Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male wavs

Stimuli

On 10/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Reader said:

Mall video: Sooooooo cute! And great dialogue! I was grinning throughout. I love this character. He’s this polite shy guy that will tell you the what and why of it in full detail with a blushing face! And he’s longsuffering as well with a persistent partner that’s either trying to fuss or tease! 

Caretaking video: Oh my goodness this was sooooooooo melty and cute. You sounded so weak and pitiful at the beginning of the video, which my little fetishy self was like d’awwwwwww. 
I’m a nickname fiend so the honeys were so sweet. Your “thank you” throughout was very adorable!  

I really enjoyed both of these! Thank you, Stimuli, for taking my request! 

Aawh I'm honestly speechless 😍 I feel beyond motivated to produce from such a positive review 😇❤️

57 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Haha I feel ya! 😂 I'm beyond happy that you liked it! Let me know if you have any requests or similar 😇

Well since you asked… 😅

First off I can pretty much guarantee that I will fall in love with anything else where you have a cold with your listener love interest 😂

But more specifically I’d love something from the beginning of a cold where your symptoms are getting worse and you start to realise you’re getting sick and kind of go from ‘I’m fine we can still do whatever we had planned’ to ‘ugh babe I’m definitely getting a bad cold can we stay home in bed’ or something similar

Or another one from the worst part of your cold but the listener starts showing extremely mild symptoms and you try to focus on that even though you’re clearly still the one that’s really sick and needs to be taken care of

But again I will love anything cold related that you do 😍😂

23 minutes ago, sneezygirl97 said:

Well since you asked… 😅

First off I can pretty much guarantee that I will fall in love with anything else where you have a cold with your listener love interest 😂

But more specifically I’d love something from the beginning of a cold where your symptoms are getting worse and you start to realise you’re getting sick and kind of go from ‘I’m fine we can still do whatever we had planned’ to ‘ugh babe I’m definitely getting a bad cold can we stay home in bed’ or something similar

Or another one from the worst part of your cold but the listener starts showing extremely mild symptoms and you try to focus on that even though you’re clearly still the one that’s really sick and needs to be taken care of

But again I will love anything cold related that you do 😍😂

Oh this is definitely something I can work with and turn into fics 😎

I especially love the "slowly escalating cold symptoms" idea! It starts with nothing but a sore throat but a sneeze here, a cough there and before you know it, I'm in bed, flustered from fever and with a congested, red nose 😉😍

2 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Oh this is definitely something I can work with and turn into fics 😎

I especially love the "slowly escalating cold symptoms" idea! It starts with nothing but a sore throat but a sneeze here, a cough there and before you know it, I'm in bed, flustered from fever and with a congested, red nose 😉😍

What a lovely image 😍

I look forward to any future scenarios and am so glad you decided to start doing them!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 6:32 PM, spookify said:

Thank you guys so much for the ideas and suggestions! :D I uhm... I may have tried to take all these suggestions and smacked them together into one wav. Let me know what you think;

aww bless you. Ty for sharing

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, ickydog2006 said:

These were lovely. I love how wet your sneezes are and am a sucker for cold talkies and the slight embarrassment of having to sneeze in a public setting.

On 10/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Reader said:

Mall video: Sooooooo cute! And great dialogue! I was grinning throughout. I love this character. He’s this polite shy guy that will tell you the what and why of it in full detail with a blushing face! And he’s longsuffering as well with a persistent partner that’s either trying to fuss or tease! 

Caretaking video: Oh my goodness this was sooooooooo melty and cute. You sounded so weak and pitiful at the beginning of the video, which my little fetishy self was like d’awwwwwww. 
I’m a nickname fiend so the honeys were so sweet. Your “thank you” throughout was very adorable!  

I really enjoyed both of these! Thank you, Stimuli, for taking my request! 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:11 PM, sneezygirl97 said:

What a lovely image 😍

I look forward to any future scenarios and am so glad you decided to start doing them!

