Sneeze Fetish Forum

question about posting obs ...

Klingon

ok so I gotta a question about obs, a friend of mine recently shared an incident which i personally didn't witness. ( she's from a different state then I live in) I wanted to post what she told me, she's unaware of this fetish's existance. but I'm uncertain as to whether or not recounting another persons self observations of herself is against the rules. does anyone know for sure? I wanted to post what she told me but I don't want to cause no trouble. while my assumption is since she herself told me it wouldn't be a big deal. but one can never be too careful. 

Frankly, I don't see where the concern is, as long as you remain respectful, you can not quote too personal details which would risk putting your friend in an embarrassing situation. But other than that, I think you can share your obs with the forum. You know, you don't have to force the details. If you don't want people to know that you are talking about a friend of yours, you can transform reality a little bit to hide some information in order to preserve people's privacy. ^_^

That said, I am not modo, but if you do not receive an answer here, ask them the question directly by private message. This is what I do when I have a question like this. :razz:

There's no explicit rule against it so it's going to boil down to your own moral compass regarding it. 

You could actually tell us it was your own obs and absolutely no one would have been able to know otherwise so XD... As long as you dont reveal "real life" information... should be fine...