Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wife’s “Blossoming” Allergies (F)

GhostLily342

Tree pollen has been falling in our area for the past few weeks; there are piles of it everywhere you look, and more can be seen floating in the air all the time.

My wife has almost never had issues with allergies, and certainly not compared to mine, but now it seems like that trend is changing.

She’s been working from home lately like many people, and yesterday she came home from the store with several boxes of tissues—unusual simply because that’s typically my responsibility, since I’m the one that uses them much more! I asked about it as she set them down.

“Did we need tissues? I didn’t realize—“

“Yeah, I need some for the office upstairs.”

Ohhhhh reeeeaaaalllyyy??

“Huh, you feeling okay?”

“I think my allergies are starting to flare up bad. Today I kept sneezing and having to blow my nose.”

Bingo.

Fast forward to today; I took a sick day off to watch our son while my in-laws were out of town. This allowed me to indirectly witness my poor baby’s allergy troubles.

She was on the phone or on Zoom most of the day, but I could hear her blowing her nose every few minutes or so. I checked on her here and there, and after a while I noticed she had a box of tissues strategically placed right next to her on the desk, and she typically had at least one tissue clutched in her hand. Every time she came out for a drink or a snack, her nose looked more and more red!

I also overheard her referring to and offering explanations for her allergies while she was on the phone with her colleagues:

“Whew, allergy season is in full swing here!”

“Hmm? Oh, sorry, I just needed to grab some more tissues...yeah, my nose is just not quitting today!”

“...hold on one sec guys, I’m gonna blow my nose...psh, no, I’ll step off camera!”

“Yeah, I know, I’ve just been so stuffed up today...well, glad it’s not just me at least.”

If this is but a glimpse of the allergy season to come, it’s bound to be a good one for obs!

Sounds like it's gonna be a really good season! What have her noseblows been sounding like?

14 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

Sounds like it's gonna be a really good season! What have her noseblows been sounding like?

Her blows are and have always been super loud and honking. When she blows without worrying who is listening, it’s almost trumpet-like!

That being said, she probably didn’t want to scare her coworkers or turn her mic off every time, so she noticeably dialed down the honking while she was working. Now that I think about it, that may be why she was blowing so often; she probably wasn’t getting much out while toning it down!

Bless her, your wife sounds like she's a really good nose-blower!

I know from personal experience how hard it is to keep control of an allergic nose more quietly in situations like that when you're naturally a loud blower. Sometimes I'm just waiting for the call or meeting to end so I can take my handkerchief and give my nose a proper blow that sounds like a foghorn!

On 5/15/2021 at 4:12 AM, Rick said:

Bless her, your wife sounds like she's a really good nose-blower!

I know from personal experience how hard it is to keep control of an allergic nose more quietly in situations like that when you're naturally a loud blower. Sometimes I'm just waiting for the call or meeting to end so I can take my handkerchief and give my nose a proper blow that sounds like a foghorn!

She is! She was super embarrassed about it when we first got together years ago, but she knows by now that she doesn’t have to be when she’s around me.

I can relate, in a way. My blows are more, erm, “productive” than anything else, which makes me just as self conscious when blowing around others.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:01 PM, GhostLily342 said:

She is! She was super embarrassed about it when we first got together years ago, but she knows by now that she doesn’t have to be when she’s around me.

I can relate, in a way. My blows are more, erm, “productive” than anything else, which makes me just as self conscious when blowing around others.

I understand, you make a very different sound, but one you're aware of when trying to be polite. It's good that your wife feels secure to do this when you're there, though.

I do find when I've been holding back like that, trying not to blow or just do small ones (so difficult as I've been a honker since I was a boy) when I finally blow properly afterwards I'm probably even louder than normal. I'm never sure whether that's just psychological as I'm so grateful to get it done, or a real physical need as I've let myself get bunged up!!

I wonder if it's the same for your wife?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 3:39 PM, GhostLily342 said:

Her blows are and have always been super loud and honking. When she blows without worrying who is listening, it’s almost trumpet-like!

That being said, she probably didn’t want to scare her coworkers or turn her mic off every time, so she noticeably dialed down the honking while she was working. Now that I think about it, that may be why she was blowing so often; she probably wasn’t getting much out while toning it down!

I'm personally a bit more of a nose blowing guy myself and I hope you don't mind me saying but your lovely wife sounds like a treat! 😍

On 6/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, djm4991 said:

I'm personally a bit more of a nose blowing guy myself and I hope you don't mind me saying but your lovely wife sounds like a treat! 😍

I don’t mind at all! In fact, I rather agree 😁

On 6/10/2021 at 10:38 PM, GhostLily342 said:

I don’t mind at all! In fact, I rather agree 😁

Haha, I bet! Hopefully some day, I will have a girlfriend that has some great nose blows. 😝

• 7 months later...