Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seen or heard nose-blowing without realising?

CheekyGuy

Has anyone here been in the situation when they thought no-one was around, has indulged in some comprehensive nose-blowing, perhaps quite snotty or honking, then realised someone else was in the room or vicinity and would have heard it all? If so, how did you feel, and did they say anything?

Story of my life the last week 😅 I’ve been so congested with tons of wet blows (and maybe a phew little honks 🙈). 

At home I’ve had to blow my nose a bunch in front of my roommate, luckily I’m not as embarrassed to blow in front of someone as I am to sneeze! I also tend to not blow unless I HAVE TO.. which means blowing a runny drippy nose. Usually I’m sniffling and complaining about not being able to breathe so much that my roommate will give me a tissue or tell me to just blow my damn nose already 😂

At work I’m in an office to myself, so I’m not really aware of who is around me. I’ll try my best to subtlety blow. But last week I was miserable and got to the point of really needing a blow! So I had a good wet one with a few small honks for relief… and noticed my friend/co-worker coming my way. She said “Wow it sounded like you really needed that!” And I’m sure I blushed and explained how congested I’ve been! 

I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable and I hope you feel better, bu thanks for sharing your obs. I really enjoyed reading it.

18 minutes ago, honkmaster said:

I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable and I hope you feel better, bu thanks for sharing your obs. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks! Not sure what it was last week, but I’m definitely doing better. Happy to share 😊