Sneeze Fetish Forum

Terrible work habit (F, self)

ItchyNostrils

Hello there! 

As a content creator I am often inducing a lot, and as many people are working from home (and I am not), I’ve created a terrible habit of inducing in my office washroom frequently 😅 Which is all fine and dandy when no one is around, as I’m terribly embarrassed to sneeze or be blessed in person! 🙈 Yesterday however... 

There were more ladies in the office than usual. But my mild allergies (which consist of incredibly stuffed and itchy nose, but lack actual sneezes) were acting up and I figured I could sneak a couple sneezes in! 😉 So I went to the work washroom and into the stall and started to induce. 

I was reaching the tickly point of no sneeze return when someone else entered the washroom and came into the stall beside me. Mortified, I tried stopping what I had started 😳 unfortunately for me, while I’m normally an expert silent stifler, the sneeze I let out was a half stifled one with a clearly audible squelched sound against my hand and a soft “choo” at the end.

Of course my co-worker blessed me, which had me beet red and getting the heck out of there ASAP 🙈

It would have been interesting to know what your co-worker would have said if you had gone for it and released one of your considerably louder ones :D  

2 hours ago, NoV said:

It would have been interesting to know what your co-worker would have said if you had gone for it and released one of your considerably louder ones :D  

I might have not been able to report back, I’d have died of embarrassment 🙈😂 

If it ever happens though, now that I know a little of what I’m doing on here, y’all will be the first to hear about it!