Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perfume on Friend (M)

ItchyNostrils

Yesterday a couple of my friends had met up at my place in order to travel to a baby shower together.

As the baby shower was an outdoor event, I had just put on a ton of sun screen (I’m super pale 😂) and smelt like a swimming pool. So I decided to spray a decent amount of perfume over my chest, arms, and along the length of my dress. I then set the bottle on my kitchen table in the middle of the group. 

After a few moments, I heard one of my male friends sneeze muffled into his arm from across the room.  I didn’t think much of it, other than obviously taking note of it and replaying it in my head a few times 😇

Shortly after I was closer to both him and the table in which the perfume was sitting on. All of a sudden he called my name. I looked over to him and he was frozen with his eyes practically closed, nostrils flared and mouth wide open with the longest and teasing pause 🥵 He waved his hand in front of his face finally and fully let out a loud uncovered sneeze. He then said “Oh gosh it’s that perfume you sprayed.” He continued to move the perfume bottle out of the room. 

I wasn’t overly close to him for the rest of the day, or it was just the initial strength of the scent when first sprayed, but those were the only sneezes I saw from him that day! 

• 1 month later...

How lovely! Just out of curiosity, was it a flowery perfume, or was it just super strong?

7 hours ago, MidnightCatK said:

How lovely! Just out of curiosity, was it a flowery perfume, or was it just super strong?

Not particularly flowery! Just strong when first sprayed 😊 I’ve also on occasion sneezed from the initial spray of this particular one! 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, dominchoo said:

oh.. my.. god! that’s so adorable!  (ik i probably shouldn’t comment but all my sneeze buddies should see this)

Comment away 😁

I actually have another obs from this guy from this week that I’ve been debating posting about 😅

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Yesterday a couple of my friends had met up at my place in order to travel to a baby shower together.

As the baby shower was an outdoor event, I had just put on a ton of sun screen (I’m super pale 😂) and smelt like a swimming pool. So I decided to spray a decent amount of perfume over my chest, arms, and along the length of my dress. I then set the bottle on my kitchen table in the middle of the group. 

After a few moments, I heard one of my male friends sneeze muffled into his arm from across the room.  I didn’t think much of it, other than obviously taking note of it and replaying it in my head a few times 😇

Shortly after I was closer to both him and the table in which the perfume was sitting on. All of a sudden he called my name. I looked over to him and he was frozen with his eyes practically closed, nostrils flared and mouth wide open with the longest and teasing pause 🥵 He waved his hand in front of his face finally and fully let out a loud uncovered sneeze. He then said “Oh gosh it’s that perfume you sprayed.” He continued to move the perfume bottle out of the room. 

I wasn’t overly close to him for the rest of the day, or it was just the initial strength of the scent when first sprayed, but those were the only sneezes I saw from him that day! 

Bless his amazing uncovered sneezes, would have loved to see that