Sneeze Fetish Forum

Restricted Boards Access

y99ux

If any of the moderators read this, I would like access to restricted boards please.

I tried sending a few messages through 'Contact Us' but never got a reply or a message.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Short answer: It won't be happening for a while. Only admins can do that and currently there are none active and mods are busy with their irl lives so do forgive us for the lack of replies.

15 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Short answer: It won't be happening for a while. Only admins can do that and currently there are none active and mods are busy with their irl lives so do forgive us for the lack of replies.

Good to know. I am in a similar position and had tried sending a few messages as well. I am running out of stories to read in the general section. But I also totally understand that people have lives and stuff.

11 hours ago, Jettous said:

Good to know. I am in a similar position and had tried sending a few messages as well. I am running out of stories to read in the general section. But I also totally understand that people have lives and stuff.

Yeah, no one is getting validated or granted access to restricted boards any time soon, unfortunately.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:27 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Yeah, no one is getting validated or granted access to restricted boards any time soon, unfortunately.

Ugh! That’s so frustrating. But thanks for letting us know. 

Yep - it's been radio silence on validation since over a year ago. We didn't get in in time, alas. :(

On 6/21/2021 at 2:41 PM, Glatissant said:

Yep - it's been radio silence on validation since over a year ago. We didn't get in in time, alas. :(

A YEAR?? why? Why is it a year? seriously?

On 6/22/2021 at 3:35 PM, prisma said:

A YEAR?? why? Why is it a year? seriously?

Because there aren’t any active admins, and only admins can validate people. 

^This. As upsetting as it is, there is literally nothing we can do. And validation is NOT a guarantee for everyone so please remember that as well. It is entirely at staff discretion so for now, please just keep following the rules and making sure your accounts have met the mandatory requirements found in the 'Read before Posting' section and hopefully once/if an admin returns, then validations will resume.

• 3 weeks later...

This is good to know as I have been waiting a couple years. Hopeful that some day I will get there though and totally understand. :) 

4 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

I'd volunteer to help administrate if needed

It's a kind offer, but the staff would only ever be selected from people who have already been validated.

Just didn't want you to get your hopes up, that's all.

In the meantime, there are plenty of areas of the forum for non-validated members to explore and enjoy!

:joal: