Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies and Auditions Don't Mix

BlondeSneezer

So this was two months ago. But I went to an audition at the school where I take acting and modeling classes. The audition was to go to a talent convention in LA in January. 

I'm running late so I run out the door without taking my allergy medicine. I also don't bother putting any tissues in my bag. 

If you like descriptions, I'm in my late 20s, 5'5" and curvy with shoulder length black curls and bangs straight across my forehead. I have hazel eyes, and a nose I've been told is doll-like. On This day I'm wearing silver pumps, a black vintage dress (if you've ever watched The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, this is a replica of the dress she wears during the last episode of season one). 

At first I'm okay. They made me wait outside the school until my call time. My nose is a little runny but nothing I can't ignore. 

Fast forward another 30 minutes. They bring everyone auditioning into the school where we're shown a video of what to expect if we get picked to go to the convention. By now, my nose is itching and dripping behind my mask and I can't stop coughing and sniffling. This results in a bunch of other folks in the classroom giving me dirty looks because hey, covid is still a thing. 

I consider going to the bathroom to blow my nose since I didn't bring tissues with me. But no time. I'm the first one to audition for the talent scout. She asks to see my face without my mask, so I take my mask off, read my monologue, and do a runway walk. The entire time, I'm PRAYING I don't have snot on my face because I can feel my nose dribbling. 

After the audition I go to a bar next door for lunch to celebrate a job well done on my audition. But my nose is still itchy and drippy and one side even starts to clog up. At least three times while waiting for my food I had to get up to go to the bathroom so I could get some toilet paper to blow my nose. 

While waiting for the check, my nose itched so much that I let out a quiet sneeze that I stifled into my elbow. There was no holding that one back. "Hetcccch!" I walk to the bathroom and grab another wad of toilet paper to blow my nose. There's no more toilet paper in the stall or in the one next to it...otherwise I would have taken some and stuffed it in my bag. 

I call an Uber to take me to the store so I could run to the store since I originally planned on getting groceries on the way home from my audition. The whole way, my eyes burn and itch, and my nose isn't just dripping behind my mask anymore. It's DRIBBLING. I'm sitting there sniffling and I'm pretty sure I grossed out the poor girl driving me. 

As soon as I'm at the store, I head right to the bathroom at Starbucks and grab a big wad of toilet paper and blow my nose, making a thick, burbling sound. 

My fiance comes to pick me up from the store and once we drive away from the parking lot, I bust open the pack of tissues I bought and blow my nose while my fiance chuckles. I had been messaging him complaining all day that my allergies had been bothering me because I forgot to take my medicine that morning. 

As soon as I walked through the door of our apartment, I sneezed a triple. Hetcheww! Hetcheww! He-heh-heh-hetchewwww! I grab a handful of tissues from the box on the living room table and blow my nose wetly. Just then, my cell phone rings. 

I got a phone call saying I passed the audition and I'm going to Los Angeles in January!

Congrats on passing your audition and thanks for sharing your obs. What a doll-like nose mean? Like a button nose?

15 minutes ago, honkmaster said:

Congrats on passing your audition and thanks for sharing your obs. What a doll-like nose mean? Like a button nose?

Yup! Small and cute. Lol and thank you! 

That's cool, I like when small noses produce big blows. Do you ever give big blows that end up honking?

You're welcome.

4 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

So this was two months ago. But I went to an audition at the school where I take acting and modeling classes. The audition was to go to a talent convention in LA in January. 

I'm running late so I run out the door without taking my allergy medicine. I also don't bother putting any tissues in my bag. 

If you like descriptions, I'm in my late 20s, 5'5" and curvy with shoulder length black curls and bangs straight across my forehead. I have hazel eyes, and a nose I've been told is doll-like. On This day I'm wearing silver pumps, a black vintage dress (if you've ever watched The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, this is a replica of the dress she wears during the last episode of season one). 

At first I'm okay. They made me wait outside the school until my call time. My nose is a little runny but nothing I can't ignore. 

Fast forward another 30 minutes. They bring everyone auditioning into the school where we're shown a video of what to expect if we get picked to go to the convention. By now, my nose is itching and dripping behind my mask and I can't stop coughing and sniffling. This results in a bunch of other folks in the classroom giving me dirty looks because hey, covid is still a thing. 

I consider going to the bathroom to blow my nose since I didn't bring tissues with me. But no time. I'm the first one to audition for the talent scout. She asks to see my face without my mask, so I take my mask off, read my monologue, and do a runway walk. The entire time, I'm PRAYING I don't have snot on my face because I can feel my nose dribbling. 

After the audition I go to a bar next door for lunch to celebrate a job well done on my audition. But my nose is still itchy and drippy and one side even starts to clog up. At least three times while waiting for my food I had to get up to go to the bathroom so I could get some toilet paper to blow my nose. 

While waiting for the check, my nose itched so much that I let out a quiet sneeze that I stifled into my elbow. There was no holding that one back. "Hetcccch!" I walk to the bathroom and grab another wad of toilet paper to blow my nose. There's no more toilet paper in the stall or in the one next to it...otherwise I would have taken some and stuffed it in my bag. 

I call an Uber to take me to the store so I could run to the store since I originally planned on getting groceries on the way home from my audition. The whole way, my eyes burn and itch, and my nose isn't just dripping behind my mask anymore. It's DRIBBLING. I'm sitting there sniffling and I'm pretty sure I grossed out the poor girl driving me. 

As soon as I'm at the store, I head right to the bathroom at Starbucks and grab a big wad of toilet paper and blow my nose, making a thick, burbling sound. 

My fiance comes to pick me up from the store and once we drive away from the parking lot, I bust open the pack of tissues I bought and blow my nose while my fiance chuckles. I had been messaging him complaining all day that my allergies had been bothering me because I forgot to take my medicine that morning. 

As soon as I walked through the door of our apartment, I sneezed a triple. Hetcheww! Hetcheww! He-heh-heh-hetchewwww! I grab a handful of tissues from the box on the living room table and blow my nose wetly. Just then, my cell phone rings. 

I got a phone call saying I passed the audition and I'm going to Los Angeles in January!

Nice obs. Just wondering.

If you had sneezed in the Uber, would you have lowered the windows?

On 6/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, sneezeboy said:

Nice obs. Just wondering.

If you had sneezed in the Uber, would you have lowered the windows?

The windows were already down so...😅

On 6/25/2021 at 4:29 PM, honkmaster said:

That's cool, I like when small noses produce big blows. Do you ever give big blows that end up honking?

You're welcome.

Sometimes. Only if I'm REALLY stuffed up will I honk. Other times it's just wet and thick as heck. 

8 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

The windows were already down so...😅

Sometimes. Only if I'm REALLY stuffed up will I honk. Other times it's just wet and thick as heck. 

Right, but if they weren't already down, would you have lowered them?

And would you have done so pre-Covid?

2 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Right, but if they weren't already down, would you have lowered them?

And would you have done so pre-Covid?

Good question...I'm already super weird about having to sneeze in public (curse you, mental block...) so I'm not sure as it's something I try to avoid thinking about...pre-covid I don't even know if it's something I would have thought about. 😆

4 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Good question...I'm already super weird about having to sneeze in public (curse you, mental block...) so I'm not sure as it's something I try to avoid thinking about...pre-covid I don't even know if it's something I would have thought about. 😆

I understand. You would want to draw as less attention to sneezing as possible, and lowering the window is going to do the opposite.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:27 PM, BlondeSneezer said:

As soon as I walked through the door of our apartment, I sneezed a triple. Hetcheww! Hetcheww! He-heh-heh-hetchewwww!

Must have felt so good to just let them out without feeling like you should be holding back :D 

So nice to see that there is another sneeze fetishist in the community that live in LA and work in the industry!

On 6/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, BlondeSneezer said:

Your blows sound great, I must say! 😅

On 7/6/2021 at 6:40 AM, italianman said:

So nice to see that there is another sneeze fetishist in the community that live in LA and work in the industry!

I actually do not live in Los Angeles! 😆 I actually live in the Denver Area which is where I auditioned. But I did grow up an hour from LA and I still have family there that I'll probably be visiting before the talent convention. 

26 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I actually do not live in Los Angeles! 😆 I actually live in the Denver Area which is where I auditioned. But I did grow up an hour from LA and I still have family there that I'll probably be visiting before the talent convention. 

I see... sorry @BlondeSneezer! My bad. 

Yes, you said clearly, but English is not my first language, plus your ob distracted me a bit.🤗 
My apologies.

E