Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello from sneeze guesser

Thml

Hi all

I want to introduce myself as a sneeze lover and sneeze guesser. This may sound a little strange, but I think I have a sense of how a person's actual sneeze will be by hearing their work/official sneeze, especially girls. Lot of times, the sneezer may muffle a sneeze to appear polite, but will be a big sneezer when no one is looking. I think I can identify such a sneezer! I put it down to years of watching and hearing people sneeze. I am into female sneezing and big, loud ones are my favorite. 

In my observations, I have encountered about 8 female sneezers who belong to the big, long sneeze category with certainty because I have heard them sneeze that way. One of them is a very close friend. The rest are just acquaintances. I may have another 6 who I suspect to be the big, drawn out sneezers, but cannot be certain as I could not make out if it was them who sneezed or someone else in a crowd. All the other females I know have gentle, normal sneezes. So I believe the female sneeze scenario is heavily skewed in favor of the normal sneezing ones, which is a pity! Just an observation from years of sneeze analysis and not meant to sound sexist or condescending by any means. 

Hope to contribute to the group by sharing observations and several other thoughts. I think of this fetish as a sensory stimulus that we have, which leads to an appreciation of the sneezer. Just like how we recognize beauty and appreciate it.