Sneeze Fetish Forum

Real people.

Oompaloompa197878

Everyone out there...we all like to listen to audio clips & watch videos. But, please don't forget that everyone you hear & see is a *real live person* who has feelings & concerns & preferences & privacy concerns. I have a channel on YT. Though maybe not much longer. In comments I get lovely messages & have met so truly lovely people. But, I do also get demands & people saying my vids are no longer good bc I don't show my face. I will share my kik or snapchat name with some others from time to time... Again, many are lovely people, others demand more clips, show me your face, let me see your "tits" & "pussy" when you sneeze. I'm a real person. A REAL PERSON! Most of those people would NEVER speak to me like that in real life. Ever. And, I just had another first in a convo that's actually hurt more than I think it should and I'm not really even sure why. 🤷‍♀️. I'm not here just to bitch/rant. I'm trying to say I'm sick of it. My channel is tiny, but I get this crap. I'm sick of it on behalf of ALL the other people who have channels & get this shit. I'm sick of it on behalf of people who get their content taken & shoved into vids without their consent. 

Kudos to all who are brave enough to share. 

Kudos to all who manage to be respectful in our community. 

Kudos to all who remember that there is a living person with feelings on the other side of this screen. 

Just. Saying. 

I’m so sorry this happened to you! Kudos to you for sharing your vids with the community, and for standing up for yourself and others about this. ❤️

Preach 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with this. I 100% have received the same kind of treatment and have felt the exact same way you are feeling now.  It is a reason I stripped my OF of 99% of its content. And the straw that broke the camels back (aside from all the demands and nasty degrading comments) was a well known compilation channel following me. All I felt was dread that what I worked so hard to create and post would no longer be in my control. 

I know it’s a really upsetting and shitty feeling right now. But honestly pulling back from posting to the community on the scale I was saved my mental health 🙏🏻

3 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Preach 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with this. I 100% have received the same kind of treatment and have felt the exact same way you are feeling now.  It is a reason I stripped my OF of 99% of its content. And the straw that broke the camels back (aside from all the demands and nasty degrading comments) was a well known compilation channel following me. All I felt was dread that what I worked so hard to create and post would no longer be in my control. 

I know it’s a really upsetting and shitty feeling right now. But honestly pulling back from posting to the community on the scale I was saved my mental health 🙏🏻

Thanks, hon. I know your channel on YT (I'm not active in OF). It's frustrating. I did used to show my face but took them down, then people who'd d/l'd them decided "wow lucky me I can share them everywhere!". I asked the first guy to take the vid down on his YT channel & he said "but why?". So I had to go to YT with copyright takedown request, which they did, but after they had the video there but as a black screen saying it was taken down by request of... And put my full frickin legal name 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so I had to get them to get that gone, took about 24hrs? Then another channel used one of my vids in three of theirs, so 3 copyright strikes against them tanked that channel (which had a ton of content that was old & def not theirs). I'm sure they'll be more. There's a guy who has one of my vids up on thisvid & refuses to acknowledge me & take down & thisvid is awful about that stuff. So, it's annoying. The demands get to me too. Especially when get rude & just icky. Lol. 

I really don't have much content (I'm too lazy to even edit, haha) so I can't relate, *but* I can empathize with your situation! I'd be heart broken if I'd made tons of stuff only to have to take it down or taken by other people! I know people appreciate compilation vids, and I get it, I used to too, until I showed up on one. I'd taken like a 6mth break? Maybe I need to just do again. Thanks for that! And thank you for sharing your content! 🙏

19 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I’m so sorry this happened to you! Kudos to you for sharing your vids with the community, and for standing up for yourself and others about this. ❤️

Thanks. :)🤷‍♀️. I prob shouldn't bitch bc I know others have dealt with a lot worse shit! It's just, I think it's so easy for all of us to forget we're watching a real person. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

11 minutes ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

Thanks, hon. I know your channel on YT (I'm not active in OF). It's frustrating. I did used to show my face but took them down, then people who'd d/l'd them decided "wow lucky me I can share them everywhere!". I asked the first guy to take the vid down on his YT channel & he said "but why?". So I had to go to YT with copyright takedown request, which they did, but after they had the video there but as a black screen saying it was taken down by request of... And put my full frickin legal name 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so I had to get them to get that gone, took about 24hrs? Then another channel used one of my vids in three of theirs, so 3 copyright strikes against them tanked that channel (which had a ton of content that was old & def not theirs). I'm sure they'll be more. There's a guy who has one of my vids up on thisvid & refuses to acknowledge me & take down & thisvid is awful about that stuff. So, it's annoying. The demands get to me too. Especially when get rude & just icky. Lol. 

I really don't have much content (I'm too lazy to even edit, haha) so I can't relate, *but* I can empathize with your situation! I'd be heart broken if I'd made tons of stuff only to have to take it down or taken by other people! I know people appreciate compilation vids, and I get it, I used to too, until I showed up on one. I'd taken like a 6mth break? Maybe I need to just do again. Thanks for that! And thank you for sharing your content! 🙏

Bleh, reading what you’ve had to go through makes me incredibly angry… and infinitely disappointed that people in this community are so selfish and ignorant to the fact that creators are not just objects for them to get off to. Disgusting.  Especially to treat people this way when they are actively making content to share out of the kindness of their heart. 

Oh I hear you with the constant demands and requests… makes you feel like that’s all your good for and the things you are making aren’t appreciated 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m always happy to support the creators in this community. If you ever want to or need to chat, you can reach out on YT or Kik. 

Sadly, it’s the minority who disrespect peoples boundaries and are general twats who ruin the fetish experience for everyone. Thankfully, my experiences haven’t been too bad but I’ve seen on others videos how pushy and demanding some people can be and it’s disgusting. 

Just be grateful that there’s people (probably working) who take the time out of their days to not only upload but edit content for us to watch. 

1 hour ago, SneezeAbbie said:

Just be grateful that there’s people (probably working) who take the time out of their days to not only upload but edit content for us to watch. 

Nice. 

I don't know how to do anything on these boards. Sorry, it posted weird not meant to be bitchy. Sorry!! Meant to say yes, most are nice, luckily it's the minority! 

1 hour ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Bleh, reading what you’ve had to go through makes me incredibly angry… and infinitely disappointed that people in this community are so selfish and ignorant to the fact that creators are not just objects for them to get off to. Disgusting.  Especially to treat people this way when they are actively making content to share out of the kindness of their heart. 

Oh I hear you with the constant demands and requests… makes you feel like that’s all your good for and the things you are making aren’t appreciated 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m always happy to support the creators in this community. If you ever want to or need to chat, you can reach out on YT or Kik. 

Again thanks, I truly appreciate that!! 😊 

4 hours ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

Thanks. :)🤷‍♀️. I prob shouldn't bitch bc I know others have dealt with a lot worse shit! It's just, I think it's so easy for all of us to forget we're watching a real person. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Don’t worry: it is totally understandable for you to be upset! Other people dealing with worse doesn’t mean what people are doing to you is okay.

The website called thisvid just all together needs to be taken down so many snz fetishists having there material which was intended to be private put on blast by other snz fetishists who think it's ok ..... totally not ok and it discourages content creators and is undermining the concept of building trust with what I call snz friends .....just my two cents on this topic

10 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Don’t worry: it is totally understandable for you to be upset! Other people dealing with worse doesn’t mean what people are doing to you is okay.

Thanks 😊

6 hours ago, Femsnzspry said:

The website called thisvid just all together needs to be taken down so many snz fetishists having there material which was intended to be private put on blast by other snz fetishists who think it's ok ..... totally not ok and it discourages content creators and is undermining the concept of building trust with what I call snz friends .....just my two cents on this topic

Agree 100%!

On 9/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, ItchyNostrils said:

Hey, was on thisvid to see if a vid of mine was removed. It wasn't. And saw the one I just posted on YT is now up too... Plus, that asshole has one of yours on public view. Figured I'd let you know. Sorry. 

https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-sneezes-all-over-camera/

Why are there so many assholes!? 

2 hours ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

Hey, was on thisvid to see if a vid of mine was removed. It wasn't. And saw the one I just posted on YT is now up too... Plus, that asshole has one of yours on public view. Figured I'd let you know. Sorry. 

Why do people? Guess I’m gonna kick someone’s ass tonight. 😌

3 hours ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

I’ve commented some passive aggressive shit on there and reported all his public videos but idk if they’ll do anything.

this type of thing is a huge bummer and why i at this point just don't recommend women put up any material at all for any reason for this community. everyone's so disgusting and ungrateful and exploitative and it's extremely, extremely sad. i'm sorry this has been happening 

5 hours ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

Sigh….. thanks for the heads up 😅

I don’t even have an account there to comment or anything. Makes my heart heavy how messed up people in this community can be. 

I appreciate the support! 

2 hours ago, SneezeAbbie said:

I’ve commented some passive aggressive shit on there and reported all his public videos but idk if they’ll do anything.

I appreciate the passive aggressive comment 😂 not sure what else could really be done about it though… 

• 4 months later...

I'm so sorry you had to go through this!  It really saps the joy out of making any content.

I have been having this problem too,  and had been keeping it to myself. I have a small SF channel and have thought about just deleting it because of the way some people treat me. I had a kik but deactivated it after getting sexual messages that made me uncomfortable. I understand this is a fetish (which usually is inherently sexual) but it really makes me just feel like an object. 

• 4 months later...

I would probably make another YouTube account with the same name and profile pic as these assholes, and start trolling on as many videos as possible, just to smear them, and hopefully get others to join in smoking them out of YouTube :ranting2:.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 9:22 PM, Saimou said:

I would probably make another YouTube account with the same name and profile pic as these assholes, and start trolling on as many videos as possible, just to smear them, and hopefully get others to join in smoking them out of YouTube :ranting2:.

You know, basically kind of like «активные мероприятия» (”aktivnye meropriyatiya”), or ”active measures”, as they’d probably be called in KGB :russia:.