Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male wavs

Stimuli

I've been dipping my toes (and nose) in wav-making previously with wonderful feed back, but I couldn't help but to wonder what you wonderful people enjoy in a male wav (basically, for anyone who's into male sneezing). :D

Thus I ask; how would you describe the perfect male wav? 

I welcome with open arms any kind of male content 😁 it still baffles me the difference in the amounts of female content out there versus male. 

The perfect wav to me personally would have many audible buildups and/or attempts at talking through them 😊

57 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

I welcome with open arms any kind of male content 😁 it still baffles me the difference in the amounts of female content out there versus male. 

The perfect wav to me personally would have many audible buildups and/or attempts at talking through them 😊

(can I just say, I'm a huge fan of your OF (if you're the owner of the OF-account by the same name)) 

Heck yeah! Buildups are the best (and false starts) 😍 I have loads of false starts when I use chhinkni 😅😄

On 9/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, Stimuli said:

(can I just say, I'm a huge fan of your OF (if you're the owner of the OF-account by the same name)) 

Heck yeah! Buildups are the best (and false starts) 😍 I have loads of false starts when I use chhinkni 😅😄

Awe shucks, thank you 🙈 

Buildups + talking = brain turn to mush 🤯

For me, I generally like a lengthy buildup with desperate hitching/gasping, followed by an intense fit of very rapid fire sneezing. And because I'm greedy, I generally like the sneezing bit to go on for awhile too. Huge bonus is trying to talk through both the buildups and the sneezing. Saying things like how much it tickles/itches and how badly you need to sneeze, how you can't hold it back much longer, and once the sneezes hit how you can't stop sneezing. Also, since allergies are my preference, it definitely helps to mention what's making you sneeze. Highly prefer triggers like cats, pollen/flowers/grass, and perfume.

But even if a wav has all of that, it can still come down to whether I like the specific sound of a person's voice/sneezes, which is a highly subjective thing, and I find that in general, I have a harder time finding male sneezes that I like the sound of than female. I'm not sure if this is just because I'm more picky about male sneezes than female, or if the whole there being more female content than male is actually accurate.

Edited by Shay
fixed a typo

I love a good scenario to go along with the sneezing. Like, you have a cold and you're telling the listener about how sneezy you are. Or you have terrible allergies and you're trying not to sneeze all over your listener.

I'm also a huge fan of buildups and false starts!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 3:09 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Awe shucks, thank you 🙈 This is me everywhere! (Here, OF, YouTube, Kik) 

Buildups + talking = brain turn to mush 🤯

On 9/9/2021 at 2:07 AM, Shay said:

For me, I generally like a lengthy buildup with desperate hitching/gasping, followed by an intense fit of very rapid fire sneezing. And because I'm greedy, I generally like the sneezing bit to go on for awhile too. Huge bonus is trying to talk through both the buildups and the sneezing. Saying things like how much it tickles/itches and how badly you need to sneeze, how you can't hold it back much longer, and once the sneezes hit how you can't stop sneezing. Also, since allergies are my preference, it definitely helps to mention what's making you sneeze. Highly prefer triggers like cats, pollen/flowers/grass, and perfume.

But even if a wav has all of that, it can still come down to whether I like the specific sound of a person's voice/sneezes, which is a highly subjective thing, and I find that in general, I have a harder time finding male sneezes that I like the sound of than female. I'm not sure if this is just because I'm more picky about male sneezes than female, or if the whole there being more female content than male is actually accurate.

On 9/9/2021 at 5:22 AM, vampire_sneeze said:

I love a good scenario to go along with the sneezing. Like, you have a cold and you're telling the listener about how sneezy you are. Or you have terrible allergies and you're trying not to sneeze all over your listener.

I'm also a huge fan of buildups and false starts!

Thank you guys so much for the ideas and suggestions! :D I uhm... I may have tried to take all these suggestions and smacked them together into one wav. Let me know what you think;

37 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Thank you guys so much for the ideas and suggestions! :D I uhm... I may have tried to take all these suggestions and smacked them together into one wav. Let me know what you think;

Wow bless you! You did a great job 😊 loved the buildups and talking… I’m also a sucker for an accent, so no need to apologize there 😁 

Thanks for sharing!! 

1 hour ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Wow bless you! You did a great job 😊 loved the buildups and talking… I’m also a sucker for an accent, so no need to apologize there 😁 

Thanks for sharing!! 

19 minutes ago, Reader said:

😍🤩😍 Oooooo Very sexy! I enjoyed this very much! Thank you! 

Awh I'm flattered and glad that you liked it 😍 there'll be more of this for sure! Any and all requests are welcome! 

On 9/26/2021 at 8:12 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Thanks for sharing!! 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:52 PM, Reader said:

😍🤩😍 Oooooo Very sexy! I enjoyed this very much! Thank you! 

