Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stories where one character is allergic to another?

Watercolor Daydreams

So I've been scouring the Internet for some stories where one character is allergic to another character, but I can't seem to find any. Are there any on the forums/across the web? Anthro/furry is all good and well too :)

3 hours ago, Watercolor Daydreams said:

Anthro/furry is all good and well too :)

Um.. I'm just trying to wrap my head around how a character can be allergic to another without at least one of them being, you know, non-human. :lol:  Could you explain? I don't mean to sound mocking, I'm really sorry if it comes across that way, I just saw the post and went... :blink:  :confused1:  I have to ask!! :lol: 

There are a fair few stories where one character is allergic to the perfume that another character is wearing, or one of the characters has recently been stroking a cat or similar, but I can't recall one where they are actually allergic to just the person, if this is what you mean. 

Of course, I imagine this could be a popular scenario that gets fully explored in the furry community, but this is not an area of the internet that I have delved into :lol: 

There are cases where people have become allergic to their partner's dreadlocks, or rather the mites that thrive in dreadlocks. I've never seen any stories about it though.

• 1 month later...

I remember reading a Teen Wolf fanfic (Sterek) where Stiles was allergic to Derek (due to him being a werewolf) on the forum years ago. Idk if that fits with what you’re looking for.