Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is there anyone who just doesn't blow their nose ever?

Trynasneeze

I once had a roommate who used to brag that she barely ever needed to blow her nose, she was a perpetual sniffer and pretty much only ever blew her nose when she had a bad cold, and even then like 5-6 times total.  

I on the other hand have spent the last two days blowing my nose like 5 times an hour and even then that hasn't felt like enough

I would say I also very rarely blow my nose unless I am super congested for some reason. Whenever I buy a box of tissues I usually end up using all of them for things other than nose blowing! 

I really dislike it, so I very rarely do it. Luckily, I very rarely need to either way. :lol: 

Yep, me.

I can really only blow if it's super runny with thin mucus. Otherwise, I get this weird pressure in my ears. (The tube part?) It's quite painful & makes me feel faint, so I tend to avoid blowing to relieve congestion. I just use it to stop what would most likely be a very noticeable runny nose.

I try not to blow my nose unless it’s absolutely necessary. Like if sniffliness won’t go away or my nose is super runny. 

Yes, there's me!

I just hate blowing my nose because I feel weird and fragile, I just do that when I'm really congested and when I'm alone ;(

On 8/31/2021 at 1:11 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

I really dislike it, so I very rarely do it. Luckily, I very rarely need to either way. :lol: 

On 8/31/2021 at 12:10 PM, Ali Marie said:

Yep, me.

I can really only blow if it's super runny with thin mucus. Otherwise, I get this weird pressure in my ears. (The tube part?) It's quite painful & makes me feel faint, so I tend to avoid blowing to relieve congestion. I just use it to stop what would most likely be a very noticeable runny nose.

9 hours ago, SneezeAbbie said:

I try not to blow my nose unless it’s absolutely necessary. Like if sniffliness won’t go away or my nose is super runny. 

6 hours ago, Hanamizu said:

Yes, there's me!

I just hate blowing my nose because I feel weird and fragile, I just do that when I'm really congested and when I'm alone ;(

I guess as a follow up question, since you guys don't really blow your noses much at all, do you normally bother keeping boxed tissues at home anyway? Or do you just use whatever is available on the rare off chance that you do need to blow?

3 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

do you normally bother keeping boxed tissues at home anyway?

I've actually never had boxed tissues at home. 🤷‍♀️ Neither has anyone I know. I don't know, it's not really a thing we do where I live; we usually have kitchen paper towels on rolls, not boxed tissues. I do have a travel pack of tissues in my handbag, but I've only used them for mopping up things I've spilled or stuff like that. 

7 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

do you normally bother keeping boxed tissues at home anyway?

I have a small box of tissues in the bathroom and there are travel size packets in my drawers just in case.

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I've actually never had boxed tissues at home. 🤷‍♀️ Neither has anyone I know. I don't know, it's not really a thing we do where I live; we usually have kitchen paper towels on rolls, not boxed tissues. I do have a travel pack of tissues in my handbag, but I've only used them for mopping up things I've spilled or stuff like that. 

If you don't mind me asking, where abouts are you from?

19 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I guess as a follow up question, since you guys don't really blow your noses much at all, do you normally bother keeping boxed tissues at home anyway? Or do you just use whatever is available on the rare off chance that you do need to blow?

I keep a whole purse full (Like, literally an entire purse with nothing else in it.) of those Kleenex travel packs. I usually have one on the dresser next to my bed. I keep two in my cosmetic bags. And one always in my everyday/going-out purse. 

I may not ever blow but I do like to always have a tissue within reach if my nose starts running or I can feel a sneezing fit coming on.