Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey! Glad to be here!

Deuce Williams

Hello everyone! I'm Deuce Williams, long time lurker and short-time poster. I write stories on and off so maybe I'll post some stuff in the future, but for now I'm content to read and enjoy other peoples' wonderful work! And apparently I overdose on exclamation points!

Thank you all for having me. I hope y'all have an amazing day!

10 hours ago, Deuce Williams said:

And apparently I overdose on exclamation points!

It's just a measure of your enthusiasm!

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

12 hours ago, Deuce Williams said:

I write stories on and off so maybe I'll post some stuff in the future

Welcome! I'm new here too lol. What kind of stories do you like to write (fanfic, original fic, etc.)?

Hi all, I've been here off/on over the years but am still a "newbie" 🤷‍♀️... Here at least lol. If anyone here checks out YT, my name on there is K & I post vids from time to time. Sadly, I don't sneeze naturally... Haven't for over 17 yrs! Buuuuut, I can induce, which is absolutely lovely lol. Hope all of you are well! 😊😘

20 hours ago, markfh said:

Hey K, it's Mark from YT! I'm glad you got logged in here ok. I tried sending you a message on here, but it says I can't. I wonder if it's because you're account is marked as "validating"?

For anyone that hasn't seen K's videos, they are AMAZING. I really hope a moderator approves you on here so that you can access the messaging system. (Is a moderator like @TheCakeIsAlive able to help?)

HI Mark! Yeah, told ya lol. I've been on SFF on/off for years, but I literally just made their "newbie" status yesterday after I posted here 😂😂😂. Don't really understand how it all works. I'd love to explore more & chat with everyone (& you... Obviously!), I just find it tricky here 🤷‍♀️. And THANK YOU for your compliments 😊🙏 😘

On 8/29/2021 at 7:10 AM, Deuce Williams said:

Hello everyone! I'm Deuce Williams, long time lurker and short-time poster. I write stories on and off so maybe I'll post some stuff in the future, but for now I'm content to read and enjoy other peoples' wonderful work! And apparently I overdose on exclamation points!

And hi to you Deuce! I've been a lurker in the community for a while too. And I love exclamation points!!! Haha 😊!!! 

On 8/29/2021 at 5:06 PM, -lilac- said:

Welcome! I'm new here too lol. What kind of stories do you like to write (fanfic, original fic, etc.)?

Anything that comes to mind, usually! Right now I'm dabbling more in fanfic since it's easier to explore a new genre with characters I already know quite well, but I can definitely see myself expanding to original stuff as I get more comfortable too!

Hello everyone else who has replied here as well! ☺️👋

On 8/29/2021 at 12:10 PM, Deuce Williams said:

Hi Deuce,

Lovely to have you on board. :) I hope you enjoy the community. 

On 8/31/2021 at 5:49 PM, markfh said:

Hey K, it's Mark from YT! I'm glad you got logged in here ok. I tried sending you a message on here, but it says I can't. I wonder if it's because you're account is marked as "validating"?

For anyone that hasn't seen K's videos, they are AMAZING. I really hope a moderator approves you on here so that you can access the messaging system. (Is a moderator like @TheCakeIsAlive able to help?)

23 hours ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

HI Mark! Yeah, told ya lol. I've been on SFF on/off for years, but I literally just made their "newbie" status yesterday after I posted here 😂😂😂. Don't really understand how it all works. I'd love to explore more & chat with everyone (& you... Obviously!), I just find it tricky here 🤷‍♀️. And THANK YOU for your compliments 😊🙏 😘

Hi!

Do have a look in our thread linked below: How do I get validated. I think that will answer your questions. :) 

On 8/31/2021 at 12:49 PM, markfh said:

Hey Mark... Pleeeeeeaaaaase get kik. Lol. I so want to chat!!! 😂😂😂

On 9/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, markfh said:

Finally did it! Check your phone 😃

You'd think I'd have experienced stuff like that. But I haven't. I'm typically open & easy going & bubbly, but I really am just a girl on the other side of the screen. I guess people don't actually believe it. I honestly might just be done with my channel & SF community. 

2 minutes ago, please-delete-my-account said:

I'm embarrassed and sorry, I'm deleting all of my accounts (and trying to delete this one). I never meant to hurt or offend, but I have.

Don't bounce on all your stuff. That's dumb. Especially here. I never use it. You do. So, don't delete your acct here. Seriously.