Sneeze Fetish Forum

Almost on the phone (F, self)

ItchyNostrils

Nose has been itching soooo much today. And when my nose itches it likes to tease me more often than actually make me let out a sneeze. 

So I am at my desk in my office, rubbing at my nose trying to calm an itch down. It’s to the point the tickle is at my nostrils and I can feel them flaring like mad. 

Annnnd my boss calls me through Zoom. So I put on my headset and give my nose a good rub before I answer, audio only. 

The first 10 minutes of the call are fine.. just the odd nose wiggle or sniffle trying to rid the tickle. But then all of a sudden it felt like a wave came over me and my eyes watered with intense prickles in my nose and I was forced to pinch my nostrils closed and rub at them through my fingers for the final 10 minutes of call. 

Immediately after the call I darted to the washroom and induced a couple sneezes to *hopefully* satisfy my nose. But I’m still feeling the tickles….

It's a cute little self-observation, thank you for sharing it with us. Luckily you were able to keep from sneezing in front of your boss, even over audio. For my part, it is my dread to end up sneezing at work, in front of my boss or my colleagues, I could no longer work without feeling embarrassed. If you ever feel your tickling again after inducing a few sneezes, I suggest giving yourself a nasal massage, at best it might help you calm the tickling and at worst at least make you feel good. :razz:

31 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

If you ever feel your tickling again after inducing a few sneezes, I suggest giving yourself a nasal massage, at best it might help you calm the tickling and at worst at least make you feel good. :razz:

Thanks! 😊 I find sometimes pressure from massaging makes the ticking more intense personally 😜 

Yes I understand you, it can happen. In fact, I think it depends mostly on your nasal passages, whether they are clear or not, wet or dry. Try rather then a massage at your sinuses, without going through the nostrils. We usually do this a lot more when the sinuses are irritated, but maybe it will calm your tickling, maybe you can give it a try ? Otherwise, how do you usually relieve your nose of its tickling ? ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Marius,

A nasal massage - that sounds wonderful! I suppose it's something I do when I push my nose backwards and forwards away from my face in my handkerchief with both hands at the end of a nose-blow. I'd never thought of it like that. 

You say it depends what state the inside of your nose are in? When do you find it works best? For me it only works if I'm using my hanky to do it and I've blown hard first.

• 2 weeks later...