Sneeze Fetish Forum

06_2021 sketches (f)

black_mage

These are great, especially the one you added colour to. Well done, you're clearly quite talented

Awesome - there is something about the pencil drawings without colour which particularly catch my attention! These drawings feel like they could be characters from some of my sneezefics, as they often delve into the maid/mistress relationship which your last pictures really captures. Thanks as always for sharing your talent with us.

Magnificent work as always, though I definitely have a particular soft spot for the last two! I love period pieces, so seeing you drawing Victorian era clothing and sneeze scenarios is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing these, and I hope you keep feeling inspired to draw sneezing ladies in different historical costumes! Though I'm sure I'll continue to love whatever drawings you put out, no matter what the subject material!

These are gorgeous!  Well done as always.

Ohhh I love them all, but the sheer desperation on the lady's face in the third one... *swooon* :wub:  

Mmmfff, these are delicious. I particularly love the mistress/maid dynamic in the last one!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 2:57 AM, Wig_Powder said:

Magnificent work as always, though I definitely have a particular soft spot for the last two! I love period pieces, so seeing you drawing Victorian era clothing and sneeze scenarios is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing these, and I hope you keep feeling inspired to draw sneezing ladies in different historical costumes!

Here's another quick victorian one

https://imgur.com/WvyvnZS

And an archeologist:

https://imgur.com/Y9pmNs0

Thank you for the nice comments everyone :)

Edited by black_mage

Your art is always so lovely. I especially love the latest victorian one. The makeup brush is a favorite inducer of mine, and I absolutely adore the definition of her nose and flaring nostril.

Thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, black_mage said:

Here's another quick victorian one

Actually, based on the design of the dress, that looks less Victorian and more late 1700's (I think the offical name is Georgian, but I just think of it as French Revolution era). But that's fine with me, because I love late 1700's women's dresses, so I am all kinds of excited that you drew something with that look. And it looks great, from all the little details on her hat and dress to the expression on her face. Thank you so much for sharing!

(And to totally encourage you to draw more, may I just say that there are so many sneezy opportunities in that time period? Powdered wigs, feathers in the hair/as accessories, snuff, perfume, smoke from candles...you'd have a lot to work with. But of course, I'll enjoy your work no matter what you decide to draw, so go where your muse takes you!)

These are all incredible, you are so, so good at this stuff. I love the way you do these hairstyles, you have such a handle on well-styled hair that seems to be just on the edge of becoming dishevilled.

And of course, forever appreciative of the way you depict those cloud-like particles of irritant. It's so evocative!

Fantastic as usual! Especially loving the victorian ones :thumbsupsmiley:

• 5 weeks later...

Your images are beautiful! I have one tiny complaint though - there weren't any tissue boxes during the Victorian era. A lady like her would have beautifully embroidered handkerchiefs, sometimes with lace, attached to a handkerchief holder. 

Skärmklipp.JPG

22 minutes ago, EveP said:

Your images are beautiful! I have one tiny complaint though - there weren't any tissue boxes during the Victorian era. A lady like her would have beautifully embroidered handkerchiefs, sometimes with lace, attached to a handkerchief holder. 

Skärmklipp.JPG

I feel very happy in a community where "sneeze historian" is a legitimate study. There could be "Sneeze Appreciation/History" university courses if life were fair. Anytime I see a Victorian sneeze scenario/image that isn't historically accurate, I just pretend it's steampunk.

24 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Anytime I see a Victorian sneeze scenario/image that isn't historically accurate, I just pretend it's steampunk.

Smart! "Steampunk sneezing" sounds like a thing.

Whaaa...? How did I manage to miss this update? :biggrinsmiley: The archaeologist one is my favourite; something about sneezing powerfully on her hands and knees, the dusty environment, the delicacy of the task in hand... This picture could well inspire a sneezefic from me! Awesome work :) 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:01 AM, Wig_Powder said:

Actually, based on the design of the dress, that looks less Victorian and more late 1700's (I think the offical name is Georgian, but I just think of it as French Revolution era).

Thanks for pointing that out. I collected a lot of references from different eras and I guess they got mixed up a bit. 😊

22 hours ago, EveP said:

Thank you, and sorry, while I was drawing I thought that it probably doesn't make sense but I didn't care, I just wanted to draw a tissue box for some reason 😅

18 hours ago, NoV said:

This picture could well inspire a sneezefic from me! Awesome work :)

I hope it does!

Thanks for all the comments

1 hour ago, black_mage said:

Thank you, and sorry, while I was drawing I thought that it probably doesn't make sense but I didn't care, I just wanted to draw a tissue box for some reason 😅

No need to apologize. Your drawings are amazing and I wish I could draw half as well as you do.

• 2 months later...

@black_mage
I have always loved your drawings, I think you have a lot of talent. But have you never tried to create comics of several pages with characters, a scenario and a few speech bubbles ? You really seem to have an eye for detail, the facial expressions of your characters are impressive, I would love to be able to find them in a comic book, in a story or in one or the other scene. In any case, a big thank you to you for all your sharing, please keep going and never stop ! :razz: