Sneeze Fetish Forum

PetalPunk's YT links

PetalPunk

Hi all, I've decided to start uploading again. I used to be under the name FlowerPower but I've created a new channel with a new name and I think I want to start uploading clips (waves) again. I don't think I'll ever do live videos, so please don't ask. 

Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/PetalPunk

Here is my first teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsWgSfcHkk It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. Just a sneeze and some sniffles.

About my fetish: I suffer from seasonal spring/summer allergies, but they're not bad enough to make me have fits of sneezing :( I have to induce those myself. My eyes just itch horribly. But I'm a great inducer and 99% of my clips will be induced fits. I'm not a great stifler, but I'll give it a try once in a while. I'll use this thread to post new videos. I do not have a schedule, I will upload when I feel like it. I'm dipping my toes back into this community after being gone for a handful of years. 

Thank you for understanding and your patience. 

PS: random question: is there a way to see who is subscribed to your YT channel or does YT just give you a number these days? 

Edited by PetalPunk

Wow, I love this sound, it's so melodious. :wub:
And one more subscriber, I can't wait to listen to your future videos. A big thank you to you for sharing anyway. I have always had a lot of respect for fetishists who manage to share wav on the net. I thought about doing it too one day, but I hesitate too much, I'm too afraid that I will be recognized. x) Anyway, thanks again to you, your little sneeze on your video was really Adorable. I thought I heard your little nose tremble, it's so cute. :razz:

To answer your question, I was able to find this link to help you: - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7280745?hl=en

Edited by oOMariusOo
7 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

To answer your question, I was able to find this link to help you:

Thank you for the encouraging words. I looked at my YT dashboard to see new activity, and again, it only listed a number. Not individual usernames. On my main channel where I used to post non-fetish videos, I can see individual users subbed to me. Maybe I have to grow my community more and maybe make some videos public. 

@PetalPunk
I unfortunately do not know how to help you more. I haven't really deepened my knowledge of Youtube yet. Maybe they removed this possibility over time for new accounts ? Or as you say, maybe you need to make your videos public or add some ...? :razz:

I found an explanatory video for you, but it's in French.
You may not understand what is being said, but you can add the subtitles to the video or you can see where it clicks to get an idea. - French Link

Otherwise there is also this one - English Link
It's in English, but I'm not sure if that can help you see it more clearly ?

Otherwise, do like me. Try to ask your question on Youtube and you will find plenty of explanatory videos of the same style, maybe you will find your answer in one of them ? ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
52 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

I unfortunately do not know how to help you more

Oh that’s ok. It’s not a big deal. I was just curious. Thanks for being my tech support. 

New sneezing clip is live: “Allergy Relief in the Form of Sneezing” https://youtu.be/3xcq-sWcDDQ 
It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. 

I induced this fit with a plastic clothes tag (those work magic on my nose), during a time of high pollen count. 
enjoy! 

New upload: “Talking Through a Sneezing Session” https://youtu.be/UrlpA8D8vUQ 

It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. 
I induced with a plastic clothes tag and talked about my allergies for a little bit. There’s a lot of breathy build ups. Enjoy!

New upload, stifles!

https://youtu.be/Lk8w9QmpvEQ

“A Stifle Attempt” 

It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. I induced these right when I woke up. I used a plastic clothes tag. The first one was too powerful to stifle. Then after about a minute of stifles, I had to let them out. Stifling is so not my thing to do. But I hope you all like it. 

New upload: “I have to…aaAchoo!” 
my attempt at announcing my sneezes. 

https://youtu.be/gzJ-RdBsfGk

It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. I used a plastic clothes tag. I hope you all like it. 

New upload: “Breathy Build Up Session” 

https://youtu.be/hd3YtwefvQM

It is age-restricted, meaning 18+ but there is nothing 18+ about the clip itself. I used a plastic clothes tag. I hope you all like it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Loving your videos so far. It’s actually me who commented on your vids and you said to come here to communicate. I’m not sure we’ll be able to chat here easily, and I know you said you’re busy with irl stuff as it is, but it’s up to you. Like I mentioned I’m up for sharing a video of me if you want, see if you remember me or still like my sneezes. I wouldn’t share a link here though, only somewhere that’s totally private like a messaging app. It’s pretty easy to get one if you don’t have one, so let me know if you’re interested and I can leave my username on your channel. Otherwise hope you’re good and hope to hear from you :)

On 7/27/2021 at 9:27 AM, Sillyideas said:

Hey! Loving your videos so far. It’s actually me who commented on your vids and you said to come here to communicate. I’m not sure we’ll be able to chat here easily, and I know you said you’re busy with irl stuff as it is, but it’s up to you. Like I mentioned I’m up for sharing a video of me if you want, see if you remember me or still like my sneezes. I wouldn’t share a link here though, only somewhere that’s totally private like a messaging app. It’s pretty easy to get one if you don’t have one, so let me know if you’re interested and I can leave my username on your channel. Otherwise hope you’re good and hope to hear from you :)