I'd like to apologize for a lot of things;
1, Bumping this 😅

2, Tagging all of you 😅

3, Taking so long to post something new 

and a lot more... ehehe 😅

Anyway, a compensationary christmas gift is due;

Holiday cold denial, anyone? Anyone? :D

Aww that was amazing 😍 Definitely one of my favourite Christmas presents 🥰

Also, NEVER apologise for bumping this or tagging me 😜

46 minutes ago, sneezygirl97 said:

Aww that was amazing 😍 Definitely one of my favourite Christmas presents 🥰

Also, NEVER apologise for bumping this or tagging me 😜

Awh I'm deeply flattered and glad 😇❤️

This was such an adorably sweet scenario! Fantastic! Thank you! This specific type of cold denial I can get behind! I really enjoyed the marvelous array of symptoms you put in. Chef’s kiss. Melts ❤️ 

Side note, it’s really cool how you put everything together for this scenario from the sound effects to breaking up the video into two segments. 

On 12/28/2021 at 11:35 PM, Superman said:

This is a great workshop!

Haha yeah! I'm stoked about getting new ideas! 🤩 

4 hours ago, Reader said:

This was such an adorably sweet scenario! Fantastic! Thank you! This specific type of cold denial I can get behind! I really enjoyed the marvelous array of symptoms you put in. Chef’s kiss. Melts ❤️ 

Side note, it’s really cool how you put everything together for this scenario from the sound effects to breaking up the video into two segments. 

Awh well I'm all smiles now! 😇 This comment really motivated me to make a part 3 and 4 

(3, where the friend arrives with tea and soup, and perhaps a few tissues, and part 4 where the friend has also caught said cold and the caretaking shifts to mutual caretaking 😇

1 hour ago, User1234 said:

Are these your sneezes? They're wet and hot🥰🥰

Haha yup! My natural sneeze indeed 😇 awh I'm so happy 😍 let me know if you have any scenario you'd like me to try 😇

May I introduce, cuddly caretaking with little pathetic moans and some builduppy sneezes, sprinkled with a playful holdback 😅😄 This is basically part 3 of a 4-part series of a cold, but I'm not really sure how I'd record the last part 😅 (TW: some mention of contagion)

On 1/1/2022 at 3:13 PM, User1234 said:

Try chhinkni ,show you face (If you don't want to show up yourself, that's ok), and sneeze very wet and strong sneezes . It would be great 🥰

Haha Chhinkni's on the way! Still fighting with customs about my delivery but fingers crossed! :D I will see what I can do ;) Quite shy about showing my face but I just might at some point. Not sure yet :D

On 1/1/2022 at 6:26 AM, ickydog2006 said:

Awww, bless you. I'd definitely love to hear some sequels.

Awh thanks 🥰 quite congested as the above video will demonstrate 😇

I cannot believe I just found this thread and all I have to say is....WOW. Your acting is actually pretty on point for scenarios, despite what you say, and your accent/voice is extremely cute and I love it.

The mall denial wav is my favorite so far but I still am going through listening to all, I just had to comment because   🔥   🔥 🔥

Great job, sir! :D and Bless you!

Okay I have an idea...what if you were at your friend's house who had a cat, and assured her it would be fine, stifled some sneezes every now and then, but then as the sneezing got more intense, you found out that the blanket you were using had cat hair all over it...and then you really just gave in to the sneezes and let them explode?

19 minutes ago, Golden Owl said:

Okay I have an idea...what if you were at your friend's house who had a cat, and assured her it would be fine, stifled some sneezes every now and then, but then as the sneezing got more intense, you found out that the blanket you were using had cat hair all over it...and then you really just gave in to the sneezes and let them explode?

Oooh I love the idea 😍 I will definitely make that a wav 😍

48 minutes ago, Golden Owl said:

I cannot believe I just found this thread and all I have to say is....WOW. Your acting is actually pretty on point for scenarios, despite what you say, and your accent/voice is extremely cute and I love it.

The mall denial wav is my favorite so far but I still am going through listening to all, I just had to comment because   🔥   🔥 🔥

Great job, sir! :D and Bless you!

Awh I'm truly flattered and blushy 🥰 oh and thanks! 😉😄

5 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

That last one and those wet sneezes while cuddling 🤤 

I'm deeply conflicted between worrying that the person cuddling me will catch my cold, and having all the butterflies for being cuddled when miserable 😇

• 2 weeks later...

Oh how darling and sweet this is! Your stuffy voice was 😍 perfect! Your sneezes were amazing! The cuddling while sneezing and the other person helping you hold back was soooooo dreamy! Awesome job as always!!! Thank you!