Sneeze Fetish Forum

PetalPunk's YT links

PetalPunk

On 8/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, Sillyideas said:

We have talked before and there is no way On earth you know we haven’t, my username is different and you are for some reason afraid to see my face and check if you remember me, I don’t get why you’re freaking out about it.

OK. Your first mistake is not mentioning up front that you had your username changed. And you failed to mention your previous username to see if it would ring a bell for me. 
Yes, I changed my username too, but I'm not broadcasting that to my YT channel. I changed my name on this forum to match my new channel I have now (PetalPunk). I do not want my former YT/SFF name to be connected to my present YT channel. Those who know me from the forum, which is where I started promoting my new content (this specific chain of messages), know I've changed user names and I am basically rebranding myself. Those who have reached out in recent weeks introduce themselves and a few have asked about my previous username and I confirm that it is me and that I am back from a long hiatus. 

You came barreling in in the comment section of one of my videos without introduction--just immediately fanning over how I was back and how you recognized my sneezing. And then you got butthurt when I didn't reply to your long message while I replied to some of the shorter comments on my videos. Which brings us to this current back/forth argument we're having about why your approach was inappropriate and gave off creepy-victim-blaming vibes. 

On 7/31/2021 at 2:19 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

AMEN!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 You got my support! 

I have a platform of my own and I constantly deal with this too. It’s like people forget we are human beings and not just objects for their enjoyment. 

I'm sorry you have to deal with gross comments too. It sucks. But sometimes the good outweighs the creepy. 

On 7/31/2021 at 2:25 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

👏 Well said!!

Thanks for the support. 

On 8/1/2021 at 3:51 AM, Joal 555 said:

Just adding my support to all who are brave enough and kind enough to put fetish material out there.

You should all be treated with respect and NEVER harassed or made to feel uncomfortable in any way whatsoever. It's just basic common courtesy and decent human behaviour. Anybody who doesn't recognise that and actually needs to be told is probably beyond civil and respectful interaction in the first place.

:joal:

I really appreciate the support. 

On 8/1/2021 at 4:31 AM, poiub said:

Hey, loving the channel :) your announcements and talkies are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying my channel. 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, ItchyNostrils said:

She doesn’t owe you a conversation or a chance 🤷🏼‍♀️

It also says a lot that instead of acknowledging and apologizing you made someone uncomfortable, you double down and write a defensive paragraph of your own. 

Thanks for the support

On 8/1/2021 at 4:57 PM, JaeChaeGi said:

Just a note of gratitude for PetalPunk for not only the great contributions, but also for being so clear, direct, and honestly helpful in giving advice on how to build trust in an anonymous community. That post needs to be pinned somewhere. Nobody is entitled to a relationship in this world, which includes in this community. Relationships take work and trust. The fact that so many relationships have formed here is frankly amazing and wonderful.

Which leads me to an additional note of gratitude that this forum and community exists and to everyone who makes it possible, from technical to administrative to participation. I recognize that I contribute far less than the enjoyment I receive from everyone's posts here. Thank you, all you beautiful people, and gods bless us everyone! 🤧 🙏

Thanks for having my back. 

@jejune Thank you 

I want to thank everyone for your support. I was almost afraid I was going to get dinged for publicly putting up a firewall to this user who came here (after I told them in the YT comments here's where they could find me to chat privately, unknowing they weren't already a member so we couldn't hash this out in a PM...) ANYWAY, I really appreciate your support of me, my privacy and boundaries, and the YT channel. I know I haven't posted a new wav. in a couple weeks (like, I mentioned, one person can ruin it for everyone), but I want to post again, so hopefully I can post this week. Again, thank you, thank you to everyone in this community who understands the privacy and safety of one another. I'm glad y'all have my back. 

Edited by PetalPunk
  • 3 weeks later...

New upload, and thank you for 100 subs. 
Big Allergy Sneezing: https://youtu.be/2WBi_4cBz-I 

I know I haven’t uploaded in a while and haven’t been making weekly vids like I started doing. Thank you for your loyalty and patience. Like I said at the beginning, I will upload when I feel like it/have the time. I’m running low on backlogged wavs and I haven’t felt like recording a session  in a while. 

Edited by PetalPunk
19 hours ago, PetalPunk said:

and thank you for 100 subs

Congrats!

And thanks for everything you do. Take care.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to share a small update: obviously I haven’t uploaded in a while. Remember at the beginning I said this wouldn’t be a regular thing. One, my allergies are not as bad during the fall and where I live right now, so I don’t have ‘convenience’ to make content.
Two, I’m going through some physical health issues right now and can’t create content right now.
Three, I’m out of prerecorded clips that are ready to be uploaded, so that’s another reason why I haven’t updated.
I want to thank you for your loyalty and patience, and to remember I’m making free content at my leisure, I’m not in it to make a routine or build a resume out of this. This is a secret casual hobby. Thanks again for your support.  

We look forward to your new content whenever it ends up being released - and thanks for all the great content you’ve already provided!

15 hours ago, PetalPunk said:

Two, I’m going through some physical health issues right now and can’t create content right now.

You should always put yourself first. I'm sure most people will understand and support you in that regard.

Wishing you well.

• 4 months later...

Wanted to share a small life update: I’m conquered my physical health ailment, but have been busy with life that I’ve forgotten about this community for a while. I haven’t had interest in creating content and I don’t know when I will start up again. For now, I am grateful for the support and I am grateful for this community that continues to make free content for us to enjoy.