Your insistence that you think we've talked before is increasingly annoying--I don't know you. The infatuation is not flattering because you're being pushy and offering up your services but only in a private setting is telling that you're only interested in getting to clip-swap with me rather than getting to know me as a person. If you want to engage in this community the not-creepy way, you can explore this forum, update your profile to include your age, preference, and fetish history---which I don't think you will be able to update your profile until you've engaged more on the forum, you need to meet a post threshold, I believe. Being able to share things about yourself unprompted will make incoming interactions less creepy. Until you're able to PM others I don't have any interest in talking with you publically. You are welcome to admire from afar, but if you continue to insinuate previous relations between us and harass me, I will block you from my YT videos. 

This is a reminder to everyone who engages with any fetish videos on YT or other media--not even my own--we make content because we want to. We can shut it down at any point due to people being rude, pushy, or harassing us. A lot of us do this on the side and it's not always a top priority to put content out or check fetish sites for new notifications. Please keep your comments appropriate and remember that we are humans with feelings and boundaries too. And remember that one person can ruin it for everyone. 

Edited by PetalPunk
1 hour ago, PetalPunk said:

This is a reminder to everyone who engages with any fetish videos on YT or other media--not even my own--we make content because we want to. We can shut it down at any point due to people being rude, pushy, or harassing us. A lot of us do this on the side and it's not always a top priority to put content out or check fetish sites for new notifications. Please keep your comments appropriate and remember that we are humans with feelings and boundaries too. And remember that one person can ruin it for everyone. 

AMEN!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 You got my support! 

I have a platform of my own and I constantly deal with this too. It’s like people forget we are human beings and not just objects for their enjoyment. 

1 hour ago, PetalPunk said:

👏 Well said!!

Just adding my support to all who are brave enough and kind enough to put fetish material out there.

You should all be treated with respect and NEVER harassed or made to feel uncomfortable in any way whatsoever. It's just basic common courtesy and decent human behaviour. Anybody who doesn't recognise that and actually needs to be told is probably beyond civil and respectful interaction in the first place.

:joal:

20 hours ago, PetalPunk said:

Your insistence that you think we've talked before is increasingly annoying--I don't know you. The infatuation is not flattering because you're being pushy and offering up your services but only in a private setting is telling that you're only interested in getting to clip-swap with me rather than getting to know me as a person. If you want to engage in this community the not-creepy way, you can explore this forum, update your profile to include your age, preference, and fetish history---which I don't think you will be able to update your profile until you've engaged more on the forum, you need to meet a post threshold, I believe. Being able to share things about yourself unprompted will make incoming interactions less creepy. Until you're able to PM others I don't have any interest in talking with you publically. You are welcome to admire from afar, but if you continue to insinuate previous relations between us and harass me, I will block you from my YT videos. 

Wow! It’s things like this that remind me why I keep giving up on the ‘community’. I’m just a human being trying to be nice and communicate with others with the same interest and there’s really no need for you to be so defensive or touchy. Why does it annoy you that I said we have talked before and that I complimented your sneezes?! We have talked before and there is no way On earth you know we haven’t, my username is different and you are for some reason afraid to see my face and check if you remember me, I don’t get why you’re freaking out about it. Why are you surprised I want to do it in a private setting? I like to talk to people, and yes, if wanted clip swapping. Most people don’t have tons of time to converse, as you mentioned, you have a busy life, so sometimes just sharing videos is fun. I would love to talk and get to know you, as I would anyone, but it’s not really possible here or in YouTube comments, or it’s not the way I like to do it anyway, over a period of months or years swapping one post a week in a group discussion. If you like that, cool, I like to have a one to one conversation with someone to get to know them, Personally I don’t see anything wrong with that and I don’t see anything that needs running away from there. If you don’t enjoy talking to someone or they start to say things you don’t like just block them, it’s easy.

As I said, I don’t really want to engage with the ‘community’ as it is, but I’m always interested in finding pleasant individuals to talk to privately. The forum isn’t for me long term, it never has been, I don’t have the time or inclination to post and comment on things here, and certainly not to have to do that for months or years just to get approved to be a member. People can make their own choices and judgements on who and how they talk to others. It seems like the general attitude now is creepy until proven otherwise lol nobody wants to give a person a chance and find out. I understand there’s a lot of creepy people around but personally I prefer to be open, talk to people one to one, I find it’s not long before you can tell what sort of person someone is and decide whether to continue or share with them. The way you say “insinuate previous relationship” makes me feel like some stalker. Haha I’m not insinuating, it happened, it’s a fact! And it’s not weird to say it. It’s like if you see someone you went to school with and you tell them but they don’t remember you. Ok, fine, but it’s not a weird thing to say. Lol anyway, I’m not gonna beg to talk to you, I just wanted to vent my feelings about how hard it has become to find just a normal nice human being, that also has the fetish, to have normal conversations with or ones about sneezing! I really think the internet is killing peoples desire and ability to interact with people on a personal level, everyone existing inside their own little box. Ok, that’s all. No hard feelings, you enjoy what you’re doing and I won’t bother you any more. I wish you all a pleasant day. :)

