Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who is your ideal sneezing subject?

Mal

I don't know about everyone else, but I have a couple very specific tropes of people that I fantasize most about witnessing sneezing. I definitely have very specific scenarios as well, but I'm curious who everyone's ideal sneezers are? Like not just gender or age, but demeanor, maybe even profession, etc! 

29 minutes ago, Mal said:

I have a couple very specific tropes of people that I fantasize most about witnessing sneezing.

Care to share those...? :lol: 

Mine are people (women) in power and leadership positions. The more unflappable and in control they appear, the hotter it is to see them sneeze. Especially if it just keeps coming and they're getting embarrassed but trying to push through anyway. Mostly in my fantasies though, I'm so prone to secondhand embarrassment for people that it's awkward to see it actually happen, especially nowadays when the tone is so harsh in society in general that people get death threats for less. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Chanel_no5
2 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Care to share those...? :lol: 

Mine are people (women) in power and leadership positions. The more unflappable and in control they appear, the hotter it is to see them sneeze. Especially if it just keeps coming and they're getting embarrassed but trying to push through anyway. Mostly in my fantasies though, I'm so prone to secondhand embarrassment for people that it's awkward to see it actually happen, especially nowadays when the tone is so harsh in society in general that people get death threats for less. 🤷‍♀️

hehehhe yes:) Mine are actually so similar! One is people (of any gender) in positions of power and I also love the thought of them being incredibly poised and even strict and then getting flustered by sneezes they can't control. With that said I love thinking about teachers/ business-people. I do also specifically have fantasies of a tall powerful middle-aged businessman sneezing, but in his home life (haha very specific I know). 

Otherwise, I love moms sneezing. Particularly tight-laced moms with lots of rules. I love the idea of a mom who wants to parent in a very specific way and then gets interrupted doing so by sneezing uncontrollably. 

But yeah, at the end of the day for me its all about tropes of people who have authority or control or even come across as a little mean/ strict and then lose that control and are kind of humbled by a sneeze! 

Mine are strong men who turn vulnerable and weak when ill. No specific look or even age, as long as they're adults. Another are men who get terribly excited when their partner has a cold. I suppose that's a secret (not anymore though) dream of mine.

Pretty, rather shy, adult, very feminine women, 5' 1" - 5' 6" in height, preferably with a full figure. Their sneeze should have a long build up, be very violent, wet, loud and require tissues. They always keep a tissue up their sleeve, in a handbag, or somewhere close by. Their reaction should be one of embarrassment, almost annoyance at having such a heavy duty sneeze. They take their sneezing seriously; it's an event that demands their full attention.  They might even choose to leave the room to sneeze if it's possible. Sometimes they apologise for their sneezing. 

Edited by haymaker
On 9/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, EveP said:

Mine are strong men who turn vulnerable and weak when ill.

Ooh, I love that. Nothing like a big, grouchy tough guy that suddenly needs cuddles cuz he’s got the sniffles ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

For my part, I have a preference for women who sneeze. For the most specific cases, I have a multitude of them in mind, both real and fictional. Just like you, women in leadership positions who have a fit or a cold at the worst times, which can shake their reputation or their general charisma. It could be the boss of a large company who is seized with uncontrollable sneezes during a meeting with colleagues or employees. Or even alone with you, in her office in a situation where she tries to berate you because the work you do does not meet her expectations. She shows herself tall and strong, that nothing can bring down, struggling not to sneeze until she loses the battle and sneezes miserably and revealing her soft and very sensitive side. ❤️

In a more fictitious spirit, when a woman, head of a thief or mafia type, she loses all control in front of her subordinates or in front of her enemies. Or a professional killer who loses control in front of her target, her sneezes prevent her from eliminating it. Or conversely, she finds herself in front of her target that she must eliminate, but he is sneezed uncontrollably and she has the fetishism, she falls in love with it and does not want to kill him anymore. ^_^

Or women soldiers, police officers, positions that embody authority. Or even jobs that conflict with their allergies. For example, women florists, botanists, arborists or foresters who are allergic to pollen. Or those who are allergic to dogs and cats and who work in corresponding fields.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, EveP said:

Another are men who get terribly excited when their partner has a cold. I suppose that's a secret (not anymore though) dream of mine.

