/what happens before for more colours/what happens after but I don't think that's allowed 😔 Oh well, here're my choices:

9 (unfinished sentence) and 2 (good conversation), F (hitching) and H (failed stifles - but they give up trying to stifle halfway through the fit), sniffling and "I have a cold" except I would change that to "I think I'm coming down with something/getting sick" 😍

It's interesting seeing people's preferences in this way. You see a lot of descriptions of sneeze aspects in fics/obs, but it's hard to rank them. For those saying this is difficult to decide, yes that is the point lol I guess I should participate too. 4 (nose rubbing) + 7 (tipsy), F (hitching) + G (uncovered), "I have allergies" + sniffling. 

• 2 weeks later...

Making us think. Geez.

I've got to go with 1/9, C/D, and apologizing/ blushing.

• 3 months later...

4 (nose rubbing) + 9 (unfinished sentence)

F (hitching) + H (failed stifles)   - but if "covered with hanky/tissue" had been an option I would pick that over failed stifled.

Orange (apologizing) + pink (blushing)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They're wearing tight clothing at a public place, uncovered, spray"I have allergies."  blushing. 😍

Possibly not how this is supposed to work, but the rules don’t say I can’t, so…I picked two of each, but I didn’t use them evenly!

BEFORE

1 (“I have to sneeze”)

F (hitching)

9 (unfinished sentence)

DURING

B (bending forward)

AFTER

Red (sniffling)

Orange (apologizing)

AKA

Hitching as they try and fail to finish saying “I have to sneeze,” then bending forward with it before sniffling and apologizing.

EXAMPLE

“One s-second; I…ha…have to…hih…snee…hih-tchuu!” The force of the sneeze bent him at the waist, and it took him a moment to pull himself upright again. “Sorry,” he mumbled, sniffling.

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC

3 and 9

They're trying to get through a sentence when they feel the first tickle. They try to hold back for as long as possible, insisting that they're fine. Their tight clothing threatens to rip with each hitch. For a moment, the tickle seems to go away. However,

G and B

the tickle sneaks up on them and they violently sneeze uncovered. They bend forward at the waist, causing their tight clothes to rip along the thigh and chest areas.

Gray and pink

Horribly embarrassed, they finally admit that they have a cold.