11 minutes ago, Sillyideas said:

Wow! It’s things like this that remind me why I keep giving up on the ‘community’. I’m just a human being trying to be nice and communicate with others with the same interest and there’s really no need for you to be so defensive or touchy. Why does it annoy you that I said we have talked before and that I complimented your sneezes?! We have talked before and there is no way On earth you know we haven’t, my username is different and you are for some reason afraid to see my face and check if you remember me, I don’t get why you’re freaking out about it. Why are you surprised I want to do it in a private setting? I like to talk to people, and yes, if wanted clip swapping. Most people don’t have tons of time to converse, as you mentioned, you have a busy life, so sometimes just sharing videos is fun. I would love to talk and get to know you, as I would anyone, but it’s not really possible here or in YouTube comments, or it’s not the way I like to do it anyway, over a period of months or years swapping one post a week in a group discussion. If you like that, cool, I like to have a one to one conversation with someone to get to know them, Personally I don’t see anything wrong with that and I don’t see anything that needs running away from there. If you don’t enjoy talking to someone or they start to say things you don’t like just block them, it’s easy.

As I said, I don’t really want to engage with the ‘community’ as it is, but I’m always interested in finding pleasant individuals to talk to privately. The forum isn’t for me long term, it never has been, I don’t have the time or inclination to post and comment on things here, and certainly not to have to do that for months or years just to get approved to be a member. People can make their own choices and judgements on who and how they talk to others. It seems like the general attitude now is creepy until proven otherwise lol nobody wants to give a person a chance and find out. I understand there’s a lot of creepy people around but personally I prefer to be open, talk to people one to one, I find it’s not long before you can tell what sort of person someone is and decide whether to continue or share with them. The way you say “insinuate previous relationship” makes me feel like some stalker. Haha I’m not insinuating, it happened, it’s a fact! And it’s not weird to say it. It’s like if you see someone you went to school with and you tell them but they don’t remember you. Ok, fine, but it’s not a weird thing to say. Lol anyway, I’m not gonna beg to talk to you, I just wanted to vent my feelings about how hard it has become to find just a normal nice human being, that also has the fetish, to have normal conversations with or ones about sneezing! I really think the internet is killing peoples desire and ability to interact with people on a personal level, everyone existing inside their own little box. Ok, that’s all. No hard feelings, you enjoy what you’re doing and I won’t bother you any more. I wish you all a pleasant day. :)

She doesn’t owe you a conversation or a chance 🤷🏼‍♀️

It also says a lot that instead of acknowledging and apologizing you made someone uncomfortable, you double down and write a defensive paragraph of your own. 

Just a note of gratitude for PetalPunk for not only the great contributions, but also for being so clear, direct, and honestly helpful in giving advice on how to build trust in an anonymous community. That post needs to be pinned somewhere. Nobody is entitled to a relationship in this world, which includes in this community. Relationships take work and trust. The fact that so many relationships have formed here is frankly amazing and wonderful.

Which leads me to an additional note of gratitude that this forum and community exists and to everyone who makes it possible, from technical to administrative to participation. I recognize that I contribute far less than the enjoyment I receive from everyone's posts here. Thank you, all you beautiful people, and gods bless us everyone! 🤧 🙏

Edited by JaeChaeGi
7 hours ago, Sillyideas said:

I understand there’s a lot of creepy people around but personally I prefer to be open, talk to people one to one, I find it’s not long before you can tell what sort of person someone is and decide whether to continue or share with them.

cool, you are also a dude and you have no idea how much harassment women receive in this community and how horribly creepy men behave towards them overall. it is a large part of why i deleted my youtube channel when i had one (as straight men reasonably assumed i was a woman based on my voice). 

7 hours ago, Sillyideas said:

I just wanted to vent my feelings about how hard it has become to find just a normal nice human being, that also has the fetish, to have normal conversations with or ones about sneezing!

no it isn't. i have made tons and tons of friends both here and on other websites, many of whom i have discussed the fetish with, and several of whom i have developed romantic or sexual relationships with (one of the women i am currently dating has the fetish, and i have dated two other fetishists). i have literally never struggled to make connections in this community. if you have, i would suggest that that's probably a problem with your behavior rather than because the community doesn't want to talk to other people