Sorry for spamming the both of you but if you could choose exactly whichever scenario I do next, which would it be? 😄

59 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Sorry for spamming the both of you but if you could choose exactly whichever scenario I do next, which would it be? 😄

Ooooo. Well I always have a weakness for a scenario in a somewhat public setting and the person is a little bashful or apologetic 😇 

But I will happily enjoy anything you put out 😁 and don’t be sorry for spamming, I love chatting 😊

Thank you for asking, Stimuli. Don’t mind if I do LOL

Something I’ve never come across on YouTube is a cold scenario where a sick person leans into being sick. Example: “Thank goodness you’re home. I’m dying, I can’t breathe” (cute complaining to a partner that can either be joking or miserable, whichever you’re more comfortable with). Partner wants to help so you accept what they give. Tissues, or back rubs, or maybe some cream on your nose. Partner suggests cuddling. Cue the “Oh, you shouldn’t get too close.”  But of course your partner convinces you. You warn when you’re about to sneeze sometimes. Maybe your partner asks you what food you want or movie you want to see and you wax eloquently about that for some conversation. 
Those are just some ideas, but pretty much anything cold-focused will make me melt. 

Oh, I like some hitching, little build-up, sneezing while trying to talk, sniffs, and tiredness.

I tried to be detailed, but let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on tonight.

Thank you again! 

50 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Ooooo. Well I always have a weakness for a scenario in a somewhat public setting and the person is a little bashful or apologetic 😇 

But I will happily enjoy anything you put out 😁 and don’t be sorry for spamming, I love chatting 😊

That's a lovely scenario indeed 😈 I might be able to pull that off! 😎

Perhaps I can even ask for the same scenario in return? 😉

28 minutes ago, Reader said:

Something I’ve never come across on YouTube is a cold scenario where a sick person leans into being sick. Example: “Thank goodness you’re home. I’m dying, I can’t breathe” (cute complaining to a partner that can either be joking or miserable, whichever you’re more comfortable with). Partner wants to help so you accept what they give. Tissues, or back rubs, or maybe some cream on your nose. Partner suggests cuddling. Cue the “Oh, you shouldn’t get too close.”  But of course your partner convinces you. You warn when you’re about to sneeze sometimes. Maybe your partner asks you what food you want or movie you want to see and you wax eloquently about that for some conversation. 
Those are just some ideas, but pretty much anything cold-focused will make me melt. 

Oh, I like some hitching, little build-up, sneezing while trying to talk, sniffs, and tiredness.

I tried to be detailed, but let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on tonight.

Thank you again! 

I've actually, coincidentally been planning on doing some cold scenarios, and more specifically "oh no, I don't want you to get sick, but I really have to sneeze"-scenarios 😄 definitely something I'm into making 😄

41 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Perhaps I can even ask for the same scenario in return? 😉

I’m sure we could work something out 😉😇

On 9/30/2021 at 6:12 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Well, I learned a lot when I tried to do this request. In part that my acting is terrible, but I am at least genuinely shy :rofl:

With that said, let me know what you think:

On 9/30/2021 at 9:22 PM, Jukka70 said:

bless you, flower wav was great

Awh I'm glad you liked it! Thank you :D

21 hours ago, daystar428 said:

Wonderful job! The build ups and hitchy talking were incredible 😆 thank you for sharing

I gotta admit, I'm quite star struck! Your videos are ehm... absolutely amazing 😍 I'm so glad you liked it! Do you have any requests I can try my hand at? :D

On 9/30/2021 at 6:35 PM, Reader said:

Thank you again! 

As mentioned previously! I love scenarios like these! Furthermore, since I used Chhinkni yesterday, I did have slight cold symptoms so I thought today was the perfect day to record such a scenario :D

Disclaimer, my acting is really not high quality. With that out of the way, let me know what you think:

(This one has a decent amount of build up by the way 😅 the sneezes were teasing me so much ehehe)

Both posts were just lovely ☺️ Love the way you keep talking through all of it! Natural scenario maker right here 😉

19 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Both posts were just lovely ☺️ Love the way you keep talking through all of it! Natural scenario maker right here 😉

Compliments from such a talented creator as yourself, well I just can't help but to smile hugely 😍

I’ve always felt personally victimised that they’re aren’t more scenarios like the cold one you posted out there 😂😂 So obviously I was ecstatic to see yours and you did great, I loved it!

1 hour ago, sneezygirl97 said:

I’ve always felt personally victimised that they’re aren’t more scenarios like the cold one you posted out there 😂😂 So obviously I was ecstatic to see yours and you did great, I loved it!

Haha I feel ya! 😂 I'm beyond happy that you liked it! Let me know if you have any requests or similar 😇

These were lovely. I love how wet your sneezes are and am a sucker for cold talkies and the slight embarrassment of having to sneeze in a public setting.

Mall video: Sooooooo cute! And great dialogue! I was grinning throughout. I love this character. He’s this polite shy guy that will tell you the what and why of it in full detail with a blushing face! And he’s longsuffering as well with a persistent partner that’s either trying to fuss or tease! 

Caretaking video: Oh my goodness this was sooooooooo melty and cute. You sounded so weak and pitiful at the beginning of the video, which my little fetishy self was like d’awwwwwww. 
I’m a nickname fiend so the honeys were so sweet. Your “thank you” throughout was very adorable!  

I really enjoyed both of these! Thank you, Stimuli, for taking my request!