Sneeze Fetish Forum

06_2021 sketches (f)

black_mage

Thank you

On 10/5/2021 at 11:14 PM, oOMariusOo said:

@black_mage
But have you never tried to create comics of several pages with characters, a scenario and a few speech bubbles ? You really seem to have an eye for detail, the facial expressions of your characters are impressive, I would love to be able to find them in a comic book, in a story or in one or the other scene. In any case, a big thank you to you for all your sharing, please keep going and never stop ! :razz:

I usually prefer to just draw a new character and not even knowing exactly how they'll end up looking, but when you do a comic, you have to draw the same character several times and I have trouble with that. But maybe I'll try it again some time if I get inspired. :)

@black_mage
Oh yes, I understand completely. Maybe you will be able to do it soon then. I cross my fingers. That said, I suggest you check out Youtube, maybe you will find tips or tutorials from experienced designers in chain-reproducing the characters in your stories. I am looking forward to it, good luck to you. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ooh even more amazing work here!  I particularly love the pepper grinder pic and the one where a dutiful maidservant is on-hand to deliver tissues.  What a good servant!  I wonder what happens when she has to sneeze though?  

I'd also second what someone else said, you could make some great comics if you chose to do so, and I'd be right there to check them out.  But I'm happy with whatever you choose to draw because it's all so good.

• 6 months later...

The victorian one is my favorite. It's so classy and beautiful. Really love your artwork. Always so detailled and amazing.