Sneeze Fetish Forum

That time of the year again (M, self, wav included)

Hollow

I know that from the title someone might think I'm talking about allergies, but no, unfortunately the actual reason is far dumber than some pollen flying around. I've noticed years ago that air conditioning gets my nose feeling a bit more sensitive than usual. Generally not that annoying, though it has caused a couple rather unfortunate sneezes in quiet classrooms (seriously why do all schools and offices have to be so cold, I have no idea)

Anyway, it just so happens that where I live has been hit with a heat wave and that has forced us to make the decision between being boiled to death and turning on the air conditioner. For the past three or four days I have been struggling with a terribly itchy nose that just can't decide if it wants to smeeze or not. Usually this would only last for a day or two before eventually going away, but this time it seems that it's here to stay and only getting worse. I don't know if it's because of the particularly large temperature difference between outside and inside of the house or what, but finally today it got bad enough that I just had to try and induce to maybe, just maybe, get some relief. And just for the heck of it I recorded it, and I am definitely glad I did since that was definitely the best results I have ever had inducing with a rolled up tissue. Usually that doesn't really work on me.

The inducing session in question can be heard here: https://vocaroo.com/170inDzEtYzd

Unfortunately it seems that even after all that, my nose still hates me with a passion and will continue to torment me for at least a while longer. According to the weather forecast it's probably going to cool down eventually in a couple of days, definitely looking forward to that.

That was a great recording. Thanks for sharing that!

In the past, the air conditioner in my car has made me sneezy. I thought I was imagining it at first. LOL

Here's hoping that you get some relief from that 'need to sneeze' feeling ... but maybe not in class.

Thank you for sharing! Those were delightful.

The same thing happens to me, especially in hotels (but it’s probably just the dust in the vents)! 😅

you should change your AC filters! and investing in an air purifier will make you breathe more easily than ever before, it's like magic and waking up after running it overnight feels amazing

you should change your AC filters! and investing in an air purifier will make you breathe more easily than ever before, it's like magic and waking up after running it overnight feels amazing

21 hours ago, Just Older said:

air conditioner in my car has made me sneezy

car cabin filters are pretty easy to change too, tons of youtube tutorials out there for specific make and models. 

• 1 year later...