Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sims 4 Allergy Mod

King_Oli

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right and this is the right place to put this. I wasn't really sure but I figure the sims is basically a type of media so this section works! Anyways if there's any simmers on here that remember the good old days of the sims 3 where your sims would sneeze for various reasons (though not often enough for my liking) I have recently found an absolutely amazing mod for the sims 4!

It's called the health redux mod, and basically it adds both General allergies and Pet Dander allergies. It also adds a whole lot of other really cool stuff to your game- but for our purposes this is obviously the important bit. You can easily cheat these onto your sims by shift clicking them and using the available cheats, and once they have allergies and have been diagnosed with them at a doctors appointment they will sneeze idly and get moodlets about their allergies. 

It's a wonderful mod in general and if you don't like the more serious death related illnesses the creator made a version without that. Some of you may have already found this but I thought I should share just in case :) 

Haha that's awesome! I'd love a mod that let's my characters get sick and then pass it around to others in town (rather than just catching it from the rain), but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. If you know, please share!

That sounds amazing! Do you know which cheats to use to pick which sims get allergy traits?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing!  I've wasted a fair few hours these past couple of days hunting down this mod.   It's delish!   I don't seem to have full functionality with it (I clearly have a whole bunch of meds available, but I don't see how to use them).  I've made a house full of sims allergic to fur and given them two cats and a dog.  It's lovely.   Plus, the sneeze animations include spray.  I haven't tapped into any contagion, but I'm sure that would spread like crazy the way these sims sneeze so freely.  

Health Redux Mod for any of you who want to kill a few hours.

• 3 weeks later...

I had no idea that you could make sims allergic with a mod. The only connection to sneezing and sims I could find in the game is when your sim is learning to cook, they juggle a pepper shaker that falls on their nose and then sneeze into the pan. Unfortunately, I don't have the Sims 4 on my pc. Do you know if there are mods of the same style on Ps4 ? I would love to be able to do like Jelloicious, design a whole house with allergic sims and add a few cats and dogs for their torments. It's not a bad idea. :razz:

• 4 weeks later...

question i’ve always wondered - if I download the mod, would my cracked sims work with it? I don’t exactly have the money to buy all the necessary dlcs for it. I’m not sure if anyone else has experience with this, but it’s worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, dominchoo said:

question i’ve always wondered - if I download the mod, would my cracked sims work with it? I don’t exactly have the money to buy all the necessary dlcs for it. I’m not sure if anyone else has experience with this, but it’s worth a shot!

If you're running zlorigin it should work. I dont have money to buy all the packs either so mine is with zlorigin and I update it with another program. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 3:00 AM, MusicaDiabolos said:

That sounds amazing! Do you know which cheats to use to pick which sims get allergy traits?

Sorry for the stupidly late response! I don't come on here very often. You should be able to shift click on your sim and go through until you see the Healthcare Redux cheat systems and add a condition. Then you'll have to make an appointment for your sim and then after the appointment it will have allergies :) It's been a while since I played with this though so I might be forgetting something. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:32 AM, MikiSan said:

I don't think consoles are modable for the sims though 

Yea :( unfortunately only the PC version of the sims is modable. It kinda sucks for console players, the game is a lot better with mods tbh

On 10/5/2021 at 3:43 PM, oOMariusOo said:

I had no idea that you could make sims allergic with a mod. The only connection to sneezing and sims I could find in the game is when your sim is learning to cook, they juggle a pepper shaker that falls on their nose and then sneeze into the pan. Unfortunately, I don't have the Sims 4 on my pc. Do you know if there are mods of the same style on Ps4 ? I would love to be able to do like Jelloicious, design a whole house with allergic sims and add a few cats and dogs for their torments. It's not a bad idea. :razz:

Yeah, like I said above, unfortunately there's no modding for the sims 4 on consoles. It's only on the pc : ( If you ever get the game on pc though I really recommend ❤️

Yeah recommend saving for a pc and get base game + Get to work/City Living as those two expansions have asneezing animation also Seasons with flower arranging 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone else here to bump this, sorry guys, but I have the same question a few others had. Installed seemingly everything that needs installing, but what do I do now? Doing the cas.fulleditmode and shift clicking a sim doesn't seem to give me the option to give them allergies, and the info about the healthcare redux mod itself doesn't actually explain it either. How do I actually make this work?

Sorry for the late reply. There's a couple of different things -There are CC traits that you can download such as hayfever, allergic to cats, allergic to dogs, and you can pick any of these in CAS mode. The healthcare redux is a different mod and once you have it in your game your sims might develop a range of ailments including allergies, though you won't have control over who gets what. Both ways are good fun imo.