Sneeze Fetish Forum

How often does the average person sneeze??

Chanel_no5

I have learned 2 things about myself;

1, I'm shit at remembering to do something 

2, I sneeze approx. 10 times a day. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’d love to actually track this for a few days, but I sneeze so often I don’t even notice half the time. Probably a dumb question, but does anyone who’s done this have any tricks for remembering to note when they sneeze?

9 hours ago, Lexie13 said:

I’d love to actually track this for a few days, but I sneeze so often I don’t even notice half the time. Probably a dumb question, but does anyone who’s done this have any tricks for remembering to note when they sneeze?

Yes I counted my sneezes for the whole of December and still doing it now. I note it down in my phone. So as soon as I sneeze, I get my phone out and note it down 

Okay, so since last week, I counted them, and here is my "list". It's a little unbalanced, for sure, but yeah. :D 

Monday: 2 doubles, so 4.

Tuesday: a double, so 2.

Wednesday: 0 (I was surprised)

Thursday: 2 doubles and 1 single, so 5 

Friday: like 20-30, I lost count, but we're cleaning and I had an allergy attack

Saturday: a double, so 2

Sunday: around 10 maybe, it was just a random fit

On 1/16/2022 at 9:46 AM, Lexie13 said:

I have previously done this for a good year and it's really just building the habit. Having a consistent place where you note it down and do it whenever you remember. Over time you get more aware of when you sneeze and build the habit of counting. Get ready to forget the first million times though. :lol: 

14 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Get ready to forget the first million times though. :lol: 

This is where I’m at currently 😣 but you have a good point, I imagine in time I’ll be able to establish the habit. I’ll report back when I do!