Sneeze Fetish Forum

A few questions

rosegirl_21

Hey guys so I'm rather new to this forum and I thought it would be really nice to ask some general things about sneezing so feel free to anser them 😄

1. How do your sneezes sound?

2. How often do you sneeze?

3. Do you like to say bless you/do you like other people to say bless you to you?

4. What was the most you've ever sneezed (because of a cold, allergies, just random...)

5. Do you have a mental block?

6. Do you remember any fetishy embarrassing moments from your childhood?

7. Have you ever told someone about the fetish?

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes?

My answers:

1. I would say it sounds something like hh chiew. It's a little bit high pitched and also loud.

2. I always sneeze once and sometimes twice. Sometimes I sneeze 3 times but not very often.

3. I like to say it to friends and my boyfriend and I also like if they say it to me but blessing/being blessed by family members is just the worst.

4. I once sneezed 11 times when I was sick.

5. Yes I have a mental block but I'm working on it and it's getting easier for me to sneeze in front of certain people.

6. I remember many of them but they are too embarrassing for me to tell (maybe I'll tell one of them once some of you guys told some of your stories)

7. No I've never told anyone and I actually don't want to tell anyone about it.

8. My best friend always stifles her sneezes and then adds a chiew sound and I have another friend who's sneezes sound like he etschew. They kinda really sound violent and I don't really like them. My boyfriends sneezes are really great because they sound very wet. Something like ischeww or itschew.

Ok that's it. I would love to see your answers😃

1. How do your sneezes sound? They sound like Heh-Shaa! (Spelling sneezes is not my forte) My sneezes are a little loud, because I never stifle. I let them out.

2. How often do you sneeze? once a month. I don't sneeze a lot.

3. Do you like to say bless you/do you like other people to say bless you to you? I don't bless people, and I would rather have no one bless me when I sneeze. I think it's nice when people bless each other, but just leave me out of it 😣

4. What was the most you've ever sneezed (because of a cold, allergies, just random...)The most I've sneezed is four times in a row when pepper got in my nose while cooking.

5. Do you have a mental block? I do. I do not sneeze in front of strangers, friends, or my family. I think my family has never heard me sneeze. Short story: One time I coughed and my mother said bless you. I replied that I did not sneeze. (which made me uncomfortable because I don't even like saying the word 'sneeze' around people) She replied by laughing and continued on her way.

6. Do you remember any fetishy embarrassing moments from your childhood?When I was young I used to look at Anime Boys Sneezing on the computer, and trying to figure out why I like it so much. One day, my mom called me and I left the room without switching tabs. When I came back, I saw my brother watching the compilation in confusion. I went in the bathroom and started to panic, without knowing why I was panicking. After calming down, I left the bathroom and my brother was still there. When he saw me he asked why I was watching the compilation. I lied and said that I had accidentally pressed on it. He accepted the lie and left. He never asked me about that growing up so I guess he forgot about it. 

7. Have you ever told someone about the fetish?Absolutely not lol. I know the people around me would not look at me the same way if I did tell them. 

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes? I don't have a boyfriend 😭 My best friend sneezes like Eh-Chii! She stifles her sneezes. Her sneezes sound very girly, like exaggerated girly.  

• 4 weeks later...

1. How do your sneezes sound?

depends! im not great at writing sneezes based on a reference, but i’d say my stifles sound forced, with a pronounced “uh” at the end, and when i let it out it can range from “atchiew” to “ashiew” maybe?

not often. usually its 1-2 times a week. ive been on somewhat of a sneezy streak (up to 4-5 a day? which is a lot for me!) lately. idk if its some kind of weird only-sneezing cold, or if my on again off again seasonal allergies are kicking in (i’ve said i dont have allergies before on the forum, but thinking back my nose used to be really sensitive to this midwest weather. i take a lot of meds now, though)

3. Do you like to say bless you/do you like other people to say bless you to you?

i feel uncomfortable saying and receiving bless yous from people. no matter how i say or receive them, i always feel like i look to excited.

