Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies?? 😓😓 (with recordings)

Italiangirl

Hi guys! 

I haven't written anything in a long time but I'm back. Without further ado,let's cut to the chase.

So,today I played a lot with my cat (I'm allergic to cats) and at first I was fine but then I started getting all tickly and sniffly : I sneezed a few times and gradually got more and more stuffed up. 

Now my nose is very tickly and stuffy,I'm soooo sniffly and I always feel like I need to sneeze. I also have an annoying tickle in my palate,throat and ears and my eyes are all itchy and watery. 

I'm almost certain it's allergies since,as I said,I've been around my cat a lot today and all the tickle usually comes with allergies,but who knows? It might be the start of a cold too (I hope not btw).

So,as I'm home alone,I decided to induce some sneezes for you!

Here's the recording

https://vocaroo.com/1h6ZG6TG6bL9

There are some nose blows as well. The sneezes are at : 00:15, 00:35, 00:51, 01:02, 01:13, 01:35, 01:58, 02:23 and they were all so powerful that they hurt my throat.

Ugh,I hope this will pass soon because I assure you,it's not fun 😓😓

Anyway,let me know if you liked my obs/recording. I'll keep you updated.

Edited by Zumil4702

I must say, you have some very impressive sneezes. Here's hoping that you'll be feeling better soon 🤞 If you don't, I'd be happy for updates, but I hope you won't have any to give us because you'll be feeling perfectly well tomorrow 😊

Mini update for you : I'm perfectly fine now since I took an antihistamine so I guess it was just allergies because 2/3 years ago I had a very bad cold but at first I thought it was just hayfever so I took an antihistamine and it didn't work at all.

I'll tell you how I feel tomorrow.

Edited by Zumil4702

I don't like the fact that you are suffering... But girl... You have amazing sneezes 😯🙂

If you ever make a youtube channel or something similar let us know 😁

Bless you! Sorry to hear you don’t feel well - your sneezes are very powerful and amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Oooh very impressive sneezes there.

I really loved your nose blows too. Was you using tissues?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 11:46 PM, Hankyrick said:

Oooh very impressive sneezes there.

I really loved your nose blows too. Was you using tissues?

Yes, I was. I only use tissues, never hankies.

• 1 year later...