Sneeze Fetish Forum

Underrated Sneeze Characteristics

ticklyintennessee

I feel like there's a lot of features of a sneeze that get a lot of discussion in the community such as hitching, spray, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love all of these things, but I feel like there's also so many other details that really make a good sneeze that just don't get talked about enough. One that I can think of off the top of my head is when people make that specific pre-sneeze face where their tongue goes to the front of their mouth and kinda rests on their lower lip. Idk something about that just drives me crazy. 

Anyone else have any unsung heroes of a great sneeze they want to shout out? 

You may not have come across the right topics, there are plenty of them where we talk about pre-sneezing on the forum. Many other members of the community are equally drawn to the details before, during and after. Try the fictions, when the story is well written with a lot of detail, there are those little visual frictions that you like. What you say with the tongue is a detail that attracts me a lot too. The tongue sticking out, the nose that becomes wet and red, the eyes that squint, the lips or the nose that trembles. It is these small details that amplifies my desire for a person sneezes. :razz:

You know that little exhale breath people sometimes do after a sneeze? Its sort of a sigh but a little different. That.  I suppose its not entirely UNsung but it deserves to be a little more sung.  Or something like that. 😄

10 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

You know that little exhale breath people sometimes do after a sneeze? Its sort of a sigh but a little different.

If you're talking about what some people do after a stifle then I'm with you all the way!

For a non-stifle, your breath is automatically released as part of the sneeze, but for a stifle the release is contained. such that some people do that lovely breath that you describe.

:joal:

@Joal 555
It is not only for a stifled sneezing where there is an exhalation. After a stifle sneeze, an exhalation occurs, a kind of "Pfiou" which ends up being released. But sometimes, during certain seizures where several sneezes come one after the other, the person who sneezes may also breathe out a breath of relief. A way of saying: "Phew, it's over." Do you see what I'm talking about ? :razz:

One thing I really like is that sneezy, hazy look in the eyes of someone about to sneeze. 🥵

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

One thing I really like is that sneezy, hazy look in the eyes of someone about to sneeze. 🥵

Oh, yes! :drool:

I like the "post-sneeze" messy hair result. Like when someone with long (flowing, perfect) hair sneezes, causing their hair to whip forward. After the sneeze they flip their hair back into place but it still looks a little disheveled, like they just got out of bed. Or the whole brushing strands of hair that fell out of place over their face. Almost like the sneeze resulted in a new look. Like you could take a BEFORE and AFTER picture and tell they sneezed because of the state of their hairstyle. Yes?

I have always loved the 'eyes rolling up just before the sneeze is released' characteristic, a wonderful but rarely seen phenomena :) There are one or two superb videos drifting around of this, and they are much treasured :lol:

I also love the 'woman sneezing into hands with such force that it makes her fringe blow up as the air escapes' :rolleyes:

On 5/17/2021 at 4:54 AM, NoV said:

I have always loved the 'eyes rolling up just before the sneeze is released' characteristic, a wonderful but rarely seen phenomena :) There are one or two superb videos drifting around of this, and they are much treasured :lol:

I also love the 'woman sneezing into hands with such force that it makes her fringe blow up as the air escapes' :rolleyes:

YES. Both of these features are absolute gold for me😍