Sneeze Fetish Forum

if you could be from any fictional race/ species what would it be?

Klingon

I don't know if this has been done before as a topic I can't recall, but if you could be any fictional race/ species what would you choose to be and why would you choose that race/ species? (examples: Dwarves, Elves, Klingon, Romulan) for myself it would be Klingon and Romulan combined. both races are powerful and strong, they are warrior races that are highly intelligent but also pragmatic and not to be trifled with. both are physically stronger then humans but have different ways of handling things which combined would be formidable to any who would be a threat. ( TNG series versions of course ) 

It all depends on the world I'm immersed in... My favorite fictional creature out of all of them is the Werewolf for its speed, strength, ability to see in the dark, to jump to the highest and to be able to howl at the moon. Although in a way, I see myself a lot more like Beorn for his ability to transform into a bear, his appeal to nature and being close to animals. Otherwise, I also like the Minotaur, but I would hate to become one, rather have one as a companion creature. ^_^

In the Star Trek universe, I see myself pretty well as a Vulcan, but from there to becoming one, giving up all emotionality, it doesn't look like me, so I would say a Vulcan full of emotions if possible. :razz:

Or for the rest, I see myself as a Khajiit merchant and explorer traveling on the dunes of Elsweyr or an Argonian and being a tourist guide in the Black Marsh.

Edited by oOMariusOo

i would be that one filler-episode race from star trek TNG that oppressed cis ppl bc it was otherwise totally nonbinary. jk idk what i’d be but god damn is that concept funny in hindsight to me rn 

I'd be a dragon, so I can spend all day asleep on top of my shiny riches and fry anyone who dares to bother my alone time in my nice and cosy cave. Now and then I'd take a swim and create some myths about a local sea monster. Yeah. Dragon sounds good. ^_^  🐉

Edited by Chanel_no5

I would want to be one that has a relatively advanced society that just gets to chill and do normal everyday stuff.  Nobody trying to destroy or take over my planet, no being killed off by humans because they think we're a threat, no living in the shadow of a constant danger that we are waiting for a hero to take care of.  But for all my love of sci fi and fantasy I cant think of one.

I could probably chill as a forest nymph for a while.

I have quite an affinity with the Turians from Mass Effect - although probably because Garrus is such an awesome character in these games!

Time Lord. Or, more accurately, Time Lady. I might be on a bit of a Dr. Who kick right now. But hey, super long lifespan, super smart, and get to travel through time and space— sign me up!

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Time Lord. Or, more accurately, Time Lady. I might be on a bit of a Dr. Who kick right now.

Good choice!

:joal:

A few months ago, I watched a netflix series called Tidelands. The fantasy race portrayed in the series are a tribe of half-mermaid hybrids. They're all preternaturally sexy, perpetually ageless, prescient, hydrokinetic and amphibious. Seems pretty appealing to me. They're almost like vampires but waaay more human and without all the unsavory aspects (un-death, blood-drinking etc). 

I wouldn't mind being a centaur, kirin, or wendigo but if I had to pick just one..definitely a wendigo! 

being mothman would be hella rad too lolol

they aren't fictional, but i've become very jealous of the life my cat lives. I would enjoy being a house cat. 

@SneezyHolmes
Centaur, I can understand, Kirin, I totally understand, but why a Wendigo ? :unsure:
I admit that my only reference to Wendigo is those found in the game of Until Dawn. But I am curious and I love the horrors of this genre, this creature is not often found in games or in movies. What movies would you recommend me to watch with this creature ? :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
1 hour ago, oOMariusOo said:

@SneezyHolmes
Centaur, I can understand, Kirin, I totally understand, but why a Wendigo ? :unsure:
I admit that my only reference to Wendigo is those found in the game of Until Dawn. But I am curious and I love the horrors of this genre, this creature is not often found in games or in movies. What movies would you recommend me to watch with this creature ? :razz:

I mostly just find the folklore fascinating and I really don't have any movie recommendations..? The 'Pet Semetary' series is pretty good, I guess..?

Edited by SneezyHolmes
2 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I admit that my only reference to Wendigo is those found in the game of Until Dawn. But I am curious and I love the horrors of this genre, this creature is not often found in games or in movies. What movies would you recommend me to watch with this creature ? 

The movie 'Wendigo' (2001) could be one to seek out. I don't vouch for it's quality though... :hmmsmiley:  The movie 'The Last Winter' by the same director is superior in my opinion

@NoV
For the 2001 Wendigo, it doesn't tempt me too much, at first glance it looks like 80s science fiction. For the movie The Last Winter, I hesitate a bit, even with actor Ron Perlman, who is a of my favorite actors. I find that the Wendigos are not perfectly represented, their image does not seem exceptional. Is it a movie you've seen before ?

wendigo's are from Native American legends and they are said to have once been humans who where greedy while alive, and because of their greed where cursed for all time. to starve to death but never die, to be eternally hungry yet neve sated no matter how much they eat. to exist in that torment forever as punishment for their greed in life. I have several Native American friends who have told me stories. yes not a fate I think I would choose personally. but here's a link about them.

Wendigo: Cannibal Beast of Native American Legend | Historic Mysteries

Edited by Kurn'la
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hmmm,, maybe some sort of therian?? like being able to go from a sort of elfish human to a dragon or a fox or something sounds cool

Always thought some sort of fey would be really fun. The whole nature connection thing and I just love how they are kind of ethereally beautiful and unpredictable.

Totally agree with fey being a super cool choice.. I'd want to human sized though, luckily there are fey options for that. For me I think it's between fey, an enchantress/witch, or a shape shifter. 

19 hours ago, Rivenbeak said:

Totally agree with fey being a super cool choice.. I'd want to human sized though, luckily there are fey options for that. For me I think it's between fey, an enchantress/witch, or a shape shifter. 

Yes!! Human sized fey would be perfect!! 

Love the enchantress idea too. 

• 8 months later...