Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Writing Challenge

Reader

Hey everyone!
I have a new challenge for us that can get us writing and drawing again, bulk up the stories and art section, and clear out some storage space on our devices or in our heads. Details below ~ 

# Finish the Unfinished Challenge!

The other day I was reading some of my unfinished fetish writing in my Google Docs. Definitely had some potential and I assume your unfinished content has potential too! There just needs to be a little motivation to finish and post it. Hence this community challenge!

Who can participate?
Anyone that has an unfinished fetish story on their Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Notepad, Notebook, Scrap of paper, etc.

Anyone that had a past idea for a fetish story that they ran through in their head but never put on paper.

Anyone that has a story posted on the forum prior to this year that was never continued.

Anyone that has unfinished art or an idea for art that they never got around to finishing.

How do we participate? 
With any of the following actions:

Pick one of your unfinished drafts, work on it, and post it when it’s finished.

Pick one of your unfinished stories on the forum and continue another chapter.

Pick an idea you’ve thought of in the past and chose not to work on and post it after you’ve written the story.

Pick one of your incomplete art projects or past art idea and post when finished.

What day do we post?

November 15th is the day we post the stories with the hashtag FUC ...just kidding. Please spell it out.

Do we need to sign up? 
Yes, but the only purpose of signing up is just to be bolstered that other people are doing the challenge with you. This isn’t binding. If you can’t finish the challenge, no worries. You don’t need to tell anybody. This is low pressure and it’s only meant to be fun.

What if I don’t want to participate, but I do have a past idea or draft?
If you have a past idea that never came to written fruition and you don’t want to participate, feel free to put your ideas below and maybe someone else will write the idea as part of this challenge. You could even see if anyone wanted to see your draft and finish your story if you had one. 

What kind of content is allowed?
Drabbles, Fanfiction, Original content. Please don’t write or draw for the adult board as part of this challenge. Not everyone has access yet. Characters displaying fetishy symptoms must be 18 years or older. 

If you have any questions, let me know below! Thanks everyone!

I'm in. I've got a lot to work on so I'll have to pick my battle, but I'll get back on that. ^_^ 

Also, side note, but I love you and I'm sorry I'm still so sucky when it comes to communicating. :bag:  I'm still here though. 💖

Since I have returned from my "I'm just gonna vanish into thin air", the least I can do is to join in on this! 😄 Thusly, count me in! 

Dude.  I had just been thinking about older stories I had never finished and wishing I could start working on them again.  I'm taking this as my sign that I need to do it.  I'm in!

Since I'm already working on two projects simultaneously, let's just say I'm not in a dire need of writing encouragement 😆 I just came here to say that I think this challenge is a wonderful idea and I look forward to seeing what new creations may come out of it 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

There’s a little over one month before we post our stories! November 15th!
There’s been an influx of new members so I wanted to bump this in case anybody else wanted to participate. Plenty of time!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing good on my story! Working on the last chapter right now, then it'll be time to polish. It's been hectic lately, but it's nice to carve out a little time here and there for sickfic writing to decompress. 😊

Wonderful! We’re going to have a good bulk of stories out of this!

@angora48Wow! That’s really impressive! I need some of your writing juju. I’m on my first chapter and I keep editing, choosing a different plot, changing the order. But I’m enjoying the writing at least lol. 

@Readinator, it's not a super-long story, only about five chapters. And I tend to plan out my stories in my head a lot. I'll finesse dialogue/story beats in the shower, in the car, in bed when I can't sleep, hehe. That's where the brunt of my "editing" usually happens. So whenever I get time to sit down and write, a lot of it is just putting what I already know down on paper.

@spookedy_ann, I know exactly what you mean, I have SO MANY half-stories filed away. It's not even necessarily that I get stuck, I just get busy and/or distracted by a shiny new writing project and don't come back around to it. I need to be a little stricter with myself. "Great new idea! Jot it down right there, and then you can start working on it as soon as you finish this one you're already working on." (Hmm, what are the chances of that actually working out?)

• 3 weeks later...

I might not be able to participate in this, because I’m going on vacation soon, and we’re only bringing one iPad. So I’ll try work on it when I can, I just hope that my partner doesn’t see the tab, because he has no idea about my fetish <_<

I hope this isn’t disappointing news for you, but maybe I can bulk up the fiction page (if my partner miraculously does not use the iPad often), so let’s keep our hopes high!

My story is turning out to be longer than I expected, and I won't be able to finish it by tomorrow. Is is ok to publish the first part tomorrow and the rest later?

1 hour ago, EveP said:

Is is ok to publish the first part tomorrow and the rest later?

Oh good God I hope so, I'm running late! :lol: 

@EveP Oh yes, it’s definitely not required or even encouraged to post the entire story to the forum for this challenge. One chapter at a time with any amount of down time in between the chapters is perfect. Thank you for asking that! 

@Chanel_no5 🤣 Right! I’m in charge of this whole thing and I’m running late too!! 

I’m excited to see the stories you all post!!!

Thank you so much for coming up with this challenge.  It gave me the impetus I needed to continue writing a fic I've been wanting to finish for months but had a weird block about it.

I've posted mine and I look forward to seeing what everybody posts today!

You’re very welcome! I’m happy people did this with me! I forced myself not to read anything and to just focus on work all day so I’m sooooooo ready to dive in and enjoy!