It's the same with me, I'm more and more drawn to the idea that a woman can be turned on by my own sneezing. Personally, I'm not at all drawn to my sneezes, but the idea that a woman can melt when seeing me vulnerable and even miserable is an idea that I find particularly appealing. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
2 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

who have a seizure

I think you mean "fit" here. ;) The words aren't completely interchangable, a seizure is what you have when you're an epileptic, for example. A sneezing fit is the same as a sneeze attack. I assume that's what you mean, anyway. ^_^ 

@Cauldron_no5
Sorry, my English is not perfect, mostly translation errors. In French, we tend to say a "crise" and this word is translated into "seizure" with Google Translate. But yes, that's what I meant, thank you. I think I edited it correctly this time ? ^_^

21 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

@Cauldron_no5
Sorry, my English is not perfect, mostly translation errors. In French, we tend to say a "crise" and this word is translated into "seizure" with Google Translate. But yes, that's what I meant, thank you. I think I edited it correctly this time ? ^_^

Yeah, I know, don't worry about it. ^_^  Yes, it looks good now. :thumbsup: 

Mine are beautiful tall strong women who know herself has loud wet violent sneezes. Her sneezing is easily induced and accompanied by vocal hitch. I wish she would say to me, I'm gonna sneeze on you and it will be extremely big.

Definitely someone a bit bashful but has bad luck or clumsy. They try to be respectful but are just happy to have someone caring for them.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:55 AM, Snez gud said:

Ooh, I love that. Nothing like a big, grouchy tough guy that suddenly needs cuddles cuz he’s got the sniffles ☺️

Thirding this! Just tall, masculine guys with strong sneezes (no stifling!). Being embarrassed at their perceived "weakness" and trying to tough it out. Or alternatively, once you get them alone and they can be whiny and cuddly. 😍

1 hour ago, favrielle said:

Being embarrassed at their perceived "weakness" and trying to tough it out. Or alternatively, once you get them alone and they can be whiny and cuddly. 😍

I completely agree!

I don't really have a favorite type.  Most who know me know that I love Scooby Doo and his sneezes so I guess he would be my type.  That being said what I love is certain sneezy situations. It doesn't really matter whether it's male or female but it does help if they are attractive to me. I love it when someone has to sneeze at the worst possible time.  Having to sneeze while hiding is my personal favorite especially if the person is in real danger of being found.  

Another situation that fall's into this same scenario, having to sneeze at the worst possible time would be sneeze torture.  I have one situation were some is hiding a small micro film canister in there nostril until they can get it to the right people.  They are captured and are being forced to give there captures the micro film by being made to sneeze it out.  They know that if they sneeze it could mean the end of our country as we know it.  I know kind of over the top.  Still I can see Scooby Doo tide up in a chair while his nose is being tickled with a feather until he can take no more and finally has to sneeze.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:19 AM, favrielle said:

Thirding this! Just tall, masculine guys with strong sneezes (no stifling!). Being embarrassed at their perceived "weakness" and trying to tough it out. Or alternatively, once you get them alone and they can be whiny and cuddly. 😍

THIS!

I would say an SO where we are in public but still in a semi-intimate setting (like watching a movie in the theater or out to a nice dinner) and she starts having an allergy attack where she can't really stop it. She tries to hold back as much as possible but that just means big buildups and the eventual sneezing fit. I don't know why but something about that dynamic is very attractive. 

On 10/10/2021 at 8:19 PM, favrielle said:

Literally this but first they stifle and try to hide their perceived weakness and tough it out, getting progressively sicker or worse in the process and then succumbing to loud desperate sneezes with lots of whines and cuddles 🤣😍

1 hour ago, Melody said:

Literally this but first they stifle and try to hide their perceived weakness and tough it out, getting progressively sicker or worse in the process and then succumbing to loud desperate sneezes with lots of whines and cuddles 🤣😍

YES. Ugh, god, we have the same brain. Give me all the strong men slowly losing control of the situation. 👀

First, what @Cauldron_no5said.   

second, a strong, handsome man with a powerful sneeze, just powering through a cold or an allergy attack, apologizing occasionally, trying to laugh off the bad timing, or hoping he won’t get me sick, as he just goes about what needs to be done.