4. What was the most you've ever sneezed (because of a cold, allergies, just random...)

in a row - 7, from inducing. 5 naturally/randomly

in a day - anywhere from 20-40, i cant remember. i had this awful cold/allergies issue going on for like a week. it was awful. the worst part was that my classmates made fun of the way i sneezed. 

sometimes - i dont sneeze much, so usually its fine, but if im at work i will do ANYTHING not to sneeze. literally i will look SO stupid just to not sneeze.

way. too. many. i remember dressing up in this cat costume and making this family friend pretend he was allergic to me. its so embarrassing in hindsight and he probably doesnt even remember it!

nope!

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes?

I try to erase those from my memory (i dont have a bf/gf, and i dont like the idea of getting off on my friends sneezes!) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

1. How do your sneezes sound ?
    - Personally, my sneezes go all over the place. ATSHooo, HETSHIEeww, ARSHHH or HAa-RCHIEW and more. In short, they are usually quite strong, powerful, disorderly, clueless etc... And during a very bad cold, they are particularly embarrassing and humiliating. Fortunately, I have a mental block that prevents me from sneezing outside. ^_^

2. How often do you sneeze ?
    - I'm starting to get two or three every morning. Otherwise, I don't sneeze often either, I sometimes have minor colds but they never appear on the outside, always on the inside. It has happened to me to sneeze outside in public with bigger colds, but it's really very rare.

3. Do you like to say bless you/do you like other people to say bless you to you ?
    - I still like to tell someone I like, but I don't really like people coming to tell me. However, I think I would find it very pleasant for someone in love to tell me this in a very sweet and tender way.

4. What was the most you've ever sneezed (because of a cold, allergies, just random...) ?
    - Do you mean one after the other? I think it was like « Fairy36 », it was 5 times in a row and it was because of the pepper fumes during cooking. Otherwise I think I already had sets of about 12 sneezes but it was more a series of two or three sneezes but separated by a few seconds. Otherwise one day, during a bad cold, I think I easily reached 50 during the day. x)

5. Do you have a mental block ?
    Yes I have a mental block, but I see it as a blessing because I hate to end up sneezing in public.

6. Do you remember any fetishy embarrassing moments from your childhood ?
    I have no recollection of embarrassing moments in my childhood. I believe I have always been extremely careful, or almost. ... Well, to tell the truth there is one, but it is very unpleasant for me to think about it, so I would not prefer to write it too much, I would especially like to be able to erase it from my mind. :unsure:

7. Have you ever told someone about the fetish ?
    There's only one person I wish I could tell. The day I find the one of my heart, I would love to be able to share this secret with her.

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes ?
    I don't have a girlfriend, but I remember an old friend sneezing a few years ago. She was sneezing big "ATCHAA", always uncovered and the power was such that she pushed her body forward, I loved her sneezes. :razz:

1. How do your sneezes sound? A short gasp or two following by an AATTCKCHW or a htsch if I stifle.

A few times a week.

3. Do you like to say bless you/do you like other people to say bless you to you?

Doesn't really do anything for me. I always try to frame it as a joke because I don't need to bring someone else into this.

4. What was the most you've ever sneezed (because of a cold, allergies, just random...) Probably a triple, to be honest.

5. Do you have a mental block? Not really, but I hate blowing my nose in public.

6. Do you remember any fetishy embarrassing moments from your childhood? I wrote a story in Grade 5 that was put on the school bulletin board. Thankfully no one caught on - including me.

7. Have you ever told someone about the fetish? My ex. 

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes? No, because they did not consent to that.

1. How do your sneezes sound?

like a hxxn'kt

not often at all

i don't say it to people a lot but i don't care whether i receive it honestly

6 times in a row not induced. (this is strange bc i was doing martial arts, got strangled and it irritated my nose)

nope

not that i can remember 

never

8. Could you describe some of your friends or maybe girlfriend or boyfriends sneezes?

nope sorry