Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

French Sneezer

Hi, I'm Elisa and I'm new to the forum!

I'm happy and excited because I'm already reading the posts for a few years. I have the fetish as long as I can remember, and it was really good to see that I am not the only one in the world with those crazy feelings. I'm mostly into men sneezing, but for the sound itself it does not really matter for me. I have always been into colds including all other symptoms, and only recently I found out how exciting allergies can be as well and so now I'm into them, too. I'm really looking forward to exchange with you guys! Have a nice evening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and sorry, I'm a little late in welcoming you. I do not come back so much on the forums at the moment, too many courses to follow Irl for this new year. In short, welcome to you on the forum. I hope to be able to exchange with you one day, do not hesitate to contact me if you wish. To discuss fetishism or even other discussion topics, I am open to anything. I am a 31 year old man, I speak French, I am Belgian and I live in Belgium and 45 minutes from Germany. ^_^

Au plaisir de te recroiser sur le forum.
Marius :razz: