Sneeze Fetish Forum

Someone on YouTube Trying to Trade Videos for My Adult Stories

Likesn

First of all - if this is the wrong place for this, please move it to the right one.

Now, as I was going through YouTube, I came across a video from a guy who's channel I've seen before, only this time there was something that caught my eye in the video's description. That guy was offering to trade videos he has with anyone who has access to the adult section of the forum and would copy my adult stories and send them to him. I'm not linking the video or posting that guy's name because I don't want to encourage people to take him on that offer and I also don't want to shame him. All I ask is for two things.

1) For members of the forum: Please don't trade my stories. I put a lot of effort writing them for the community (as well as for my personal enjoyment) and I don't want them to be used that way. I know it's tempting, but please don't do that.

2) For that guy (in case he's a member here): I know getting validated can be difficult, but please try getting validated the usual way, by contributing to the community. Once you do, It'll be much more satisfying when you finally get access to the adult stories you want. I'm even open to the writing custom-made stories and trade them with you, but the stories I wrote for the people of the forum are not to be traded. As much as I'm flattered by the attention, I ask you to let my forum stories be where they're meant to be.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

no worries from me Likesn I despise guys like that and would never do such a thing! I can't speak for others though but yeah  Yintagh pe'toq is a complete low life for even asking such a thing. I have always liked your stories and the stories written by others on here I would never treat them in such a  way as to do that!

Yintagh has a different meaning in Klingon, it's like saying "scum", "lowlife", "piece of garbage"

17 hours ago, Kurn'la said:

no worries from me Likesn I despise guys like that and would never do such a thing! I can't speak for others though but yeah  Yintagh pe'toq is a complete low life for even asking such a thing. I have always liked your stories and the stories written by others on here I would never treat them in such a  way as to do that!

Thanks 🙂 I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who have access to the adult board wouldn't do that, but I needed to say it all the same. That's exactly why this forum has the validation system - people have to be active and contribute to this community in order to get validated. It might take some effort, but that's a good way to weed-out people who might do something like that.

In case this discussion continues - I'd like to ask people to avoid any snake-pit terms. I posted this on the open forum so that the guy in question might read this, as well as other people who might consider taking him up on that offer.

And in case the guy in question is reading this: All I want is for the offer to trade my stories to be taken off the table. I'm not trying to shame you or get you banned from anywhere. Just leave my stories as they are, please.