Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Obsv, just kept sneezing (reason unknown)

Gallatea

Hi! Well, this happened and now I can't stop thinking about it, so I'll share my obs with you crazy kids...

I went to the store the other day, in th evening. After shopping, I sat in my car for a moment to respond to a text when I heard it. A loud, sharp "AAATTSCCHUUUUH!" 

i look out my window, and I see this guy, about 25 feet away, sitting on a chair in the parking lot next to another guy. He was wearing a coat and beanie, hands in his pockets. No mask. Then he bends over with another, tickly, "AAAATSCCCHUUU!" 

There's another guy, mask pulled down under his chin, sitting not six feet from him who looks up at the guy and then looks back down at his phone. Sneezy guy just keeps sneezing, directly each blast into his lap. They bend him over with their strength and he lets each one out openly, not bothering to cover at all. 

"AHHHTSCCHHHUU!! AHHHTSCCHOOOO! AHHH'TSCCHHHOOOOOO!!" 

They are mainly singles with a short pause in between where he would take a breath, shrug unconcernedly and lean back against the wall... only to wrack forward with another sneeze. He must have sneezed at least fourteen times. 

i felt like a total voyeur watching him and was torn between leaving, watching more and/or recording it for posterity. I also felt uncomfortable because, you know, pandemic and all. I have apparently now have the ability to become germophobic and turned on at the same time. Eventually I left, the only recording seared into my brain. 

6 hours ago, Gallatea said:

I have apparently now have the ability to become germophobic and turned on at the same time.

I can relate to this so much ahahahah